Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light (2990 Views)

Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? / Mrs Funmi And NEPA People At Ejigbo, Lagos / Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Hart11: 10:53am On Apr 04
Lets gather and discuss, whats your next move?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Hart11: 10:57am On Apr 04
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Boogyman557: 11:11am On Apr 04
Holly Gram cool Na to use my LITA take see road..

Then use my OLD KALA take BLAST BLAST any moving THINGS and THINGS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Idun2024(f): 11:17am On Apr 04
Hehehe

Which kind demonic room be this?

U see aeroplane design, u no use.

U see ship design u no use.

Any seed planted in a woman in this kind of bed na pikin wey go dey behave like witch dem go born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by helinues: 11:19am On Apr 04
Na snake bed no be say na real snake.

Na to sleep falalala

Truth be told, if you sleep on some beds, oh boy na paradise sleeping oo
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Hart11: 11:28am On Apr 04
So you wont freak out?
helinues:

Na to sleep falalala

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by helinues: 11:34am On Apr 04
Hart11:
So you wont freak out?

Freaking out would resort to bad dreams
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by YourRealFather: 12:26pm On Apr 04
Even ritualist no go gree sleep for this kind bed grin grin

Fear any girl wey gree make you knack her, for this kind bed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by obinna58(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04
As long as the foam is soft, I’ll sleep like a baby
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by NFBI: 12:28pm On Apr 04
The tongue can injured someone if you don't check while leaving the snake 🐍 bed
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by deanoffaculty: 12:48pm On Apr 04
Hart11:
Nothing dey happen!
All I would be thinking is "snake pepper soup" with Chilled palm wine.
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Melagros(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04
COMRADES these images are scaring, me and snake no dey parole at all grin
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Rickmann: 2:21pm On Apr 04
Hart11:

Been in the room isn't even the issue for me.
My problem with stuff like this is that entities can easily possess them.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Greenback: 2:33pm On Apr 04
helinues:

Na to sleep falalala

QpKwiet, 10s
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by faceland: 3:33pm On Apr 04
Don't you have phone?
Turn on the flash light.
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by YesDaddy1: 3:42pm On Apr 04
Even Catholic 'church' audience hall (aka serpent cathedral) at the Vatican in Rome sef look like serpent.

May God save his children!
cool

Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Ikaeniyan0: 3:46pm On Apr 04
Hart11:
I will be watching horror movies on my phone or I will just sleep off
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Kriely(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04
I go too jonze because I go don high when I see am. Abeg make una allow person smoke him loud in peace.
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by MrBroke(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04
We all Animals, some humans are more poisonous and wicked than a snake. So I'm sleeping fine. Na small pikin go fear this kind thing grin
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Hart11: 5:17pm On Apr 04
Seun,nlfpmod,lalasticlala
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Rexymania(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04
Nonsense... Demonic houses
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Astra101: 6:06pm On Apr 04
I hate anything with a serpentine's touch, feel or taste! kiss
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Hart11: 6:38pm On Apr 04
Lollzzz
Astra101:
I hate anything with a serpentine's touch, feel or taste! kiss
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Namaster: 6:54pm On Apr 04
I'll just rub one out and sleep like a baby.
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by AcadaWriter: 7:17pm On Apr 04
Nlfpmod
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Adewale1603(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04
Rickmann:

Been in the room isn't even the issue for me.
My problem with stuff like this is that entities can easily possess them.
you believe in those superstitions stuffs. Which entity will posses them, it's just an art and design.
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Cassandraloius: 10:33pm On Apr 04
The room itself looks demonic, what should we call this? Work of art or satanic work?😏
Re: Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light by Kevineleven(m): 1:56am On Apr 05
Anyone that sleeps on that bed will vanish from this earth, that snake bed will transform into an anaconda in the middle of the night and feed.

(1) (Reply)

** 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Northern Foreshore. Chevron. Lekki .N 2.5m P/a (+pixs) / A Vacant Plot Of Land At UNILAG Estate By Magodo Phase 1 For Sale N12m / Bricks And Bars Estate 2. Take Advantage Now (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.