Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Sapa They Country Oo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sapa They Country Oo (211 Views)

Sapa Wan Finish My Life / I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo / Fake Life No Good Oo,see Watin Fake Life Cause Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sapa They Country Oo by Davidgiftseun9(m): 11:39am On Apr 04
Sapa wan kill person oo, i no see something to eat on, have spend all my money finish, 3days now i never come out from my room, help me oo my fellow people
Re: Sapa They Country Oo by Pussyisgud: 11:44am On Apr 04
So instead of you to go and hustle, a young man like you to look for work like your mates you decided to come online to beg.
Is there no car wash, construction site, restaurant, market in your area where you can hustle to get money.
Instead you came online to look for manna from heaven, someone you can scam with your pitiful story.
Your village people are following you.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed Urgently!! / Job Updates In Ajah, Lagos State... Urgently Hiring!!! / Customer Care Representative Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.