Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account (222 Views)

Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money / How To Send A Confidential Message On Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Temtop180: 8:21am On Apr 04
I misplaced my phone 4 days ago, which was on Easter Monday, few minutes after the phone got lost, my gmail password was changed, the passwords to my social media accounts also were changed because they were linked to my gmail account. I have been trying to recover the gmail account, all to no avail. Pls, if you know any other possible means I can use to get my gmail account, kindly let me know.
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by MidasTouch15: 8:32am On Apr 04
I can help but compensate me after
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Adewale1603(m): 8:44am On Apr 04
Temtop180:
I misplaced my phone 4 days ago, which was on Easter Monday, few minutes after the phone got lost, my gmail password was changed, the passwords to my social media accounts also were changed because they were linked to my gmail account. I have been trying to recover the gmail account, all to no avail. Pls, if you know any other possible means I can use to get my gmail account, kindly let me know.
who changed your Gmail account password? Only way you can recover the account back is if you previously had a recovery Gmail address or recovery phone number linked to that your Gmail account, cos I believe your simcards is already lost with the phone, cos it's that way you will receive a verification code or messages to recover the account back through those alternate Gmail address or phone number
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Temtop180: 9:17am On Apr 04
Adewale1603:
who changed your Gmail account password? Only way you can recover the account back is if you previously had a recovery Gmail address or recovery phone number linked to that your Gmail account, cos I believe your simcards is already lost with the phone, cos it's that way you will receive a verification code or messages to recover the account back through those alternate Gmail address or phone number
I don't know the person that changed it, each time I tried to login they keep sending verification code to that my Gmail
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by jagaban002(m): 9:27am On Apr 04
Same thing happened to me , mine was stolen and the number I used to register the mail is no more , which DERS other ways
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Temtop180: 9:41am On Apr 04
MidasTouch15:
I can help but compensate me after
Okay, like how much?
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Nemesis0147(m): 10:25am On Apr 04
Your can recover your Gmail if the number you used in creating the account is still with you
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Hustlersz(m): 10:28am On Apr 04
Nemesis0147:
Your can recover your Gmail if the number you used in creating the account is still with you

Obonte
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by MidasTouch15: 10:45am On Apr 04
Temtop180:
Okay, like how much?

Let me recover it first then we'll talk

Whatsapp me on 07015874728
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by ruggedtimi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04
You definitely need access to the previous phone or the number you used to register the mail.
Re: I Need Help To Recover My Gmail Account by Temtop180: 6:09pm On Apr 05
Temtop180:
Thank you guys, I have been able to get my Gmail account back

(1) (Reply)

Photo Edition/poster Designing / Can Your Cell Phone Pick Up Walnuts? / Paypal Funds Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.