Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Chukwueze Has Overcame His Difficult Moment – AC Milan Boss Pioli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze Has Overcame His Difficult Moment – AC Milan Boss Pioli (138 Views)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Chukwueze Has Done More Work In 90 Minutes Than My Governor In 4 Years-twitter / Incoming Inter Milan Boss, Antonio Conte Adds Victor Moses To His Wishlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwueze Has Overcame His Difficult Moment – AC Milan Boss Pioli by living2013(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07
After a difficult start in San Siro, Chukwueze’s perfomances in recent matches is earning him a regular key figure in the club starting XII.

In Saturday Match against Leece, the winger impressive display led the club to a 3-0 victory. The Nigeria star created a lot of chances with one assist.

In his reaction, AC Milan Boss praised the player for his hard work and improvement in the pitch

“His (Chukwueze ) mind has changed. Now he has confidence, he is positive, he believes in what he does,”

“Having grown up in condition, he knows better what the team has to do. He knows what he has to do with and without the ball.

“I am very happy for him, he went through a difficult time. From the outside everything seems beautiful, roses and flowers, for kids who also earn a lot of money. He believed in it, he worked a lot and overcame a difficult moment, we are very happy for him: it pleases me, the club, the team.”

https://sportspredic.com/2024/04/07/chukwueze-has-overcame-his-difficult-moment-ac-milan-boss-pioli/.

Re: Chukwueze Has Overcame His Difficult Moment – AC Milan Boss Pioli by Papayaayasager(m): 6:27am On Apr 08
Good for him

(1) (Reply)

The NFF Set To Announce Emmanuel Amunike The Super Eagles’ Next Head Coach / ‘I Should’m Have Won More Titles At Manchester United’ – Mikel Obi / Rio Ferdinand Outlines The Reasons Chelsea Is Unable To Fire Mauricio Pochettino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.