Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

silly Questions silly Responses! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / silly Questions silly Responses! (1017 Views)

20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / silly Questions And Foolish Answers / Silly Questions People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

silly Questions silly Responses! by Basics007: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Read some smart answers to silly questions in my time but these ones carry the gun .
1. Husband comes home with flowers. Wife asks, "are these flowers?"
No they are vegetables.
2. Trying to make out with new girlfriend and you start pulling her p.anties down. She asks "what are you tryin to do?".
You are trying to help her wash it. Ode!
3. "Doctor doctor help my gf is 6months pregnant but she's not seeing her menses?"
Maybe the baby is drinking the blood. Mumu!
Can anyone think of more silly answers to silly questions?
Re: silly Questions silly Responses! by kellynoah: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
Q:what kind of silly old post is dis?
ans: the poster na real mumu.
Re: silly Questions silly Responses! by Ajibel(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
kellynoah:

Q:what kind of silly old post is dis?
ans: the poster na real mumu.

thank you

i cant even call this a joke or riddle

(1) (Reply)

C Wetin BH Don Turn Naija / Can U Answer Dis?? / Aso Rock Husbands And Wives. Hmm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.