Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions (37442 Views)

Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by MrGerald(m): 9:24am On Apr 05
I don't like the way they projected him like he's a hard criminal, though he committed offense but they should be more lenient, may be warn him and let him go
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Firstcitizen: 9:44am On Apr 05
004gist:
Senior man where them go keep u.

Make cell or female cell

Na dilemma. For male cell dem go knack am. For female cell him go knack dem
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by ajepako(f): 10:11am On Apr 05
Westman001:
Why didn't Bobrisky leave naija sef and go to US where he will find his likes and even make more money there.

It's all in the air for naija here say they no want his transgender self. Stop forming na only me waka come type of celebrity and go where you can mingle with your likes.

Best comment so far

The entire Nigerian and its citizens just fell into Bob's trap

With this, it is so easy for him to claim persecution and oppression from his home country because of his sexuality and choice of dressing

Before you know it, UK, US, Australia and EU would be fighting to offer him assylum

Well play. Bob!

We Nigerians played into your hand

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by ComeToJesus: 10:47am On Apr 05
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/breaking-bobrisky-fails-to-meet-efcc-bail-conditions/

Bobrisky is just a nuisance and an over-advertised pervert with a moral baggage that has to be abated.
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Pepperdemisback: 10:48am On Apr 05
IxBet:

We recommend a balanced attitude towards gambling. Our goal is to offer people a way of relaxation and excitement, but not a way to earn money. Therefore, it is important to use free money, and not use the last money for living.
Use it wisely, it's smart.
My point is this, Davido is doing more harm as a betting ambassador. People have lost their monies, some go for loan then commit suicide when they lose but everyone is overlooking that because he is Davido.
How many people have lost money or committed suicide because of Bobrisky?
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Pepperdemisback: 10:51am On Apr 05
Johnjustice:

Bobrisky is a nuisance, he is confusing the kids, most kids and poor youths will emulate him because of how Nigerians like you glamorize him...I wonder why women are so weak though, why are they so myopic...do they want their kids to be like bobrisky?
Davido promoting betting and gambling to youths is a saint? How many people have committed suicide due to betting? How many people have committed suicide because of Bobrisky?
Nigerians are hypocritical!
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Pepperdemisback: 10:53am On Apr 05
Johnjustice:

Gay and homosexuality is a taboo, this bad vice will destroy our nation, it comes with diseases and brain distortions...is bobrisky normal to you?
Betting, gambling and committing suicide is better?
See what promising souls have turned to because of Davido.

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Pepperdemisback: 11:12am On Apr 05
Jessez:

Is gambling illegal? Tell me more
Something that make people to commit suicide is good because it is Davido abi?
Is cross dressing illegal?
Is wearing of low cut with parting by females legal or illegal?
Is wearing trousers by females and weaving of hair by males legal or illegal?
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Pepperdemisback: 11:24am On Apr 05
dragon2:

Go and ask the U.S.A and collective west that can no longer define what a woman is.
Are you a US citizen or are we talking about US? Have you been there before?
They use F, M and O.
Go and ask Owerri what Davido the betting ambassador has turned their children into.

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05
BOBRISKY, U WILL NO DIE IN PRISON, PEOPLE WANT YOUR DOWNFALL AND EXPRSED IT OPENLY
SURENDER TO JESUS CHRIST SO HE CAN HELP U IN THIS PERLIOUS TIMES

Needed Urgently
FURNITURE PRODUCTION/OPERATION MANAGER LAGOS
COMPANY IS LOCATED AT VI AND SALARY IS VERY GOOD

EMAIL: Ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Johnjustice: 1:25pm On Apr 05
Pepperdemisback:

Betting, gambling and committing suicide is better?
See what promising souls have turned to because of Davido.
You are making no sense.
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by descarado: 2:21pm On Apr 05
Johnjustice:

Bobrisky is being glamoralized and turned into a star, he influences millions of kids, his case is different...he should be stopped. kids imbibe behaviors they see that is acceptable, it is a dangerous trend accepting this boy's loose careless behavior.

Nigerians should not allow a hungry boy destroy our moral structure and fiber...this boy is doing this for money, he doesn't understand the depth of his actions...he is just a hungry hustler, Nigeria is bigger than him.
Do Nigeria have moral structure?
Country that is the most corrupt in the world.
Abegi make we hear.
Don't train your child.
Training a child is from cradle to the beginning of adolescent.
Or you are the type that allow kids to flood the Internet viewing adult contents.

I have kids.
I live outside Nigeria.
My kids use of Internet is regulated.
Their school also regulate what they can have access to and their behaviour.
If my kid is spoilt, that is on me.
Not bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Johnjustice: 3:26pm On Apr 05
descarado:

Do Nigeria have moral structure?
Country that is the most corrupt in the world.
Abegi make we hear.
Don't train your child.
Training a child is from cradle to the beginning of adolescent.
Or you are the type that allow kids to flood the Internet viewing adult contents.

I have kids.
I live outside Nigeria.
My kids use of Internet is regulated.
Their school also regulate what they can have access to and their behaviour.
If my kid is spoilt, that is on me.
Not bobrisky.
Mr American/Internet regulator expert, you can invite bobrisky to go live with you in the US...will you allow your male kids to be like bobrisky?
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Pepperdemisback: 8:42pm On Apr 05
Johnjustice:

My senseless mother, You are making no sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.