Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Key Documents To Verify Before Purchasing Land: A Must-read! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Key Documents To Verify Before Purchasing Land: A Must-read! (81 Views)

10 Risky Areas In Lekki/Ajah To Verify Before You Buy A Property / Do Proper Search Before Purchasing Land / Four Vital Documents To Prove Land Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key Documents To Verify Before Purchasing Land: A Must-read! by maggii(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03
Protect Your Investment: Verify These Key Documents Before Buying Property!

Before finalizing your property purchase, it's crucial to ensure the authenticity of the land by verifying essential documents. Don't take any chances – enlist the help of professionals to guide you through this process. A surveyor, in particular, can be invaluable in verifying documents such as:

Deed of Assignments
Certificate of Occupancy
Governor’s Consent
Survey Plan
Excision Document
By employing the expertise of professionals like surveyors, you safeguard yourself from potential land scams that could result in significant financial losses. Don't risk losing billions – take the necessary steps to protect your investment today!

For further information, feel free to reach out to me via WhatsApp at 07025450864. I'm here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

1 Like

Re: Key Documents To Verify Before Purchasing Land: A Must-read! by unikazzy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03
PLS IS IT POSSIBLE TO VERIFY A C OF O ONLINE?

1 Like

Re: Key Documents To Verify Before Purchasing Land: A Must-read! by maggii(f): 11:29pm On Apr 11
unikazzy:
PLS IS IT POSSIBLE TO VERIFY A C OF O ONLINE?

To verify a C of O you can go to Ministry of land or send me a message on whatsapp, i can help you with that.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Offer: 2bedroom Bungalow At Mega Bungalow Estate / Miniflat For Rent At Thomas Animashaun / 4bedrooms House For Sale In Chevron Lekki Lagos |fully Detached +bq+pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.