Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK (37885 Views)

Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by NwekeUG(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
"My Marriage To Femi Fani Kayode Has Ended" - Precious Chikwendu

Precious Chikwendu has finally confirmed that her marriage to former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has ended, IgbereTV reports.

The mother of 4 confirmed the end of her marriage in an exchange with an Instagram follower after she shared photos with her sons.

The follower had written:

These enablers are faceless, ur marriage is collapsing n yet these lonely, never better are encouraging you to join their miserable association. I pity you

However reacting to the comment, Precious wrote:

@matress89 take note, it ended, it did not collapse.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBGiOWlhU5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also firing back at a follower who asked her to go back home and make her marriage work, Precious told the follower that she can have FFK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by SmartProf(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
That's the business of both of you...it's not like your marriage to FFK was adding anything to the economy. Even my phone battery power is lasting more than most marriages this days cos the real value of marriage has been lost. FFK will soon announce a new signing as a wife, and after a while that one's contract will be terminated. He keeps releasing fairly used (second hand) women back to the society. All his ex wives will soon have a WhatsApp group.

290 Likes 23 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Righteousness89(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prayers for all Homes in Disarray!!
In all the Challenges and Problems, there is one BEING you can always Call on and Cry on.
His Name is JESUS..
HE is the Greatest Healer of all times..
HE is the Greatest Restorer and Repairer of all times and Season...

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Skmoda360(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
It be like say another rich man don dey bobodi this one...... undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Davash222(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
As a man, getting married, especially to a Nigerian girl, is one of your greatest mistake you’ll find difficult to accept. This marriage of a thing is just a game orchestrated by women to trap men down. Adam and God was paddy until Eve came.

Stay away from Nigerian girls.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by TechyMm0: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

Them don beat sense into this slayqueen head... I thought Marriage is for better for worse, small beast mode Fani Kayode showed her like his 4 other ex, she is running

As a young man can you marry a woman who had divorced 4 good times before meeting you without your family taking you for deliverance at Tb Joshua

But greedy girls would do anything for money and their greedy family won't say a word after collecting millions in gifts and bride price

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by uniqueboi1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Very foolish girl.

Her to_to go white o shocked
How this FFK use f up like this? See better meat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by blackgold7777(f): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
L
L FOR LOVE IS WICKED

3 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why e go end, when una never reach the bus_stop... Seriously... Divorce just dey easy nowadays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Davash222(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
blackgold7777:
L FOR LOVE IS WICKED
Nope, the Love of God is divine.
It’s foolishness to seek Love in the hands of Nigerian girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by osamz007: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
NON OF OUR BUSINESS
UNA DEY VERY STUPID

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lord Almighty please forgive me for what I want to say
I think your purpose of creating this creatures called women is to destroy we men.
Cause before their creation there was no problem embarassed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by NobleAngell(f): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Snow White why naaaaa? I thought you wanted to teach his ex wives where they got it wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
As a man, getting married, especially to a Nigerian girl, is one of your greatest mistake you’ll find difficult to accept. This marriage of a thing is just a game orchestrated by women to trap men down. Adam and God was paddy until Eve came.
Stay away from Nigerian girls.

FFK should go try his history of abusing women with your much revered foreign women, let’s see if he would still have a penny to his name. They would have divided his fortunes and drained him with child support. That’s in addition to vacation in some prison. The nonsense Nigerian men won’t try with foreign women, you will do it at home and still type nonsense like this.

Marriage was orchestrated by women to trap men? FFK is on four and counting. For a gender that claims to be the disadvantaged party in marriage, men sure remarry very fast- even after the demise of a wife. Trap indeed!!

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Maxymilliano(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
So after feeding him with Oha soup, you still have to collapse and end the marriage with him ?

grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by olorunyomi25149: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
NON OF OUR BUSINESS
UNA DEY VERY STUPID

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by IamWonderful: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Baby factory woemen whoever marry them marry tribulation, calamity, misfortune, dilemma, problem and public lavatorial, I thank my friend that save me from that fair beautiful chiwendu, I will have been wasted by boys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Frankyboy1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yeye man meet yeye girl, people, be careful of the superficial, not all that glitters is gold, go for character and attitude,rather than beauty and riches, for the latter cannot stand the test of time. Peace of mind is more important than any glam. Keep your life peaceful and quiet, and build your family.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by DenreleDave(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

Femi fani kayode was just a sperm donor.

Guys pls read my thread.... Very very important

https://www.nairaland.com/6166388/guys-careful-woman-wunt-turn#94704571
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
For someone who has had three broken marriages,why do some women deceive themselves into thinking they are the ones to make it right?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Ayoswit(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Their social media love has ended undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damn Issokay.

People should learn how to mind their business.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by iamyemiakins(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Like FFK, like Precious.

Awon oniranu dede

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
wetin concern us with this gossip of yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Guide777(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Precious tried. FFK has a short fuse.
And worse of all, a short hose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by HallaDaTruth: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
All i can say is that i wish her well in her future endeavours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Afamed: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Those who could not manage their family of 6. They are the ones leading, dishing information on how to manage the population of over 200m from their tweeter page

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.