Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Southern Nigerians Should Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Southern Nigerians Should Think (153 Views)

Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos / What Are Southern Nigerians Features? Why Are They Easily Recognizable? / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigerians Should Think by OGwales(m): 9:51am On Apr 06
Four Nigerian Men That Abandoned The Brotherhood; Idris Olanrewaju (Bobrisky), Daniel Nsikan (Jay Boogie), Okeke Onyebuchi (Deevah), Chukwueze Obialor (James Brown)...

My Eastern bothers top the list, follow by the West... Does it mean that Abokis no dey crossdress, abi na crossknack?

🤔🤔🤔

Re: Southern Nigerians Should Think by Pussyisgud: 10:08am On Apr 06
Abokis have the highest number of gays and pedophiles in the world, go and verify, is just that they run it secretly and codedly.
Re: Southern Nigerians Should Think by OGwales(m): 10:47am On Apr 06
Pussyisgud:
Abokis have the highest number of gays and pedophiles in the world, go and verify, is just that they run it secretly and codedly.

Hmm... Verify from who? They marry off teenage girls, that I know. But the highest gay part i doubt and haven't seen one, abi you fit mention one?

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pophets In Africa You Should Watch Out For In 2024 / Doja Cat Tells Fans Not To Bring Their Kids To Her Show / Tiwa Savage Describes Nigerian’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.