Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site (2226 Views)

I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With / Become A Professional Webdeveloper Free At Sango Otta Ogun State. / Hello, Pls I Realy Need A Webdeveloper Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by destiny10: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
can u
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by moderatorr: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2011
Fn
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2011
for a site like that,I'll take 80k.I suppose u dont intend to add a webcam feature cos dats a 100k.Standard job,if u are interested call me:07035107792.
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by tzunayoshi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
Would be glad to work on this project please contact us at info@teraomega.com
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by nihinlade(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2011
I will also do it for 80k. If you pay 30 first i will design and host it, if you like it pay the remaining, if you don't take your hosting and domain and i will refund 10k and remove my design
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by nihinlade(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
call joe 07030595653
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by Chimanet(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
Will take 180k, it will take 6weeks am a core programmer i will have to contract a very good designer for a professional graphic, the site will be built with jsp, jquery, hibernate. it will be built to be easily extensible by any programmer with relevant java skills. call me with 08060880402 or mail me[email]alaebo123@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by destiny10: 3:06am On Nov 19, 2011
thanks for your reply, i really need a similar design to badoo.com with facebook apps and other features
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by DualCore1: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2011
destiny10:

i want to build a professional website like adult friendfinder.com or match.com urgently

destiny10:

thanks for your reply, i really need a similar design to badoo.com with facebook apps and other features

Really, what next? Stop confusing people and stop wasting their time.
Leave all the existing sites alone and give a very detailed description of all you want on your site so those who are interested will give you a quote based on your requirements.
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by destiny10: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2011
yes, that is what i want. A site develop from scratch with features describe above.must suitable for other programer to work with. Please i dont need template.
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by Petmick: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
it what i do for you, it not about doing but giving you what you want , a good concept, the developing best and least application !

My price is #100,000 for every thing!

if you are serious about it, call me on 08078133443 or

mail me on www.info.petermichael.greenmouseng.com
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by Webonme: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2012
********************* SCAM ALERT *************************

PLEASE DONT CONTACT INFO@TERAOMEGA.COM...... TERAOMEGA ARE FRAUDS

SO MANY OF US CONTACTED THEM VIA NAIRALAND AND THEY HAVE GONE AWAY WITH OUR JOBS, OUR WEBSITE INFORMATIONS AND OUR INITIAL PAYMENTS

WWW.TERAOMEGA.COM ARE FRAUDS !!!!!!!

PLS BEWARE.
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by guru01(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2012
You can contact me through yahoo messenger lets talk. Yahoo ID = jeczzy
I will do the job for you within 9weeks from scratch. You get a demo within first week, if you like it i will continue.
My fee is 180k.
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by 3nf4rm1nt(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2012
More than 8 developers and not one has an official site at least to show if their service are geniune enough,with concrete profiles and to display as proof some of their works, and they are giving out numbers already with prices. Very poor and Laughable. Lol.
Re: I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site by hezewebs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
070625354700..... www,hezewebco,com

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster/security Forum / Airtel Official Website Internal Server Error (500) / Facebook Viewpoint App Review; Get Paid To Take Surveys For Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.