Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions (16162 Views)

Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 6:06pm On Apr 04
Empiree:
You can't know zionists better than the jews. Guy, did you hear this?👇👇

Photoshop By muslimodyseey, are you guys daft or what?

Bring a source and you are bringing an unverified picture, should I produce my own pictures of crying arabs singing for arabs to leave the land of Israel, that mohammed was a liar and a joke.

I can make it too.

We already know all ya muslims nonsense and worthless propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by BnQoyyim(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:
Terrorist
Islam

How can a book teach so much hate and less humanity.

1 Samuel 15:3 says it all
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’

Mathew 10:34-36

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36)."
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by BnQoyyim(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04
[quote author=kuboy post=129259367]God bless Israel. We don't joke with terrorists.[/quo

Yeah, it's portrayed in your Bible.

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36)."
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by BnQoyyim(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04
Kingsnairaland:
Hg

Iran is the only nation that openly says Israel should not exist

That too bad to say
Russia is just managing Iran and the situation

Imagine if a Christian nation comes up to say mecca should not exist that too harsh or wrong to say

Russia is probably 80% Christians so most Muslims don't know without Israel our Bible will be a story without evidence

Instead of Iran to fight for Palestinians state they are busy fighting for Israel destruction which will never happen

You can see even Russia is not with them on that side no Christian will see Israel burn and not weep, and for your information putin calls Israel the holy land

If Iran wants nuke let them accept Israel to live and let live then just fight for things that can be possible.

Is Jesus recognize in the Israel?
Ask those who have been to the Israel, they'll tell you that mention a Jesus'name is a capital sin there.

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by BnQoyyim(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
Iran has one of the most lovely people on earth but very terroristic inclined leaders whose sworn life ambition is to wipe out ISRAEL from the face of earth which cannot happen.

No matter the revenge they wanna do, we know the end of the story.

All these have been written and prophecised In the BOOK OF all books, the Holy Bible.
I know the end of The Book .

ISRAEL will survive!
I’m not sure about the Ayatollahs though

Israel - an imaginary state where the name and the man jesus is not recognized.
Ask those who have been to the Israel, most of your JP would not disclose this.
Anyway, let be observant, who laugh last laugh best.

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 6:56pm On Apr 04
Onyedikachi231:

Photoshop By muslimodyseey, are you guys daft or what?

Bring a source and you are bringing an unverified picture, should I produce my own pictures of crying arabs singing for arabs to leave the land of Israel, that mohammed was a liar and a joke.

I can make it too.

We already know all ya muslims nonsense and worthless propaganda.
all you religious extremist notjobs that are good for nothing shouldn't be claiming morality.

This is age of information. A simple YouTube search could have helped you out before posting rubbish. There are Jews that oppose Israel but you judeo-christian extremists in Nigeria are unbridled ignorant.

Just search for Rabbi Weiss on YouTube and learn from there. This YouTube screenshot was photoshopped too, abi?

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04
BnQoyyim:

Last I checked I never heard Jesus is lord then boom.
If Jews who follow the laws of Moses don't bomb

If muslims at the sound of Allahu Akbar run
Imagine
Abeg shift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Mutigadara1: 7:38pm On Apr 04
Do you not even know that those that you're supporting are not the real Israeli that were mentioned in the holy book? These white people are terrorists colonizing the land that does not belong to them.
Righteousness2:
Iran has one of the most lovely people on earth but very terroristic inclined leaders whose sworn life ambition is to wipe out ISRAEL from the face of earth which cannot happen.

No matter the revenge they wanna do, we know the end of the story.

All these have been written and prophecised In the BOOK OF all books, the Holy Bible.
I know the end of The Book .

ISRAEL will survive!
I’m not sure about the Ayatollahs though

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Righteousness2(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04
Mutigadara1:
Do you not even know that those that you're supporting are not the real Israeli that were mentioned in the holy book? These white people are terrorists colonizing the land that does not belong to them.

You are the Real Israel i guess.

My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge.
Hosea 4:6

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by globalresource: 7:52pm On Apr 04
educatedfool:

Israel trap for Iran?

You be joker

U wait and see
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Etimemy: 9:33pm On Apr 04
Owon:

Yẹyẹ
Israel or (USA+ Uk)?
Tell me one war that the present state of Israel ever fought in history alone without the backing of USA and UK
Epes
Tell me who fought with Israel and defeated them?

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Lanre1st(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04
monex:

This is entirely false. The IRCG was formed as part of the Iranian revolution with an anti American and anti-Israel objective.

IRGC has always being designated as a terrorist organisation by the US from inception.

Saudi Arabia also considers the IRGC a terrorist organisation even though it is actually part of the iranian armed forces

Try to read wide and do not stop at what your brainwasher (hatred religion outlets) were telling you without prove
Please read how US assist Iranian Revolution

Copy and Paste below link to your browser to read more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter%27s_engagement_with_Ruhollah_Khomeini

American and internal negotiations with the opposition (late December, 1978)[edit]
Main article: Jimmy Carter's engagement with Ruhollah Khomeini
The Carter administration increasingly became locked in a debate about continued support for the monarchy.[145] As early as November, ambassador William Sullivan sent a telegram to Carter (the "Thinking the Unthinkable" telegram[145]). The telegram effectively declared his belief that the Shah would not survive the protests and that the US should consider withdrawing its support for his government and persuading the monarch to abdicate. The United States would then help assemble a coalition of pro-Western military officers, middle class professionals, and moderate clergy, with Khomeini installed as a Gandhi-like spiritual leader.[145]
The telegram touched off a vigorous debate in the American cabinet, with some, such as National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski,[145] rejecting it outright. Secretary of State Cyrus Vance rejected a military crackdown;[115] he and his supporters believed in the "moderate and progressive" intentions of Khomeini and his circle.[123][145]
Increasing contact was established with the pro-Khomeini camp. Based on the revolutionaries' responses, some American officials (especially Ambassador Sullivan) felt that Khomeini was genuinely intent on creating a democracy.[6] According to historian Abbas Milani, this resulted in the United States effectively helping to facilitate Khomeini's rise to power.[6][146][147]
The Shah began to search for a new prime minister, one who was a civilian and a member of the opposition. On 28 December, he secured an agreement with another major National Front figure, Shahpour Bakhtiar. Bakhtiar would be appointed prime minister (a return to civilian rule), while the Shah and his family would leave the country. His royal duties would be carried out by a Regency Council, and three months after his departure a referendum would be submitted to the people deciding on whether Iran would remain a monarchy or become a republic. A former opponent of the Shah, Bakhtiar became motivated to join the government because he was increasingly aware of Khomeini's intentions to implement hard-line religious rule rather than a democracy.[14] Karim Sanjabi immediately expelled Bakhtiar from the National Front, and Bakhtiar was denounced by Khomeini (who declared that acceptance of his government was the equivalent of "obedience to false gods"wink.[6][148]
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by monex(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04
ivolt:

So you don't know that Iraq is different from Iran?

same for Iraq. Iraq does not recognise the state of Israel
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by greggng: 10:41pm On Apr 04
Owon:
Iran needs to stop making noise and start acting.
Let them do what they want to do and stop disturbing our ears all the time.

The created state of Israel has been misbehaving since 1948 because of USA and UK backings. Remove this and the IDF can't even stand boko-haram or ipob in combat.

Ignorant is your disease . Isreal are the brain behind American weapon technology . This is one secret some of you failed to discover . America can never do without them .Give Iran all the weapon they will fire at innocent air plane .
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by ScarletBrace(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04
Owon:
Iran needs to stop making noise and start acting.
Let them do what they want to do and stop disturbing our ears all the time.

The created state of Israel has been misbehaving since 1948 because of USA and UK backings. Remove this and the IDF can't even stand boko-haram or ipob in combat.

Have you ever asked yourself why America will isolate herself from the world just to stand alone with Israel, when everyone knows America is a give and take country?
Have you asked yourself what can Israel give to the US that the rest of the world can’t?

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 10:52pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:

Several people asked you questions that you refused to answer.

You believe Jesus is the only way to paradise

Jews don't believe him

You believe Jews are the chosen people

So the question is, does that mean Jesus is not the only way after all?. If you agree these Israelis are the "chosen people" even they legalized homosexual and go against your Jesus, then why are you preaching Bible and salvation to the Jews and your fellow Nigerians that are not Christians?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by chronique(m): 12:33am On Apr 05
Gospelpreacher1:

Is iran a christian nation?

Jesus Christ came as a jew.
Lived on earth as a Jew.
Died as a Jew.
The Holy Bible which is the guide of all humanity today is 95% about the Jewish people and God's dealing with them.
You claim to be a christian and you are anti israel. You are fake.

Lol. The Jews that rejected Christianity and spit on Christians? I've always held the opinion that Nigerians are the most clueless and ignorant folks when it comes to religion and your comments just buttressed that point.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Owon: 2:28am On Apr 05
greggng:

Ignorant is your disease . Isreal are the brain behind American weapon technology . This is one secret some of you failed to discover . America can never do without them .Give Iran all the weapon they will fire at innocent air plane .
Olodo.
Even your first sentence proves that you're olodo and you know nothing.
Which weapon technology are you referring to? The same one that has been crashing every week like a toy? How many crashes has happened in USA this year alone?
Some of you are just brain dead. So Iran will fire at innocent people, but Israel and USA has not been firing at innocent people?
The good thing is, some countries have been very smart and will never tolerate America's bully. USA only bullies countries that don't have what to fight with. See Russia and North Korea.
Most of you don't know who Iran is and they'll prove themselves to y'all soon.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Owon: 2:32am On Apr 05
Etimemy:

Epes
Tell me who fought with Israel and defeated them?
Oponu
Go back to school and use your brain.
Israel does not exist alone and will never exist.
USA and UK combined is what dead brains are calling Israel and the Israel know who to provoke.
Israel will never challenge counties like Pakistan, India, north Korea, Russia etc. expect if they want to delete themselves permanent from the face of the world.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 3:39am On Apr 05
Empiree:
all you religious extremist notjobs that are good for nothing shouldn't be claiming morality.

This is age of information. A simple YouTube search could have helped you out before posting rubbish. There are Jews that oppose Israel but you judeo-christian extremists in Nigeria are unbridled ignorant.

Just search for Rabbi Weiss on YouTube and learn from there. This YouTube screenshot was photoshopped too, abi?

I want to understand, are you saying Jews are Not the owners of the land of Israel?
Because it is aljazeera which everyone know their headquarters and how they romance terrorism, can you also a Show me this same interview in another non muslim propaganded news site.
So if I get arabs and Palestinians, doing this same thing, what will you do?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 3:42am On Apr 05
Owon:

Oponu
USA and UK combined is what dead brains are calling Israel and the Israel know who to provoke.
Israel will never challenge counties like Pakistan, India, north Korea, Russia etc. expect if they want to delete themselves permanent from the face of the world.

They are called allies fool, Saudi Arabia is a US ally too and can never fight alone. Do you know about US invasion of Iraq, do you know almost all arab countries including Saudi Arabia was among the coalition forces.

When the terrorist houthis were threatening Saudi Arabia, who were their allies?

Let islam not make you think like a pant, no be you muslims think Russia is your allies?
During all those wars without Russia, Israel would have wiped Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, etc from the face of the earth, lets put it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 3:49am On Apr 05
chronique:

Lol. The Jews that rejected Christianity and spit on Christians? I've always held the opinion that Nigerians are the most clueless and ignorant folks when it comes to religion and your comments just buttressed that point.

Your stinking islamic lies, where are the jews that use to be in yemen, Egypt, Jordan and other arab states?

Without lies islam will die a natural death.
What of Deborah in Sokoto, did it happen in Israel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 3:55am On Apr 05
Tintedsino:
Nairalanders, una no go kill person. See as una dey analyze wetin una no know anything about. All dis religious bigots wey dey here, dis war is not about religion, there are more Muslims in Israel dan christains, 73% of Israelites are Jews, while Muslims are about 18% then christains are just about 7%, d druze are 1.6%, as a matter of fact Israel Identifies itself as a Jewish and democratic state. There are also christains in Palestine, go to YouTube and watch how christains in Gaza celebrated Easter. So dis war is not about religion oo, all of una wey dey celebrate thinking say na religion. Y'all should calm down and pray for peace.

So it is not about religion?

Why were the muslim world exploding with joy after oct 7. 2023 terrorist attack in Israel?

Lets start the argument from there and you muslims should face your problems, why always trying to link the results and repercussions of your terrorist religion to Christianity, it wasn't Christians that attacked Israel unprovoked, leave the Christians in Gaza, their God will protect them, it is because you guys are fighting for your god that brought you people down there, stop linking Christians, your imams are daft if this is all they can teach you people to lie about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Idaytesj29(m): 5:55am On Apr 05
Kingsnairaland:
Hg

Iran is the only nation that openly says Israel should not exist

That too bad to say
Russia is just managing Iran and the situation

Imagine if a Christian nation comes up to say mecca should not exist that too harsh or wrong to say

Russia is probably 80% Christians so most Muslims don't know without Israel our Bible will be a story without evidence

Instead of Iran to fight for Palestinians state they are busy fighting for Israel destruction which will never happen

You can see even Russia is not with them on that side no Christian will see Israel burn and not weep, and for your information putin calls Israel the holy land

If Iran wants nuke let them accept Israel to live and let live then just fight for things that can be possible.

Israel is the only Country that says Palestine should not exist. Palestinian State that Israel is actively fighting against with the support of the west. Think about that too. What goes around comes around. You want love, give love. You want peace, give peace.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 10:18am On Apr 05
Onyedikachi231:

I want to understand, are you saying Jews are Not the owners of the land of Israel?

No, the land doesn't belong to the people who called themselves Israelis. They are from Europe. They migrated to Palestine in the late 19th century from different countries in Europe.

By 1917 Arthur James Balfour wrote a letter popularly known as Balfour Decoration which declare the state of Palestine for the Jews. Since then up until 1948, Zionists a.k.a European Jews, formed a militia called Haganah and they started killing the indigenous Palestinians and drove them out of their homes. By 1948, the state of Israel was created inside Palestine. Google haganah and learn. Haganah is what is now IDF. Haganah was declared terrorist organization in the 30s and 40s by the British govt.

Before that Ottoman Islamic Empire was the ruling govt before British took over. During ottoman empire, Muslims, Jews and Christians lived together on the land in peace until Zionist Jews came from Europe. So all the people you see on your screen ruling Israel today are Europeans.

Benjamin Neyanyahu is from Poland
Israeli female Ambassador to the UK Tzipi Hotovely is from Georgia near Russia.
Israeli spokesperson Mark Regev is from Australia.

Read the Balfour Decoration letter below. The letter that caused today's problems. These Israelis you are seeing today are not Israelites of old. These are imposters. The indigenous owners of the land are Palestinians who are descendants of Canaanites.

We are not saying Jews never lived there. They did but they were given the land then by God on two conditions but they violated the conditions several times and God destroyed them after Jesus.

The first time they violated the conditions, God sent to them Babylonian army to destroy them (before Jesus).

The second time they violated the conditions, God sent Roman army to destroy them (after Jesus).

The third and the last time will be Muslim army that will destroy them. You are gradually witnessing that.

Majority of Zionists in Israel today are atheist Jews.. They don't believe in God but they believe God promised them land.

God's Promise Was Only To Believers.

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Mutigadara1: 12:31pm On Apr 05
If I may ask, do you think this verse you quote is directed at me or to you?
Righteousness2:

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Etimemy: 8:45pm On Apr 05
Owon:

Oponu

Y
Check your dead brain
Mentioned one nation that ever defeated Israel?
Waiting for you
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 8:58pm On Apr 05
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 1:03pm On Apr 06
Empiree:

No, the land doesn't belong to the people who called themselves Israelis. They are from Europe. They migrated to Palestine in the late 19th century from different countries in Europe.

By 1917 Arthur James Balfour wrote a letter popularly known as Balfour Decoration which declare the state of Palestine for the Jews. Since them up until 1948, zionists a.k.a European Jews, formed a militia called Haganah and they started killing the indigenous Palestinians and drove them out of their homes. By 1948, the state of Israel was created inside Palestine. Google haganah and learn. Haganah is what is now IDF. Haganah was declared terrorist organization in the 30s and 40s by the British govt.

Before that Ottoman Islamic Empire was the ruling govt before British took over. During ottoman empire, Muslims, Jews and Christians lived together on the land in peace until Zionist Jews came from Europe. So all the people you see on your screen ruling Israel today are Europeans.

Benjamin Neyanyahu is from Poland
Israeli female Ambassador to the UK Tzipi Hotovely is from Georgia near Russia.
Israeli spokesperson Mark Regev is from Australia.

Read the Balfour Decoration letter below. The letter that caused today's problems. These Israelis you are seeing today are not Israelites of old. These are imposters. The indigenous owners of the land are Palestinians who are descendants of Canaanites.

We are not saying Jews never lived there. They did but they were given the land by then God on two conditions but they violated the conditions several times and God destroyed them after Jesus.

The first time they violated the conditions, God sent to them Babylonian army to destroy them (before Jesus).

The second time they violated the conditions, God sent Roman army to destroy them (after Jesus).

The third and the last time will be Muslim army that will destroy them. You are gradually witnessing that.

Majority of zionists in Israel today are atheist Jews.. They don't believe in God but they believe God promised them land.

God's Promise Was Only To Believers.

So you mean the European jews are not the jews that were Dispersed during the roman revolt?

The renaming is often presented as an act of putative disassociation in the aftermath of the 132-135 AD Bar Kokhba revolt , identifying Emperor Hadrian as the one responsible for renaming thee land of Israel to Palestine.

So where are the jews in Iran, Iraq, yemen, etc?

I need the answer than I will surprise you with facts not this twisted history you are bringing here.

So if most of them ran to Europe and married Europeans, do you intend their offspring to not be different or what?

They came back to take back the land of their forefathers, and let me still ask you, in your quoran, didn't prophet Moses marry a black woman, were the children of Moses denied or unfathered, you people should do your private researchland stop peddling islamic sentiments.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 3:38pm On Apr 06
Onyedikachi231:

So you mean the European jews are not the jews that were Dispersed during the roman revolt?

The renaming is often presented as an act of putative disassociation in the aftermath of the 132-135 AD Bar Kokhba revolt , identifying Emperor Hadrian as the one responsible for renaming thee land of Israel to Palestine.

So where are the jews in Iran, Iraq, yemen, etc?
. Arab Jews are the one you should be worried about not European Jews. Arab Jews have always lived with their Arab cousins for centuries without issues. It was Europe Jews (Jewish converts) who came in and started convincing Arab Jews to return to the holy Land. Large number of them refused until haganah started bombing places in Iraq (especially) to convince them that being in Arab is dangerous for them. Slowly they were convinced and they changed their names.

European Jews are Zionists. Do your research. Palestinians are more native to the land than Ashkenazi (European Jews). European Jews are not related to ancient Jews.

So if most of them ran to Europe and married Europeans, do you intend their offspring to not be different or what?
almost every white people you see today claim to be Jewish yet they have no religious link to the maybe land. They did not run to Europe. They are from Europe. Research most of the Israeli politicians such as Benjamin Neyanyahu. His root is Poland his parents migrated to mandatory Palestine under British rule at the time. Tzipi Hotovely
Israeli Ambassador to the United Kingdom is originally from Georgia near Russia and many more like that.

They came back to take back the land of their forefathers, and let me still ask you, in your quoran, didn't prophet Moses marry a black woman, were the children of Moses denied or unfathered, you people should do your private researchland stop peddling islamic sentiments.
let's assume they returned to their ancestral land after over 2000 years, it is like native Americans, native Canadians, native Australians, native New Zealand now return in 2024 to reclaim these countries. You think these white people that are currently occupying these countries would allow them to reclaim it?. So the whole idea that they returned to their forefather's land is a myth.

Now, speaking of Quran since you brought religion into this, position of Quran is clear. As Muslims we never said Jews did not live in the holy Land before. God Himself gave them the land but on conditions but they violated the conditions in order to maintain their residence status. These two conditions are mentioned in the Bible as well.

Let's start from when Moses rescued them from pharaoh. If you are a Christian I'm sure you are familiar with the verse. After Moses rescued Israelites from pharaoh, God ordered the Israelites to enter the holy land but they refused. What was their excuse?.

They said there are people living in the land. What does this mean?. It means Israelites mt people there which means the land was not theirs to begin with.

Quran record:

5:20)And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

5:21)O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah 's cause] and [thus] become losers."

5:22)They said, "O Moses, indeed within it is a people of tyrannical strength, and indeed, we will never enter it until they leave it; but if they leave it, then we will enter."

5:23)Said two men from those who feared [to disobey] upon whom Allah had bestowed favor, "Enter upon them through the gate, for when you have entered it, you will be predominant. And upon Allah rely, if you should be believers."

5:24)They said, "O Moses, indeed we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are within it; so go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here."

5:25)[Moses] said, "My Lord, indeed I do not possess except myself and my brother, so part us from the defiantly disobedient people."

5:26)[ Allah ] said, "Then indeed, it is forbidden to them for forty years [in which] they will wander throughout the land. So do not grieve over the defiantly disobedient people."

The people they met in the land are Canaanites whose descendants are Palestinians today.

Biblical record

In Deuteronomy 4:40 the Lord gave the Israelites this command: “Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.” Does this mean God gave Israel the Promised Land in perpetuity?.

The commands the Bible is talking about is similar to commands Quran mentioned. Believe in God and be righteous in conduct. Now the take people who claimed to be Jews are more ruling holy Land and they don't believe in God and they are not righteous in conduct. Benjamin Neyanyahu is atheist and homosexual is permitted, looking children and maltreatment of Palestinians are not righteous conducts. Therefore these are not the rightful owners.

They are imposters. The so called Jewish ancestral land had been destroyed twice already by Babylonian army and later by Roman army. That's why those Jews lived with Arabs. They are forbidden from having a unique country or state due to their evil ways in history. Hear directly from Jewish Rabbi Weiss

Do you know better than this Jewish Rabbi?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPGl8rxOVU?si=9fY7NBjYEAwHP0Bd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjWAGscG7rs?si=UfHWBNSVVIJvy9cT

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 4:22pm On Apr 06
Empiree:
. Arab Jews are the one you should be worried about not European Jews. Arab Jews have always lived with their Arab cousins for centuries without issues. It was Europe Jews (Jewish converts) who came in and started convincing Arab Jews to return to the holy Land. Large number of them refused until haganah started bombing places in Iraq (especially) to convince them that being in Arab is dangerous for them. Slowly they were convinced and they changed their names.

European Jews are Zionists. Do your research. Palestinians are more native to the land than Ashkenazi (European Jews). European Jews are not related to ancient Jews.

almost every white people you see today claim to be Jewish yet they have no religious link to the maybe land. They did not run to Europe. They are from Europe. Research most of the Israeli politicians such as Benjamin Neyanyahu. His root is Poland his parents migrated to mandatory Palestine under British rule at the time. Tzipi Hotovely
Israeli Ambassador to the United Kingdom is originally from Georgia near Russia and many more like that.

let's assume they returned to their ancestral land after over 2000 years, it is like native Americans, native Canadians, native Australians, native New Zealand now return in 2024 to reclaim these countries. You think these white people that are currently occupying these countries would allow them to reclaim it?. So the whole idea that they returned to their forefather's land is a myth.

Now, speaking of Quran since you brought religion into this, position of Quran is clear. As Muslims we never said Jews did not live in the holy Land before. God Himself gave them the land but on conditions but they violated the conditions in order to maintain their residence status. These two conditions are mentioned in the Bible as well.

Let's start from when Moses rescued them from pharaoh. If you are a Christian I'm sure you are familiar with the verse. After Moses rescued Israelites from pharaoh, God ordered the Israelites to enter the holy land but they refused. What was their excuse?.

They said there are people living in the land. What does this mean?. It means Israelites mt people there which means the land was not theirs to begin with.

Quran record:

5:20)And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

5:21)O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah 's cause] and [thus] become losers."

5:22)They said, "O Moses, indeed within it is a people of tyrannical strength, and indeed, we will never enter it until they leave it; but if they leave it, then we will enter."

5:23)Said two men from those who feared [to disobey] upon whom Allah had bestowed favor, "Enter upon them through the gate, for when you have entered it, you will be predominant. And upon Allah rely, if you should be believers."

5:24)They said, "O Moses, indeed we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are within it; so go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here."

5:25)[Moses] said, "My Lord, indeed I do not possess except myself and my brother, so part us from the defiantly disobedient people."

5:26)[ Allah ] said, "Then indeed, it is forbidden to them for forty years [in which] they will wander throughout the land. So do not grieve over the defiantly disobedient people."

The people they met in the land are Canaanites whose descendants are Palestinians today.

Biblical record

In Deuteronomy 4:40 the Lord gave the Israelites this command: “Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.” Does this mean God gave Israel the Promised Land in perpetuity?.

The commands the Bible is talking about is similar to commands Quran mentioned. Believe in God and be righteous in conduct. Now the take people who claimed to be Jews are more ruling holy Land and they don't believe in God and they are not righteous in conduct. Benjamin Neyanyahu is atheist and homosexual is permitted, looking children and maltreatment of Palestinians are not righteous conducts. Therefore these are not the rightful owners.

They are imposters. The so called Jewish ancestral land had been destroyed twice already by Babylonian army and later by Roman army. That's why those Jews lived with Arabs. They are forbidden from having a unique country or state due to their evil ways in history. Hear directly from Jewish Rabbi Weiss

Let me still correct you, after the holocaust that they started coming back to their homeland, wasn't it the arab palestinians that started the war in 1948 to exterminate them?
Wasn't it the arab neighbours su h as Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc that told these their supposed arab cousins to vacate their homes that they will clear all the jews then they can come back, their cries started because instead of Israel to be annihilated they beat all the arabs and reclaimed their lands, in rules and regulations of war, you forfeit your lands if you are conquered especially if you started the war, the palestinians that didn't listen to the arab leaders and stayed behind are full citizens of Israel,

George Karra was born to one of the most distinguished Arab Christian families in Jaffa, one of four children. He has three daughters. Karra studied at Terra Sancta primary school and Eshkolot high school in Jaffa. In 1973, he completed his law degree at Tel Aviv University, and opened his own law office in 1975.

Karra was in private practice until 1989, when he was appointed a judge on the Tel Aviv Magistrate’s Court. After 11 years, he was promoted to the Tel Aviv District Court. He was appointed a senior court judge in 2010. Karra was the judge who convicted Israeli President Moshe Katsav of rape.[1] In another high-profile case, he convicted Ofer Nimrodi of illegal wiretapping.

In 2011, he was nominated as a candidate for the Supreme Court of Israel. In February 2017, he was appointed to serve as a judge on the Supreme Court.

Karra left the Supreme Court in 2022, having reached the mandatory retirement age of 70.

This is just one example, it will debunk you people's lies of how Israel treat Christians,

I have more examples from renowned sources not aljazeera that everyone knows sponsors terror.

There is nothing like arab jews, so you believe there is arab jews but refuse to agree there are Yemeni jews, European jews, American jews, etc

The jews in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, etc, where are they?
The arabs chased them away and the jews of Israel assimilated them, since Palestinians already are conquered, should eqgypt, Syria, and co re assimilate them, are they Not all arabs?

So you see why red indians can't be foolish to perpetuate terrorism acts...

You guys should stop shifting the goalpost, we are much more enlightened in this matter than you muslims that judge from sentiments of religion.

So its a myth But all of a sudden, a region in your quoran that had jews living there for 3000 years now has a mosque on their temple mount, and you are supporting them that it is their land, please how, where did this palestinians come from, you guys have tried to arabise the jews, you guys are annoyed with the? Europeanljews since they no send any of una.

So those quoran verses was it part of what gaybriel revealed to mohammad 600 years after the jews and Christians already had scriptures of it or was it copied?
Because, I need to teach you too about your quoran and islam.

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 4:36pm On Apr 06
Empiree:

Quran record:

Biblical record

Damn!

You muslims can be terrible in lieing, I am not surprised..

I read about your Yisroel Dovid Weiss (Yiddish: ישראל דוד ווייס; born 1956) is an American Haredi Jew, an activist, and spokesman for the worldwide religious group Neturei Karta

Do you know what Neturei Karta mean?

They are a fringe religious group of Haredi Jews that was founded in Jerusalem in 1938 after splitting off from Agudat Yisrael. It is an active opponent of Zionism and advocates a "peaceful dismantling" of the State of Israel under the belief that the Jewish people are strictly forbidden from re-establishing sovereignty in the Land of Israel until the arrival of the
Messiah.
not because of the reasons you are giving here.

You see his opinions and activism has nothing to do with the lies you've been blowing, your fellow gullible muslim will fall for this andlcontinue carrying it, you see his opinion is based on what is in their scriptures and not about arabs and war, why are you guys like this?
You guys need to change your mentality I swear, see as you brought fake evidence to buttress a pointless point.

You see his hate for his home town is because he is rejected.
SO come up with another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.