Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) (25674 Views)

Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser / James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by saphiere(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03
Controversial activist VeryDarkBlackMan (VDM) has issued a fervent call for the apprehension of popular transgender figure Bobrisky. Following VDM’s recent release from police custody, VDM has adamantly declared his determination to pursue legal action until Bobrisky faces incarceration due to his transgender lifestyle.

In a bold statement, VDM went as far as to issue a stark ultimatum, threatening to adopt a cross-dressing persona himself if Bobrisky remains at large beyond the span of a week. Justifying his stance, VDM emphasized his belief that Bobrisky’s actions are undermining the essence of womanhood, asserting that true womanhood transcends mere verbal declarations.

Addressing the Nigerian Police directly via a video shared on his Instagram account, VDM’s words were resolute: “Nigerian Police, if you don’t arrest Bobrisky, I’d turn to a crossdresser… Dear hajiyas, I apologize in advance for what I am about to do, but then we are all girls.”

The fervent plea from VDM underscores the ongoing controversy surrounding Bobrisky and highlights the complexities of societal perceptions regarding gender identity and expression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf7LHOmAIPM

27 Likes

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by saphiere(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03
Pot calling kettle black.
I can't wait to see this clwon in a lady's dress.

Indeed the Future is Female. To succeed is either you are a female or associate with one.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by proff010: 5:58pm On Apr 03
How will you look, you better don't try nonsense.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03
Eternity is personal race.
Do not join yourself into Evil and Sodomy because someone is doing it, the Eternal Consequences are Brutal.

1 Corithians 6:9-10
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God..

Deutronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are ABOMINATION unto the Lord thy God.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the ABOMINABLE, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh ABOMINATION, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

FLEE from Evil. Flee from Abominations. Flee From Sin.
RUN TO JESUS CHRIST. LIVE FOR JESUS CHRIDT.
THERE IS NO MORE TIME.
THEY THAT HAVE EARS TO HEAR, LET THEM HEAR

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Makunahatata: 6:12pm On Apr 03
Lol..wayre
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by BlueStripper: 6:12pm On Apr 03
Let's all continue to act like we don't know what Bobrisky and his team of Gay people are doing in Nigeria.

Let's keep acting like we don't know their agenda.

Let's keep endangering the lives of our young ones.

Just like the hookup menace. Someday, a Nigerian child will identify as non-binary in Nigeria.

As usual, that's when we will act.

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by slaawomirr: 6:12pm On Apr 03
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live

Leave bobrisky alone

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Alexlalax1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03
I stand with very dark man on this one. The level of hypocrisy in the country is very appalling. Get small change for account, be connected to the high hierarchy. You become above the law or do we even have law in this country. Shim is a bad influence to our youths cuz shim is a role model to some of them

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by SmartPolician: 6:12pm On Apr 03
What kind of children are parents raising these days? undecided

16 Likes

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by tefishy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03
The country has more pressing issues than all of this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Thundafireseun: 6:12pm On Apr 03

This dude is not smart ….What if after turning into transgender ur self ….

Police come arrest you for Constituting Nuisance and being a transgender person without connection or submitting your butttt hole to Oga dem …

What will you do Ode ?

Abi you think say Bobrisky no Dey submit 🕳️

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Mko123(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03
You'll look like the most horrible transgender in the world with your Huge six packs and chest

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by kingmaster2009: 6:13pm On Apr 03
Now , Those lazy youths is now making this Jobless boy more popular....by circulating his video content on social media .

Lemme ask what profession does he trained . He doesn't have any background training about what he is claiming to talk about....
Is he a lawyer ?
Is he a political analyst?
Is he a social commentator ?

What formal training does he have to become an opinion moulder

Naija is a country where anything goes

Social media has been able to make some scallywag popular by l"like" and "Share"

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Olatundex22(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03
🤭🤭🤭 you cross dressing, how you go look like with this your muscular body 💪 guyman change that your supplier , na expired stuff him dey gave you this day’s 😂😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by sacajawea: 6:13pm On Apr 03

1 Like

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by RingRoadMafia: 6:13pm On Apr 03
Why are the police trying so hard to twist facts? VDM said he knows that there's no law against cross dressing in Nigeria. But that there are laws against same sex show of affection and sexual acts. He has provided more than enough proof of Bobrisky violating these acts (which Bobrisky hurriedly deleted off his social media pages, showing he knows VDM is right), so I don't know why our law enforcement agencies are still waiting for someone to write them a petition first.

And to those misguided people supporting Bob and his likes. You will have kids, when you do, the kids Bobrisky have already corrupted will corrupt your own kids. This was how the decay in America started. Today, kids over there thinks its cool to have pronouns (she/her) (they/them) and to identify as trans. Now, their lawmakers have amended their laws to allow kids have something called "hormone blockers" that stops puberty inorder to allow the child choose any gender they like apart from the one God and mother nature gave them: ALL WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS CONSENT! As in, their parents don't have to sign off on it. An 8 year old can just waltz into a clinic and get injected with puberty blockers even if their parents reject it. In Canada, they've taken it 10 steps further by allowing kids 13 and above get a complete sex change at an age where they don't even know their left from their right, a child can decide to cut off his penis and leave a makeshift vagina hole there where he will be penetrated by another man. WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION!! YES, you read me right! Google everything I've just written, just in case you're in doubt.

This guy is fighting for the future of your children, but as usual, continue insulting him.

Continue supporting Bobrisky.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by ITbomb(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03
What are you waiting for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by DevilsEqual(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03
cheesy cheesy

No dey use Bobrisky matter as excuse, E be like say E dey your eyes sef

U con even dey add threat

Nonsense
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by fatherjesse(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03
Rubbish, probably you have always wanted to be like bobrisky. There are better ways to channel your objection to what bobrisky does if you really are against it
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by olax02(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03
We are waiting for you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by alt3r3g0: 6:14pm On Apr 03
Make this guy nor spoil market for James Brown o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by omoredia: 6:14pm On Apr 03
Arrest bobrisky now!

16 Likes

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:14pm On Apr 03
How does the lifestyle of someone affect yours.

People just be taking tramadol for another man’s headache.

I don’t even see LGBTQ as a societal menace cos it affects nothing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03
This guy never learns
Well,talking abt ppl puts food on his table so let him continue
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by NothingDoMe: 6:15pm On Apr 03
Shuo
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Runaway: 6:15pm On Apr 03
Funny people everywhere
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Crafteck1: 6:16pm On Apr 03
tefishy:
The country has more pressing issues than all of this

You can target those ones

5 Likes

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Alvin212(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03
Enof of this DirtyEweduBoy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Udeh402017(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03
One day this gay will feel the heat of this shit he's doing.

1 Like

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by socialmediaman: 6:16pm On Apr 03
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by DeGods007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03
saphiere:
Pot calling kettle black.

Stop supporting nonsense madam

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kola Olawuyi Is Dead / Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday / Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.