Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace (62795 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13
UnabashedIPOB:

My point was direct flights are more expensive than flights with layover, most of those flights have 1 or 2 layover that's why they are cheaper. Air peace flies direct.

Far from it, I do not have to spend a sleepless night trying to show your ignorance, but that's beside the point. You just stated your point but you completely missed my point. If you possess reading and comprehension skills, there's no way you would respond the way you did. You were completely off the mark. I was NOT talking about direct flights or any layover. My point as clearly stated was why all these foreign airlines suddenly decided to lower their airfare since Air Peace started plying the Lagos to London route. Below is my comment, so tell me why any reasonable person would react the way you did.

UnabashedIPOB:
Why do all these foreign airlines suddenly want to reduce their air tickets after having been fleecing Nigerians for so many years? Do NOT be suckered into their bait-and-switch tactics. If they could slash their prices NOW, why have they NOT been doing it all this while? I hope Nigerians are NOT fooled by their evil ploy!

Another essay 😅.. those prices weren't suddenly lowered, the only direct flight on your list were air peace and 2 other British Airlines. Others were cheaper due to their routes.
Lastly how much is dollar today?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 10:17pm On Apr 13
miketayo:

Another essay 😅.. those prices weren't suddenly lowered, the only direct flight on your list were air peace and 2 other British Airlines. Others were cheaper due to their routes.
Lastly how much is dollar today?

...those prices weren't suddenly lowered

WOW! Ignorance is NOT bliss. What is the title of the post or thread? In case you did NOT get the memo, it says, (Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace). Now go figure. To say that "those prices weren't suddenly lowered" shows that you were oblivious to what the post was all about but in your haste to show your knowledge, you went ahead and made a fool of yourself. And as if that was NOT bad enough, you keep arguing blindly. I do NOT mean to demean you but it's difficult for you to grasp and comprehend easy concepts. As I said earlier, you don't even grasp what the post was all about and I can't waste my time trying to get you to understand what is apparently beyond your comprehension.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13
UnabashedIPOB:

...those prices weren't suddenly lowered

WOW! Ignorance is NOT bliss. What is the title of the post or thread? In case you did NOT get the memo, it says, (Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace). Now go figure. To say that "those prices weren't suddenly lowered" shows that you were oblivious to what the post was all about but in your haste to show your knowledge, you went ahead and made a fool of yourself. And as if that was NOT bad enough, you keep arguing blindly. I do NOT mean to demean you but it's difficult for you to grasp and comprehend easy concepts. As I said earlier, you don't even grasp what the post was all about and I can't waste my time trying to get you to understand what is apparently beyond your comprehension.

Another one 🤦.
So according to you OP is always right?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by orion7: 8:07pm On Apr 27
Tonididdyx:

How do you mean fool?
Are you on a marathon race to your destination?

I have done 4hrs transit layover before... If na sweet airport, you not go know when the time go elapse.

Last last na same destination we dey go... I can wait. I have used 16,18hrs before, it nothing. Airportys have free WiFi and food, so why not!

If you have a transit visa, you can even leave the airport and tour the city.
poverty dey worry you. Shift

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport / This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.