Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account (428 Views)

Whatsapp Acknowledge Blocking My Number By Mistake / Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN / Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by M2DXi: 4:44pm On Apr 09
I buy London used Huawei phone, since then whatsapp keeps on blocking my account, even when I change number, please how can I solve this issue

Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by M2DXi: 6:13pm On Apr 09
Any solution?
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by NACE13: 6:46pm On Apr 09
M2DXi:
I buy London used Huawei phone, since then whatsapp keeps on blocking my account, even when I change number, please how can I solve this issue

Same thing here, bro.
Check if the phone is rooted/running custom rom. Whatsapp is against it as well.
My old huawei is running fine because it is running on stock rom.
Someone told me whatsapp is running riot on all huawei phones but I think that's not true or verified yet.
Try to flash the phone.
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by Dundalk(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09
M2DXi:
yey no be only me sef...

Am using same Huawei, I opened WhatsApp
twice and been banned, as I fix am I didn't try it again..

Wow..
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by Dundalk(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09
M2DXi:
try unbanned it using the same phone and keep looking for solutions..

You can unbanned it within 24 hours or less.. With the same phone oo..
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by M2DXi: 7:08pm On Apr 09
Dundalk:
try unbanned it using the same phone and keep looking for solutions..

You can unbanned it within 24 hours or less.. With the same phone oo..

That's I have been doing, banning and unbanning several times
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by M2DXi: 7:43pm On Apr 09
Dundalk:
yey no be only me sef...

Am using same Huawei, I opened WhatsApp
twice and been banned, as I fix am I didn't try it again..

Wow..
How did you fix it?
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by Dundalk(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09
M2DXi:

How did you fix it?
I didn't fix it.. lipsrsealed

Banning and unbanning several times, I kuku give up.. undecided
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by DAramis: 11:33pm On Apr 09
M2DXi:

I think it has to do with the ban the company were subjected to by USA. If you check closely, Google apps especially Google map and play store doesn't work in most recent Huawei phones.

WhatsApp being a USA domiciled app is flagging it off if not downloaded directly from playstore. Anyway, log complaint to WhatsApp based on this and get to know their response
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by M2DXi: 12:44am On Apr 10
DAramis:

I think it has to do with the ban the company were subjected to by USA. If you check closely, Google apps especially Google map and play store doesn't work in most recent Huawei phones.

WhatsApp being a USA domiciled app is flagging it off if not downloaded directly from playstore. Anyway, log complaint to WhatsApp based on this and get to know their response

I download whatsapp from playstore
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by DAramis: 4:46am On Apr 10
M2DXi:

I download whatsapp from playstore
Honestly don't know then.
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by Balablue64: 9:36am On Apr 10
U sure say you never use d account scam.
Re: Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Account by whyom09: 4:41am On Apr 12
Honestly I thought I was the only one going through this harrowing experience.
I use a Huawei nova 7i, and whatsap just logged me out and prompted me to re-register. When I tried to, they kept on saying I'm using an unofficial app.
They said that I should download whatsap from the app store or from the link they provided, but It was the same story.
Sometimes they say my number could not be verified, try again in 1 hour. I even had to format my phone thinking that it would solve the problem but to no avail.

I'm totally frustrated with the situation

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Kind Of Phone Of Your Choice Fully Funded / How To H@ck Your Symbian Phone / How Did Your Phone Lost Or How Was It Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.