Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) (25765 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by ComeToJesus: 10:02pm On Apr 09
Lonestar124:
Some women Sha, must you seized your man phone.

Some men don't like that kind of intimidation from women..

But I don't support the killing Sha..

Double speaking is not normal
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by abobote: 10:10pm On Apr 09
Yankee101:
Allow her to see whatโ€™s on the phone
Killing her gives you the death sentence now
Is it her phone?
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by abobote: 10:10pm On Apr 09
Avoid our phones, no be your papa buy am
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09
Trevor78:
Why Northerners like this stabbing of a thing
Meanwhile at a cheap price me for your logo and flyer design

I hear that most northeners carry daggers around as part of their dressing undecided
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by kaycshine(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09
Chrisrare:
As a woman if you know you can't respect and submit to your husband, then it's better you remain single.
is that all you have to say? Hope you will keep up with this energy if the same judgement is melted at your beloved sister that's if you have one though. Rest in peace to the dead

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Pat081: 10:31pm On Apr 09
4reala:
Wetin carry this kain fine girl go join dis kain beast. May he rot in jail
money ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ that is what women know
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Zooposki(f): 10:35pm On Apr 09
If you can kill an animal you can kill a human being. Killing animals desensitizes you to killing human beings. The first killer was Abel or was it Cain that killed an animal for sacrificial giving. Any religion that involves the killing of animals or sacrificing of blood, run.

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09
As in the guy murdered his wife on top of phone?
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Lonestar124: 10:42pm On Apr 09
Vickym1:

Hw did u know that she's the one that hide the fone? Where u there?
The news said so my dear..
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Lonestar124: 10:47pm On Apr 09
Zooposki:
If you can kill an animal you can kill a human being. Killing animals desensitizes you to killing human beings. The first killer was Abel or was it Cain that killed an animal for sacrificial giving. Any religion that involves the killing of animals or sacrificing of blood, run.
Cain the killer was a farmer, while Abel the killee was a butcher and hunter..
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Yankee101: 10:53pm On Apr 09
abobote:

Is it her phone?

You never ready to marry

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Dennisochampa: 10:56pm On Apr 09
Beauty and the beast
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Zooposki(f): 10:59pm On Apr 09
Lonestar124:
Cain the killer was a farmer, while Abel the killee was a butcher and hunter..

Ok, Abel was the first known recorded murderer then if he was the one that killed the animal.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by wickedworld: 11:09pm On Apr 09
Their cleric should start teaching the is ppl anger management and make them see the demons behind it but No it who insult Muhammad they will be looking for.

till they start teaching each other it A sin to get ur hands stain with human blood through killing, things like this would continue
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by wickedworld: 11:11pm On Apr 09
Their cleric should start teaching the ppl anger management and make them see the demons behind it but No it who insult Muhammad they will be looking for.

till they start teaching each other it A sin to get ur hands stain with human blood through killing, things like this would continue .

Generally northers has a very bad anger issues, they get angry easily
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by SAMBARRY: 11:20pm On Apr 09
The bible says anger rests in the bosom of fools.receive Jesus Christ now.he is your only option
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Waywardson6: 11:31pm On Apr 09
What was she expecting from a man that is a butcher by profession. It's well.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by nitt: 11:41pm On Apr 09
Kingpele:
Most of this Muslim folks are terrible with humans feeling and gesture..the girl might just wanted to prove to him that she love him so much but the fool saw otherwise

So now with this comment you have proved that you are a Christian with sense ba...

Too many immature f00ls on this site now
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by nitt: 11:41pm On Apr 09
Shinjawestern:
Another head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

So now with this comment you have proved that you are a Christian/Southerner with sense ba...

Too many immature f00ls on this site now
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Apr 09
Hmmm ..... why would anyone argue with a butcher armed with a knife?โฐ
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by tollyboy5(m): 12:05am On Apr 10
adecz:

Women,

Leave your men's phone alone,
because you go find wetin you dey
find for inside the phone and then whatโ“โ“

A lady once said she will never try
to see anything for her guy phone because
she no wan cry โ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

As a professional butcher, the man
think say him wife na nama ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฎ
Naso one man dey form bozz 4 him wife till he carry infection.
How he wan explain to him wife sey he get hiv?
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by tollyboy5(m): 12:08am On Apr 10
Zooposki:

Ok, Abel was the first known recorded murderer then if he was the one that killed the animal.
But you know how to chop chicken and beef bah?
Anyone that can eat a killed animal can eat a killed human being.
Such person is a cannibal.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:32am On Apr 10
The was part of it " the husband is butcher" he do see blood tier so lifting a knife ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช na normal thing..... But why the woman go sceze the man phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by concho(m): 2:19am On Apr 10
wrongman665:
Rest in peace young girl.

reason why i'm afred to get marry.

sha, the man is a butcher.

Get your English first
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 4:17am On Apr 10
Now you have killed her.
Why don't you punish her with something else, but your anger controlled you, then you killed her.
You guys should try to control your anger.
If you know, you have anger issues please don't get married
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by HRMK: 4:42am On Apr 10
BUTCHER INDEED!WHY BRING HOME HIS KNIVES IN THE FIRST PLACE?DID HE PLAN TO USE IT TO #SLAUGHTER THE WIFE?KNIVES OF PROFESSIONAL BUTCHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE KEPT VERY SAFE!
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Weknowbetter: 5:22am On Apr 10
8 years older than wife and he still had no wisdom or self control. May he get cut down as well
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Chinks(m): 6:12am On Apr 10
If many men can have the kind of patience God gave me, how sweet will life be for them. I could remember vividly how my wife seized my phone while going to work early Monday morning. I leave home on Monday morning to return weekend to see her and our two wonderful kids. That was how all the clothes I ironed and arranged were scattered by her. Blocking the door and pushing me several times because she said I was cheating. I begged her several times to keep the phone but she should allow me to go to work. All my plea did not yield any result. Just imagine if i had pushed her out of the way and she hit her head on something, I would have been tagged a murderer. To cut long story short, she kept the phone for that day. I later received her message on my PC WhatsApp that I should come home to get my phone. I just laughed. May our level of patience never be put to test that will stretch beyond its elastic limit.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Cantonese: 6:25am On Apr 10
Mad man.
As a butcher, he decided to turn his own wife into the animal to slice into pieces.
This Sharia has to be implemented in many instances in this country on such people.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:29am On Apr 10
Mind your business you refused to... Now see what it has caused you.

But why are northerners (both genders) too violent. Violent killing flows in their blood. This is what could have been solved by locking his phone with a password.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by bionixs: 6:38am On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm. Where' all these pretty ladies dey see all this Shrek and and.agama lizard looking men marry bikonu? Chai...

It's high time the men are called to order and this issue of killing women at will addressed before they take it as a normal way to express their anger and displeasure. it's becoming too much. Any little thing they just kill.

Me he face the full wrath of the law.
women , don't start what you can't finish.

Apart from the beauty, wetin she be ? Her beauty could not stop her husband from seeing another woman less beautiful than she is.

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by bionixs: 6:43am On Apr 10
Anashe:

Some of you just open your dirty mouths instead of keeping quiet. So that's enough justification for killing her? He will get his respect and submission doing life imprisonment.
go and sit down. Even if he serves eternity sentences , the woman is gone .

People like you no go get sense. Na your type be this. Don't start what you know that you can't finish. If you don't want to submit to him , LEAVE! Marriage no be accident. She must have seen the red flags but wants to put up a flight with a butcher , banking on the rants of European-wannabe social media gender activist and feminists.

It pains me but the hard truth is that we are Africans. The man could marry as many wives as he can afford. She knows that before searching into his phone or marrying him

Man Who Disguises As A Woman To Steal Car Caught In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport / NAPTIP Officer In Police Net For Allegedly Attempting To Murder Cop Lover (pics)