Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands (34986 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Magnumproperty: 9:18am On Apr 08
Money doesn't guarantee a successful long-term marriage.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by CCIA: 9:18am On Apr 08
Goodlady:
All top comedians are having it hard with marriage.
It’s obvious you currently have no source of source of income grin

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by UselessBuharist: 9:18am On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

It's Exposure and HAVING OPTIONS! undecided

Many married women are still in touch with their Ex-Boyfriends and Ex-Sugardaddies, some of which are Politicians, Oil firm workers, Company Executives, etc. sad

Any Fucck up from their Husbands, they use it as an Opportunity to Quit their Marriage and Run to those Guys.😒

That's why as a Guy, NEVER Marry a Woman who has had a Sugar Daddy or has slept with a Married Man!🤨😏

Hmmmmm how do we know if they have dated a married man or sugardaddies

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by emkz: 9:18am On Apr 08
I feel bad for them.

Julius Agwu, Klint da Drunk, Basketmouth and now AY.

What exactly are these celebrities getting wrong? Is it that they can't handle fame?

Other comedians like Gbenga Adeyinka, Okey Bakassi, Teju Babyface and Tee A seem able to avoid these things.

I hope they are able to overcome these difficulties.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 8stargeneral: 9:19am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
What are you saying, I don't even believe in hitting a child, I'm too compassionate to hit anyone. Not in my blood
let me see you,i want to know you
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by omooba969(m): 9:20am On Apr 08
meobizy:
That was a beautiful write-up. 20 years. The marriage try. I’ve read stories of his infidelity since 2013. If the marriage was managed till this year, I give it a pass mark. Both parties should split amicably. Life is too hard to drag an unwilling human being with you. Their child is grown, good. She can take care of herself. It’s time for them to find other better halves.

Are you sure her mental health will be alright and not affected, are you sure she will be able to take care of herself ?

I don't think you have an idea how much of a damage being done here.

Let's not be insensitive ok. 😐
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Maroshak: 9:21am On Apr 08
[quote author=EreluRoz post=129319296]When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr

You seem defeated and frustrated in life. People like you find it difficult to live with a man - which is a pointer to the fact ; why you are still single.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Hezmatosky: 9:22am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
What are you saying, I don't even believe in hitting a child, I'm too compassionate to hit anyone. Not in my blood
People like you dey collect wotowoto from their boyfriends and come outside and be making mouth to deceive others

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by DonroxyII: 9:22am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr
e Fit Happen to Anyone ...
Anyway, Men are to Be Blamed for losing the Ship ..... It's Not Easy But a Commander Must Never Lost His Ship Unfortunately This Is Information age ... Women ain't what they used to Be Which was Sub-Human Nowadays Women are too Sophisticated for Men to Manage Thus Men needed to Up Their Psyche Games or Lose his Home ....

But I hope Government will respond to Raising Kids that find themselves in the street if not Urchins would litter everywhere leading to Security Issues ....

Marriage has definitely Failed Because Women are The Pillars of Marriage since Year 0 due to endurance of Olden Days Shits of Men but No-More ....

Gen Z Baddies & Gen Alpha Would Divorce Anything Anyhow grin... Future of Marriage no go Plum grin ....
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Fiscus105(m): 9:26am On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another

Basketmouth of Abia is also southwest.

I biliv u have seen enough of mentions and likes to masturbate today.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by BolaAThubv(m): 9:26am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

My runaway love... It's been a while
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by DonroxyII: 9:27am On Apr 08
DonBenny77:
Sorry.
I've observed this with most comedians.
The wife of their youth always leaves them at some point.
Initially they fall head over heels "his funny he make me laugh and I love him" yen yen yen!"
They mostly get tired of the clowning on the long run.
Most is Bothered on Infidelity... Marriage Management is different from Showbiz Management.... Laslas The Facade & Pancakes would wear off & Reality would roll its head .....

It takes a well Pysched Man to Cheat on Well Psyched Women & Still have its Way in This dispensation if Not, That Marriage is as good as Gone once your woman is Out ....

Immediately a woman is also Tatata Outside, That Marriage yaff also Gone ... Most Women Don't have the Mental Spheres to Manage Emotions from Multiple Sources, She will Settle for where She Feels Good ... Otilor!

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by fredopareto(m): 9:28am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

shot up.. get one first.. after that we know what next.. awon set fumbulee.. elenu

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by duduade: 9:28am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Are you serious about the cheating on her and hitting her
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Willie2015: 9:29am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Marriage is deep...
No man just wake up and start beatin his wife...
No woman just decide to stab her husband...
Apart from the challenges that is associated with marriage...
We need consistent prayers in marriage...
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Chicagograduate(m): 9:30am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

You know them reach house?
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by segun18(m): 9:31am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Wao! It like you know the family so well .Are you a family friend or a close relative of the Makun family?
It is well.I wish AY and his family well.Marriage is not a Tea and Coffee affair
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Chicagograduate(m): 9:32am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

No be Una females dey maltreat other people's children wey come do house boy/girl for house? Pretender.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by mosicola(m): 9:32am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Na so una dey talk. Una boyfriend dey beat una but una pretend. Na for marriage una dey get mouth

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by VinnyBaba: 9:33am On Apr 08
UselessBuharist:

Hmmmmm how do we know if they have dated a married man or sugardaddies

Do Thorough Investigation! sad

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Chicagograduate(m): 9:34am On Apr 08
DonBenny77:
Sorry.
I've observed this with most comedians.
The wife of their youth always leaves them at some point.
Initially they fall head over heels "his funny he make me laugh and I love him" yen yen yen!"
They mostly get tired of the clowning on the long run.
When the wife has make a lot of fortunes through her comedian husband brand,she will want to move on from the matrimony.It is not that she love him in the initial stage of their relationship.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Objectivist04: 9:34am On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another
I have also been saying this and they came for my head.
No single married man from that region is faithful to his wife and that includes both the religious and inreligous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Apr 08

Yes! Without compromising my family, i have found myself doing some things that i am not proud of today. It is one thing to watch my friendship/ marriage of 20 years slip off my hands, but it's another thing for the parties involved to understand how to appropriate the blames in a space that is designed for most women to always play the victims and win. I can tell you for free that no one is completely INNOCENT enough to cast stones

This bit alone is enough to make me know that he’s full of BS

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by mosicola(m): 9:35am On Apr 08
mustwork:

Story for the gods

People like you are the ones that beat other people children most but would never want to.be touched

one bottle of beer for you
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by clefstone(m): 9:36am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
Na so una dey talk until your husband brings a relative home to live with you. Women have their wicked side too, you just need the right circumstance to unravel them
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Objectivist04: 9:36am On Apr 08
Chicagograduate:
When the wife has make a lot of fortunes through her comedian husband brand,she will want to move on from the matrimony.It is not that she love him in the initial stage of their relationship.
Move on after 20 years and probably with adult children ? To which end exactly
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by mustwork: 9:41am On Apr 08
mosicola:
one bottle of beer for you

boss i dont like this oh!! you are giving me virtual beer or which undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by truthhurts2: 9:45am On Apr 08
elonmuskbaby:
and if marriage is no longer working for both parties, what are they still doing with each other then? So they should be a nuisance to each other Abi?
This is what you should have said in the first place, not differentiating the victim from the suspect.

Modified...If marriage is not working anymore, the people involved are both the victims and suspects at the same time...
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Moniya4Real(m): 9:45am On Apr 08
Men! this is brutal. Omoge, you get mouth o🤣

2Radii:
Lapo? Noo cry cry

Wetin a wan do for lapo, how much dem wan borrow me wey go reach me??

To suit you and ur narrative well, to let u know I need a loan, a don approach both UBA and Bank Of Industry for loan and I am earnestly waiting for approval grin

I don't deal with lapo or gurumi, I deal with reputable financial institutions, so if u get interest to manage and multiply the loan with me make u talk instead of trying to measure my financial prowess with reverse psychology grin
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by boxypane(m): 9:48am On Apr 08
Too much garbage in the world. Ése Pele pele
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Raylight2(m): 9:51am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

may you never find yourself in such situation.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by TruthDefender(m): 9:54am On Apr 08
Isn't this worth.less SIMP that was mocking his fellow man YUL Edochie when his wife went rogue.

No sympathies here. Na turn by turn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) / Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.