Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Need A Disabled Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Disabled Girlfriend (2802 Views)

Can You Marry A Disabled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by burteeone(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2006
Well,he have a reason, he don't want anybody to share her with him. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2006
let me make this clear in response to the opinion from does lunatics suffering from diahorea of the mouth

1) i'm not disabled.

2) I'm a voluntary worker in a compassion  home

3)Sincerity (you will hardly get it from those beauty queens who thinks love is all about sentimental expressions and materialism.

4) may be you girls are angry that a disabled (physical challanged with get married before you.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by alheri(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2006
Mr.Blacknight, you really dont have to be on the defensive.
If I were to know an eligible disabled girl and also if I were to give you her details as in contact no and all. I would definately want to know more about you and why you specifically want a disabled girl cause I believe its very rare to find such a situation. People here are just suprised of your preferances and though its none of our business, you made it our business by asking on this forum.
Now youve told us that the reason you want a disabled girl is cos you think they will be more sincere, fine. But what is the guarantee that YOU are sincere? How do we know that you really mean what you say? Am not saying youre lying, but I think people on the forum have a right to voice out there opinions. You just have to try and convince them youre for real instead of been on the defensive. You brought your personal life into the forum so you have to accept the fact that people will have opinions.

And for your information, am happily married to a sincere,honest and able man. So am not jealous of anyone cos I concured with ruky who asked if you were a ritualist becos your case doesnt happen everyday.

Thank you!
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by tejuoso1(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2006
it's agood thing though cos he is about to make someone feel good about their unperfectness and she'll really appreciate it and forever grateful. but who's going to do home chores when you're married or change da baby's booty.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by alheri(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2006
See what I mean? Now backnight has resorted to calling ruky names just cos she gave her opinion. Instead of explaining and getting her to see reason, he's calling her names. That only proves one thing to me, blacknight is not patient enough to handle a disabled person not to talk of her been his girlfriend. Am not sure what kind of compassion home you volunteer at but from your post I dont think you have what it takes to handle disabled people.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by chinesedoll(f): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2006
grin
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by chinesedoll(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2006
alheri:

See what I mean? Now backnight has resorted to calling ruky names just because she gave her opinion. Instead of explaining and getting her to see reason, he's calling her names. That only proves one thing to me, blacknight is not patient enough to handle a disabled person not to talk of her been his girlfriend. Am not sure what kind of compassion home you volunteer at but from your post I don't think you have what it takes to handle disabled people.

thanks alheri all i have to say is that we should advise this thing called black, whatever to close this thread. Nairalanders am really sorry for using insultive words here but i think that guy went too far.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Idekeson(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2006
It's your choice but don't take advantage.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2006
Ruky, is a devoted catholic let me use the medium to render an apology to all the people that gave the opinions and especially to ruky. i know i have called u names and i'm sorry for that. but pls next time try hard to go through your opinions before they are posted it will save us from further misunderstanding
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by simmy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2006
ruky_ivy:

thanks alheri all i have to say is that we should advise this thing called black, whatever to close this thread. Nairalanders am really sorry for using insultive words here but i think that boy went too far.
Its so sad to see that many people are shallow minded! Ruky is also very rude. Your first post was soo offensive that it was deleted yet you insisted on posting an apology to nairalanders while insulting blacknight the more. If I was seun i'd ban you from this forum.

The dude wants a disabled chic! It's his choice! I don't see where the problem is at! If i can choose slim, fat, tall or short why can't i choose disabled if that's my thing!
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Dauda(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2006
Go tiger. If that's what you want, don't let nobody discourage you.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by loriann(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2006
wow thats hard but i wish u luck wink
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Bright2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2006
I really get ur point Blacknight & i think i know where u are heading 2 afterall one man food is another mans poison,go ahead we need 2 learn something from this.Good luck.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by africanboy(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2006
blacknite, tell us what u actually want - any specs (not joking) and location.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by chinesedoll(f): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2006
blacknight:

Ruky, is a devoted catholic let me use the medium to render an apology to all the people that gave the opinions and especially to ruky. i know i have called u names and i'm sorry for that. but please next time try hard to go through your opinions before they are posted it will save us from further misunderstanding

sorry to say but i dont think u should just jump into conclusions just like that
by the way i doubt if u saw the post, were blacknight insulted me,

I was the one that deleted that post i made and not seun, point of correction am not rude but if u wanna be rude and nasty am game.

So pls i dont see any reason why i should be banned or do u think am some kind of waco that would just wake up and and post such an insultive message, u had to see what he posted about me that got me mad to that extent.

Anyway we have soughted things out.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 3:59pm On May 06, 2006
am here cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2006
good luck lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by obedz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2006
grin grin grin hey black wasup, i am not a disable gay but i hav this gal in ma sch who is disable and shes very very nice to people. I dont actually know her name but i do yan wit her sumtimes. I dey N.I.I.T ikeja branch, u can come over.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by rezzy: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2006
what kind of disabled girl do u want?A girl that has
hemiplegia
paraplegia
triplegia
quadriplegia

total or partial blindness
deaf or hard-of-hearing
articulation problem
choose ur choice and i will get u one.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by anabell(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2007
@venice, i agree with you totally .@poster u lack self confidence that y u are looking for someone to take advantage of, do u think becos a girl is disabled she has no choice ?u are very wrong my friend.my advice to you is to work on your self confidence
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2007
i wish you good luck Ooo but if you find it difficult. pls visit LUTH.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2007
Let me state categorically what i want. i need someone with paraplegia as her physical challage. thanks

Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by uspry1(f): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2007
Why don't you access the following links you might find those disabled single females out there at below?

http://www.disabilitiesunlimited.org/dating.html

http://www.dating4disabled.com/default.asp
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by mincepie(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
they're everywhere
road side,street,market place , name it
so u can help urself
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by filme(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2007
;d ;d
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by filme(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
since the so called normal and pretty girls has now turned themselves to gold,
bobo has decided to go with the one he feels cannot cost him hell, dats his choice,
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by filme(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
since the so called normal and pretty girls has now turned themselves to gold,
bobo has decided to go with the one he feels cannot cost him hell, dats his choice,
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by janami(f): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2007
wot is all this cry cos d guy said "disabled"? if he had said cute nobody will talk. everyone has a right to love and to be loved in return

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hook Up Onitsha/ Nkpor / I Need A Good Guy. / Where Can I Get A Clean Cheap Hotel In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.