Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Always Calm Down In Whatever You're Doing. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Always Calm Down In Whatever You're Doing. (47 Views)

Download Mp3: Rema & Selena Gomez – Calm Down / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Calm Down In Whatever You're Doing. by SpyAC(m): 9:25am On Apr 05
*PLEASE, CALM DOWN!*
Did you remember Oreofeoluwa Lawal? The four year old boy that trended in 2020 for telling his mum to be “calming down”. He became instant internet sensation, met the Governor of Lagos state and was given a role to play in a movie. Like many people we were all carried away with the dramatic expression of “Mummy Calm down” and we totally lost the message. “Be calming down” that came from that boy to the mother was, a prophetic counsel and instruction. He was simply telling the mother relax and take it easy , though in a dramatic way. Three years down the line, we heard that the mother committed suicide. The message of Oreofeoluwa was not properly understood by the mother and the rest of us. She had struggles, pressures and situation that she cannot share with the public, but the angel of the boy discerned it and said to her three years before she committed suicide, ‘calm down.’

‘Calm down’ is the message for everyone today. It means cool down, relax, take it easy, don’t panic, do not be anxious and do not fret. Don’t lose your inner peace. “Calmness is a state of mind and heart where you are at complete peace and free from agitation and are not bound by any strong emotion.”

I learnt how to BE CALM, COOL, AND COLLECTED many years ago. I once worked with someone who was not calm at all If he wanted to collect something from you, he would take it with force. His words were harsh and loud. He interrupted conversations aggressively even go to where he was not invited. Often my words to him was ‘calm down.’

*Always calm your mind. When you do so, you shall see life more clearly.* After you have done your best, calm down.

Never allow worry and aggression to take toll on you. Learn not to take yourself too seriously. Learn to dislodge anxiety and worry that are building castle within your mind. Learn not to be intimidated by people’s actions and opinions. You have just experienced business failure; calm down. Someone you love died, calm down. You couldn’t meet the target having done all within your capacity, calm down. You have the wound of betrayal, calm down. Your economic power has been decimated, calm down. You are wrongly accused, calm down. You are confused, feel drained and have reached your witts end...

*Just calm down!*

There are times we just have to stop, sit still and listen. Take things in your strides.
*You must learn to put things behind you and calm down. “The mind is like water, when it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see, when it’s calm, everything becomes clear.”*

King David undestood this when he wrote, *“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters”.*

Do not let circumstances around you, especially the behaviour of others, take away your inner peace.

*Today, Be Calm, Be cool and Collected,* believing the words of Pst E. A Adeboye when he prayed, “ *your tomorrow shall be alright.”*

Remember, God does not lead in turbulent waters, He leads you in still waters.

*I am calming down……. What about you*?. Note, "this is not my work, it was copied for us to learn from it"
Re: Always Calm Down In Whatever You're Doing. by emeths: 10:21am On Apr 05
Thanks for sharing 👍

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: How Notable Rise In Financial Investment By TV Rights Resulted In Hu / Tenorshare Icarefone Crack 8.9.0.16 + Serial Key Free Download / 2014 Foreign-used Mercedes Benz ML350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.