Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown (2822 Views)

What You Regret Not Doing During Your Service Year / Actress Iyabo Ojo Show Interior Of Her Living Room In A New Picture (pictures) / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hi wonderful people of Nairaland! My most sincere wishes to you are that you stay safe and survive through this trying period. So what we're doing here is posting pictures of what we're doing during the lockdown. It doesn't matter what you're doing, feel free, anything is fine, just post. I'll be dropping mine in a minute. Just have fun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
post ur own first.... me I dey toilet

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Made this mosaic of a butterfly out of eggshells. Totally love this. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Next, i make keyholders sometimes so, here's one I made out of glitter paper.... Looks like a cap...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Or you could read, thought I've read all my novels at home.... I just moved to audiobooks and I'm into Roald Dahl.... They are great too.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by illicit(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
purples25:
Made this mosaic of a butterfly out of eggshells. Totally love this. kiss

ok the mosaic is fine, u try.... but my attention is on your hair.... did u made that too?

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by Garrieveryday: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Locking down is a bastard.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by punisha: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
This lock down go drive many crazy I swear... Sister Wehdone o.
I'm naked playing my ps4.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm taking up whatsapp challenges and trust me, u don't want to see my pregnancy challenge photos
I'm learning how to lock hairs though

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by Bamz(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm taking up whatsapp challenges and trust me, u don't want to see my pregnancy challenge photos

Pregnancy challenge?
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
r231 and Freiburger, please help, i keep getting banned since i created this topic.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:

That's great dear, i would've loved to see the photos
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:
This lock down go drive many crazy I swear... Sister Wehdone o.
I'm naked playing my ps4.

Lol
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Locking down is a bastard.

It really is.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
illicit:

ok the mosaic is fine, u try.... but my attention is on your hair.... did u made that too?

No it was braided by someone else.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by illicit(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
purples25:

No it was braided by someone else.
alright...
long braids fascinate me
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bamz:

Pregnancy challenge?
Yes, u want to see?
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
purples25:

That's great dear, i would've loved to see the photos
Lol
Ota whatsapp me
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
illicit:

alright...

long braids fascinate me

Thinking of getting yours done? grin
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
purples25:

Thinking of getting yours done? grin
grin
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by Bamz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Yes, u want to see?

Lol Um maybe
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bamz:

Lol Um maybe
WhatsApp me
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by Designerdollars: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2020
how much will you charge to suck my dick undecided
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let me add these

8 Likes

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by duchaB(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
purples25:
Let me add these

You are wonderfully gifted..keep it real Girl..

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
duchaB:

You are wonderfully gifted..keep it real Girl..

Thanks smiley
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2020
purples25:
Let me add these
Wow

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by firestar(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
You’ve been busy Love!

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
ibkayee:
Nice smiley
Hy love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Age? / *unbelievable* NELSON MANDELA Is In Hell Fire / What Is The Most Embarrassing Fruit To Eat In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.