Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest (49904 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by spencekat(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08
Prettychild:

Some versions use sin. Whether it’s sins or fault, all of them are misdeeds
Even at that, the Bible didn't say to your priest or pastor.
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Shikena(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08
Law Number two! Never take any sensational story from a Nigerian blogger as gospel truth. They will play on your emotions to generate traffic for online income.

Boldideas:

Law Number one! Never get emotional about anything! He got emotional about religion than facing the reality of life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Prettychild(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08
spencekat:
Even at that, the Bible didn't say to your priest or pastor.
Priest/Pastor still falls under the one to another category

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by udemzyudex(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08
Anything to trend.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by spencekat(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08
Prettychild:

Priest/Pastor still falls under the one to another category
Confess your sins only to God for forgiveness and not to anybody for eye service sake.
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by AMI3(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08
mytime24:
Lies,

I hear say during confession d rev father no dey see
d face of d person wey dey confess only his/her voice

Don't mind them
Do priest ask people for their names during confession.
Do priest sees the face of the person during general confession.

Did the priest ask for the man details in other to trace him by police

Please we should stop all these trash

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08
This forking story is false.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Kido90(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08
The lady is obviously lying.

1. No Rev Father can ever disclose what happened at the confessionary.

2. At no point will the Priest ask for your name and personal information.

The lady is sharing a joke that never existed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by D1uncle: 5:11pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:
The idea of confessing your sins to your fellow man is what I don't understand about Catholic.

The Bible made it clear for us. Confess your sins to the Lord direct. Your pastor or Rev father cannot forgive your sins or even take you to Heaven.
James 5:16
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by pquaver(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:

Ok. But what makes you think it's fake?

Same way u can trust a doctor in their code of conduct.. It is clear fake..

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by spencekat(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08
Prettychild:

Some versions use sin. Whether it’s sins or fault, all of them are misdeeds
Confessing your sins to one another is when you have wronged them, so that they can forgive you. A priest can only forgive you, if you have wronged him. Again, you can confess your faults to one another in order to get counsel.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Zetty177x: 5:14pm On Apr 08
Very good. I like this deportation. Fanatics will learn the hard way...
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Ferdinandu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man reportedly gets deported after confessing his immigration status to a Catholic priest in the U.K.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGJGgBQEig
See how she dey laugh like Mumu dey talk trash just to deride Catholic and trend. I'm sure no Catholic priest will do that. Let her show evidence if it is true nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by otherway: 5:15pm On Apr 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man reportedly gets deported after confessing his immigration status to a Catholic priest in the U.K.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Rubbish content.

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Sleekfingers: 5:17pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:

Hmm.. If you say so, but Neva forget most white are born racist and anything is possible as long as ure black, ure viewed differently, know this and know peace..👍

Lame excuses....

If they are racists , why not stay in your country?

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Prettychild(f): 5:18pm On Apr 08
spencekat:
Confessing your sins to one another is when you have wronged them, so that they can forgive you. A priest can only forgive you, if you have wronged him. Again, you can confess your faults to one another in order to get counsel.
Exactly, so they are confessing their sins to their Priests/Pastors to get counsel too. Confessing your sins to one another doesn’t only mean to people who you have offended

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08
pquaver:

Same way u can trust a doctor in their code of conduct.. It is clear fake..

I trust no man xcept my God.
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by occfx: 5:20pm On Apr 08
sharpwriter:
Lol... Some people still mumu cheesy anyways that's if the story is true.

They remote am from village... A real 9ja nigga under Bulaba system will never confess any shiiit. Even a drug dealer cought red handed denied it and became president, not to talk of ordinary immigration paper

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08
Sleekfingers:

Lame excuses....

If they are racists , why not stay in your country?

Stop sounding dumb, I didn't say all whites are racist but most of them, beside I'm in my country.
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by sunsweet33: 5:33pm On Apr 08
pacificom:
Anglican church popularly called church of England is a political church controlled by Westminster government. England is a country of tough laws which nobody is of exemption. Many Reverend fathers have been jailed for helping illegal immigrants through means which UK government have decreed to be illegal. There is a

Dem dey talk Catholic you dey yarn Anglican. Nawa for u oo

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by sunsweet33: 5:35pm On Apr 08
spencekat:
Confess your faults one to another

but why would you confess your fault to a white dude who has already summarised all your faults, both real and imagined?

Does he need your help to remind him of your fault??
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Dpharisee: 5:37pm On Apr 08
A Catholic Priest will rather sacrifice his life than snitch about what he heard during confession.
La story la fake

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Adasun(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08
mytime24:
Lies,

I hear say during confession d rev father no dey see
d face of d person wey dey confess only his/her voice
Thank you and he never say such sins to anyone mentioning your name

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by YourKarma: 5:44pm On Apr 08
faceland:
What you tell a priest, your lawyer or doctor, is confidential.

Don't mind the clowns who would believe this nonsense. No catholic priest will expose your confessions. they're under oath never to tell

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by iykelight: 5:45pm On Apr 08
I doubt if a Catholic priest will reveal that to anyone, as He's under oath of Secrecy.

A visiting priest once told a story of how his only sister was poisoned to death upon her completion of NYSC. One day as he was holding confession, a man confessed to him of poisoning his only sister to death. This is a man he knows very well and every member of his family knows him too, as He was a friend to the family.

The Priest said he cried bitterly, but had no option than to forgive the man, but then He has never revealed the identity of this man to anyone because he's under oath not to, this is a secret he has to live with for the rest of his life.
He told this story to our congregation because he came from a very distant place.

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Bestest05: 5:45pm On Apr 08
Aha!. Mumu
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by grandstar(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

Priests don't grant asylum and a priest will never do this.

It's also doubtful as the British don't go to church. So losing a member will hit hard
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by DonroxyII: 5:53pm On Apr 08
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Na Person wey no wise dem dey Use God & Religion Scam grin ....

Confess to Your God if you are disturbed, Never-Ever confessed anything to Anyman ...

No Human is a Saint ... we are all Businessesmen On Earth ... We are Human laslas with our Good & Bad(Imperfections)...

He don learn lesson be that !
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by DonroxyII: 5:54pm On Apr 08
APOPTOSIS:
The Reverend Father knows his genuine people.
He's more of something than a Roman Catholic.
...na stupid Nigerians dey carry church matter for head.
Since I stopped reverencing those so called gods of men, my life has been amazing and wonderful.
Why can't he pray to God directly?
Is God even a Christian to start with?
He's in the UK and not the United States where they relax immigration laws except you look for trouble, yet he went out in search of UK's wahala.
Religion Brouhaha sef don Tire me ... It's now a form of Mass Control!
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Alexandro15: 5:54pm On Apr 08
Once I hear, "my friend told me...", I brace myself for the lies that follows.

A catholic priest can never do this. He will rather die than divulge what he hears in the confessional.

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by FireUpNow(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08
A big fat lie to trend

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08
judatech:
Most of those priests are undercover agents and informants
same with psychologists. I remember one asking me funny questions, I just kept straight face help me kor!!! I never booked the appointment and since my wife did already I never wanted to waste the time. Telling me every thing I open up and talk about is between us. lol. Person wey my wife done arrange to draw things out of me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.