Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me (268 Views)

Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by KingsleyKY: 9:04pm On Apr 06
Good day sir and ma, please i need your help on, How can I follow my woman back to USA if she comes down to Nigeria to marry me??
Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by wittywriter: 9:05pm On Apr 06
KingsleyKY:
Good day sir and ma, please i need your help on, How can I follow my woman back to USA if she comes down to Nigeria to marry me??
Conclude your court marriage here then come back for the full process advice towards your journey to God's Own Land.

I have the sure plug to such Japa procedure.
ojun50:

So this land wey will dey no be God own land.
NO...Nigeria is ruled by demons.
EtinosaDLaw:

That wittywriter individual has been accused of scamming someone here before. Don't do any dealings with him until you can establish his innocence. Dont say you weren't warned.

Even your President was accused of drug peddling yet he has positives ...talk less of my person with zero proof of accusations.... Why not advice the OP or link the OP up rather than derail the thread.
EtinosaDLaw:

Some of that proof is here. Leave matter, bro. You don cast. You're just lucky your file hasn't reached me, that's when you will know that you're not really anonymous.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255941/international-opportunities/1#125676772
You yet know the difference between accusatios and facts.
BTW try contributing productively to help the OP....stop derailing.

Wittyness
Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by ojun50(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06
wittywriter:

Conclude your court marriage here then come back for the full process advice towards your journey to God's Own Land.

Wittyness
So this land wey will dey no be God own land.
Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06
KingsleyKY:

That wittywriter individual has been accused of scamming someone here before. Don't do any dealings with him until you can establish his innocence. Dont say you weren't warned.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by Ashirioluwa: 9:34pm On Apr 06
KingsleyKY:

After the marriage, she will petition through the USCIS to bring you to the US. She will do this by filing USCIS Form I-130 (petition for an alien relative).

After the approval of Form I-130, the US National Visa Center will forward your approval letter and other relevant documents to the US Embassy in Nigeria (or country of your residency), and then the Embassy will schedule a visa interview for you whenever a date is available.

However, if you want to travel quickly or you don't want to wait until the approval of Form I-130 before you travel, then tell her to file Form K-3 as soon as the USCIS confirms that it has received the Form I-130 she filed on your behalf.

With the approval of your K-3 visa, you can live in the US until Form I-130 is approved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by franchasofficia: 9:45pm On Apr 06
KingsleyKY:
When she visits Nigeria, you guys should do a court marriage, then she will need to go back to the US to file for you to join her in the US as spouse via Nonimmigrant visa (K-3) application.

The court wedding certificate, wedding pictures, picnic photographs and other pictures you guys will take when she visits will be needed to support her application for a Nonimmigrant visa (K-3) for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06
wittywriter:

NO...Nigeria is ruled by demons.

Even your President was accused of drug peddling yet he has positives ...talk less of my person with zero proof of accusations.... Why not advice the OP or link the OP up rather than derail the thread.

Wittyness

Some of that proof is here. Leave matter, bro. You don cast. You're just lucky your file hasn't reached me, that's when you will know that you're not really anonymous.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255941/international-opportunities/1#125676772

1 Like

Re: What To Do If My Woman Is Coming To Nigeria To Marry Me by KingsleyKY: 11:45pm On Apr 06
Thank you so much.. it was really helpful

(1) (Reply)

Hi, Please Does Anyone / Process Of Studying In Italy / Help!! Online Payment Or Payment At The Counter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.