Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Japa With Sense - Acquiring Tech Skills For A Better Future - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Japa With Sense - Acquiring Tech Skills For A Better Future (194 Views)

Acquiring A Second Passport And Tech Walhalla / Digital And Tech Skills To Learn In 2022 / What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japa With Sense - Acquiring Tech Skills For A Better Future by glasslessnerd24: 12:07pm On Apr 08
The word "japa" is a slang in Nigeria, meaning to immigrate to another country.

Every time you open your social media, almost everyone echoes "Japa," understandably due to the current economic hardships, lack of jobs, or the pursuit of greener pastures. Some want a better future for their kids and safety. One of the standard routes to "Japa" is through studies. The process sometimes takes a long time, and if you are careful, you could avoid falling into the wrong hands (travel agent). Of course, the process is expensive also.

However, the big question is, where do you want to work when you "Japa"? Or what kind of job do you see yourself doing? If you don’t possess the right skills, you will obviously end up doing menial jobs there, which is not sustainable in the long run.

Tech/Digital Skills are necessary to make an impact in this modern age and "Japa" conveniently with confidence.

I discovered a tech school/institution that gives you the tech/digital skills to thrive and provides a seamless route for "Japa" by enrolling in their Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE). This two-year program teaches you from the basics up to the advanced level, and you can rest assured that they have professional and excellent instructors. More benefits of doing the ADSE course with Aptech Computer Education are:

= Beginner-friendly
= Hands-on practical experience
= Seamless admission process to world-class universities in Europe such as Middlesex, Lincoln, or Bolton University to get a B.Sc. in Computer = = Science, Computer Networking, Business and Information Technology, etc., or a B.Eng. in Software Engineering
= Visa processing after admission
= Visa interview preparation guide
= Visa guarantee rate of over 90%
= Saves you money
= You stand a chance to win a 50% scholarship to the UK on graduation
= Earn an International Bachelor's Degree in just three years

My friends passed through Aptech Computer Education, Lekki Centre, Admiralty Way, Brasas Mall, and are pursuing their B.Sc. at Middlesex University UK Campus. I also heard you could choose the Dubai campus if you don’t have enough money for the UK.

My cousin also went through the Aptech Ajah Centre, Alfa Bus Stop Sangotedo, in 2022, and he got a 50% scholarship to Middlesex University, UK. He is currently living fine in the UK because he got a tech job after the two-year Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering program here in Nigeria before moving to the UK to complete the B.Sc. in just a year.

Remember the slogan this year in Nigeria, “no gree for anybody.” I would say no gree for yourself this year. Learn a tech skill from a reputable learning centre.

I will not rest until the gospel of learning tech skills reaches Nigeria's nukes and crannies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa With Sense - Acquiring Tech Skills For A Better Future by airsaylongcome: 12:46pm On Apr 08
This is a terrible attempt at advertising. Real horrible

1 Like

Re: Japa With Sense - Acquiring Tech Skills For A Better Future by Alphabyte3: 1:45pm On Apr 08
airsaylongcome:
This is a terrible attempt at advertising. Real horrible

Abroad is not for the lazy . It is for real time hustler. You have to go to work and school together even though is 50% or fully funded scholarship.

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Business With A Mobile App / How To Make Your Business App Ready For Ios 14 Update? / Bonus Graphics Design And Android App Development Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.