Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader (19288 Views)

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by greenermodels: 5:10pm On Apr 07
This story shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by HateBigots: 5:10pm On Apr 07
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by FuckYeyeMods: 5:11pm On Apr 07
Fakeallah:
Terrorist

Kill all terrorists

Death to Boko Haram, Ipop, Bandits and everyone causing mayhemin our country.
Though I am a fool but I write sensible things sometimes.
Cheers bro....!
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by bigwig071(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07
Nobody wants to focus on the truth anymore....
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Magnumproperty: 5:12pm On Apr 07
The northern politicians and elites are the problems of Northern Nigeria. They are never ready for good governance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by YeyeGbami: 5:15pm On Apr 07
He think say na buhari

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by SaLongs1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07
See as this one don dey shake and sing even before he don reach one year for cell grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07
Ehn
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Asswipemod: 5:18pm On Apr 07
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/how-nasarawa-gov-pressurised-me-to-establish-militia-group-miyetti-allah-leader-tells-investigators/

Fulani and lies. The governor called you in January. Funded you in January. Gathered men for you in January. Sowed thousands of Uniforms for you in January. Haba! Even Amatekun that was established by SW governors didn't achieve that within a month.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by crackhouse(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07
Truth is coming out gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by olisaEze(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07
There is nothing that stays hidden under this our hot sun for long. It’s one thing for a govt to be insensitive, but to arm a group to kidnap and murder your own citizens is just beyond the pale. It’d be easy to assume the aim is in the pursuit of a 13th century goal.

You’d be wrong.

The aim is to increase the budget of their security vote which goes straight to their own pockets as well as owning a personal army that'll keep harassing the strongholds of their opposition. This has always been the fear of the FG in approving State police. They know the Govs will pervert it into making money off the people. Whether they live or die will not concern them.

This is not a country, this is not even a banana republic, this is a fiefdom where the people are seen as disposables by the elite. It’s not enough that these utterly godless politicians that only campaign with ethnicity & religion are robbing us blind, they now want to turn our constitution to Akara wrapping paper! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by bigwig071(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07
Asswipemod:

Fulani and lies. The governor called you in January. Funded you in January. Gathered men for you in January. Sowed thousands of Uniforms for you in January. Haba! Even Amatekun that was established by SW governors didn't achieve that within a month.
so at your age you still don't understand how illegal things work.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by CorrectionFLuid: 5:27pm On Apr 07
Eazeee:
Vigilante is presented on 17 & on 18th is Supreme Court judgment. A clear message that the non indigen & imposed Supreme Court governor did not win the election and was preparing for the worst just in case

Exactly, and this Bodejo fully knows. Knowing that he has been abandoned, he's now presenting it like he was set up.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by bigwig071(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07
crackhouse:
Truth is coming out gradually.
honestly... but some evil people here will still have one stupid reason not to believe...
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Awoleesu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07
Omo see revelation!

I believe the testimony of Bodejo because he named people who are still alive and active in office...

But what surprises me is the fact that such organized unpatriotic under-goings continue to pervade the political landscape...

Did BH not boast that they were been sponsored by a sitting state governor back then?

These are clear signs that the masses are in for a long ride on this terrorism thing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Babangidapikin: 5:33pm On Apr 07
At least the DSS should know the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Satazaa: 5:36pm On Apr 07
Tjra:
I thought Miyetti Allah was invincible?

Na Buhari the ethnic bigot made these killer herdsmen feel like super humans during his tenure.

E good make Power dey change hands true true.
like i always advocate no nigerian should ever vote any president is aspirant that is fulani, Shagari, YarAdua, buhari twice, were all fulani, this time around if power shift comes around to the north it should go the northeast preferably the kanuris whom the fulanis fears and respect

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07
Fakeallah:
Terrorist

Kill all Head slamming mohamudeen terrorists

Death to the rapist prophet

Death
Death
Death
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Mrincredy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07
The Fulani is protecting are the ones allegedly causing mayhem everywhere in the country. God help us

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by tfelicityk(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07
See indictment...
Them go deny you completely...
In fact, we will be reading he is high on drugs and he is addicted to drugs soon from the other room.
Mumu
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by blacknp(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07
Blazetrailer:
I want to believe the story of this man more than the response from the governors office
Yeap.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by obiekunie01: 6:10pm On Apr 07
beejay85:

not really...the gov was stylishly setting a trap for the miyetti Allah leader but instead of opting out even when the Gov. deliberately chose not to make vigilante group legal.
the Gov baited him and he fell for it. At the point the Governor refused to legalize the Group, a honorable man would respectfully resign! The gov will know he isn't dealing with a fool

nop!! the governor wasnt baiting him, he wanted to use him for his backup plan in case the courts ddnt favour him.

but the stupid greedy myetti leader wants to use the governor to legalize his long term ambition of establishing a nationwide fulani militia group disguised as fulani vigilante group hence the reason why he chose a different name from what the govnor approved. the governor seeing that he has no further need for guy since the courts favoured him, he decided to hang the guy to dry.

this issue is a prove that any state being tormented by terrorists, the governors are involved one way or the other.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by obiekunie01: 6:16pm On Apr 07
Babangidapikin:
At least the DSS should know the truth...

who told you DSS doesnt knw the truth?

DSS is of the most efficient and most equiped state security service in africa, they know every truth of everything going on in this country - they even knw the truth about you - but like other agencies, they have to pretend NOT TO KNOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by lewis33(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07
Fakeallah:
Terrorist

Kill all Head slamming mohamudeen terrorists

Death to the rapist prophet

I no blame you! Get your brain examined ASAP.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by lewis33(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07
Pharaoh4rin:

Death
Death
Death

Another psychopath

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by GenFunction: 6:21pm On Apr 07
U use 7.5m to convey some touts nd book hall...a whole 7.5...Dis governor get some explaining to do.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by GenFunction: 6:23pm On Apr 07
Asswipemod:

asin ehn bro.Their fulani january na 150 days

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by GenFunction: 6:25pm On Apr 07
blacknp:
Yeap.
Another 'yeap' 4rm this side.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by tollyboy5(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha..... I don't believe this
You're good at asslicking rich people you won't believe it. You would rather believe the governor was a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Taigaban: 6:43pm On Apr 07
Wicked and blood guilty idiots. That's the same thing a Governor did in Zamfara state that eventually metamorphosed to Banditary. Today Bandits has outgrown them to the extent of Bandits controlling the resources of the state. Same thing applies to Boko Haram formation. Heartless blood suckers. God will judge all of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Asswipemod: 6:44pm On Apr 07
bigwig071:
so at your age you still don't understand how illegal things work.

I will pretend as if I didn't see your comment.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Asswipemod: 6:45pm On Apr 07
GenFunction:
asin ehn bro.Their fulani january na 150 days

😜😜😜😆😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Who Collected N100k Bail Money From Suspect Mum Arrested In Kano / Man Attempts To Rape 110-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti / Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.