Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,893 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger,- Portable Chides Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger,- Portable Chides Dammy Krane (119 Views)

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger,- Portable Chides Dammy Krane by Thevoicenew1: 4:00pm On Apr 04
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94H8LHl9oFY

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjV0-FPf10k

Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable has continued his online drama with his colleague, Dammy Krane over Davido.

Dammy resumed his beef with Davido, making several damaging allegations against him.

In the background of the video, Dammy Krane was playing his song with Portable tagged “Number 1”, which didn’t sit well with the controversial singer.

Reacting to it, Portable warned him to stop using their song in his videos to drag Davido as he noted how the award-winning singer is his helper.

He admonished the singer to physically confront Davido, if he has issues with him.
Portable further berated Dammy for always dissing the singer, who has been of help to him in the past as he took a swipe at Dammy’s financial status, claiming that he lives in a room in Lekki and is yet to pay him for the featured song.

The ‘Zazzu’ crooner in another video, took a swipe at Dammy stating that if he had the same assistance Davido gave him, his career would be bigger.

He noted how the music star gave Dammy Krane everything, but Dammy didn’t give him anything in return.

He said in part: “If Davido gave me the same help that he gave you, I’d have been bigger. He gave you everything, what did you give back?”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/if-i-got-same-help-from-davido-id-be-bigger-portable-chides-dammy-krane/amp/

Re: If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger,- Portable Chides Dammy Krane by EreluRoz: 4:04pm On Apr 04
I think there's something about this Davido, I feel he's always trying to cover-up his atrocities with generosity. Just how I feel sha

Same way I don't see Moses blizz as holy, I always feel there's something hidden about him and that Ebuka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Be Celebrity” – Regina Daniels Cries Out As Her Mom Asks Her To Wash Plates / Bobrisky Has Been Sentenced To Six Months In Jail With No Option Of A Fine / Adanma Luke Emotionally Break Silence On The Death Of Junior Pope & Other Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.