Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu (43103 Views)

Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 6:58am On May 08
Empiree:
Why should I argue with you?. You have heard directly from Ashkenazi boy I posted. You know better than him?

Well yes. Because for this one video I have two videos of Ashkenazi Jews saying everything I posted earlier.

Will you believe the video if I show it to you.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 7:01am On May 08
Empiree:
Bring your proof that the land was called "Israel" by David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus and Mary?

Me and one idiot like that already walked this path. Even God himself refer to the land as Israel.

If I show you will you then agree that the land is Jewish and modern Jews are related to ancient Jews.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 1:25pm On May 08
Lawag3:

Me and one idiot like that already walked this path. Even God himself refer to the land as Israel.

If I show you will you then agree that the land is Jewish and modern Jews are related to ancient Jews.

Answer my question

Almost every white person in the West claim to be Jewish. How about Black Jews in Africa?. Igbo claimed to be Jews also. This means igboland doesn't belong to them igbo people. They belong to Israel. So why are they agitating for Biafra nation?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 1:55pm On May 08
Empiree:
Answer my question

Almost every white person in the West claim to be Jewish. How about Black Jews in Africa?. Igbo claimed to be Jews also. This means igboland doesn't belong to them igbo people. They belong to Israel. So why are they agitating for Biafra nation?

Almost every white person in the west claim to be Jewish? You and your balant lies the population of Jews world wide is less than 20 million with the USA having the largest population of Jews outside Israel at 6.5 million. There are black Jews with Ethiopia having an almost absolute majority of them.

And according to genetics the igbo people are in no way related to Jews.

That your questions about Israel owning igbo land is stupid because since they are Jews in Europe, America, and other places have the Jews claim Europe America and the other places? Use your head.

I can show you where God himself called the land the land of Israel.

If I show you will you agree that the land is originally Jewish?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 3:14pm On May 08
Lawag3:

Almost every white person in the west claim to be Jewish? You and your balant lies the population of Jews world wide is less than 20 million with the USA having the largest population of Jews outside Israel at 6.5 million. There are black Jews with Ethiopia having an almost absolute majority of them.

And according to genetics the igbo people are in no way related to Jews.

That your questions about Israel owning info land is stupid because since they are Jews in Europe, America, and other places have the Jews claim Europe America and the other places? Use your head.

I can show you where God himself called the land the land of Israel.

If I show you will you agree that the land is originally Jewish?

So Jews are racially White people only right?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 3:37pm On May 08
Empiree:
So Jews are racially White people only right?

Don't be an idiot. I mentioned Eithiopian Jews didn't you see that? There are dark skin Jews.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 4:42pm On May 08
Lawag3:

Don't be an idiot. I mentioned Eithiopian Jews didn't you see that? There are dark skin Jews.
So these Ashkenazi criminals that are occupying Palestine are followers of David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus and Mary right?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 4:44pm On May 08
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 5:32pm On May 08
Empiree:
So these Ashkenazi criminals that are occupying Palestine are followers of David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus and Mary right?

How does that relate to our discussion? And yes they follow the Torah.

Wet in concern Mary, Jesus Solomon?

You're now sounding like a broken record.

I know you are a Moslem and you guys are programmed to hate Jews and christian for no reason.

Did you know the bible talk about the Jews being scattered among the nations of the earth? Did you know the bible also talk about God restoring them back like literally pulling them from the ends of the earth back to the land of Israel. It's so clear you can't mistake it.

Ask and I'll gladly show you the verse.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 6:41pm On May 08
Why did you exclude Mary, Jesus Solomon?. Were they not Jewish ?. Your partner brought them into the discussion.

They believe in Torah right?. Does that mean there is salvation for them if they don't believe Jesus, which is actually the case?. If your answer is yes, that means Jesus is not the only way to salvation contrary to what Christians preach, correct?.

So you said they believe in Torah. I told you they are Zionists from Europe. Zionists don't believe in God.. Benjamin Neyanyahu doesn't believe in Torah. He's atheist and so many of them. So how are they "God chosen people"?.

An Israeli historian, Ilan Pappé said:

"Most Zionists do not believe in the existence of God, but they believe that He promised them Palestine.”

Did God promised disbelievers Holy Land?

I am afraid that you have swallowed zionists lies so much that you have been Israeled. Check urban dictionary for the meaning of Israeled
Lawag3:

How does that relate to our discussion? And yes they follow the Torah.

Wet in concern Mary, Jesus Solomon?

You're now sounding like a broken record.

I know you are a Moslem and you guys are programmed to hate Jews and christian for no reason.

Did you know the bible talk about the Jews being scattered among the nations of the earth? Did you know the bible also talk about God restoring them back like literally pulling them from the ends of the earth back to the land of Israel. It's so clear you can't mistake it.

Ask and I'll gladly show you the verse.

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 7:17pm On May 08
Empiree:
Why did you exclude Mary, Jesus Solomon?. Were they not Jewish ?. Your partner brought them into the discussion.

They believe in Torah right?. Does that mean there is salvation for them if they don't believe Jesus, which is actually the case?. If your answer is yes, that means Jesus is not the only way to salvation contrary to what Christians preach, correct?.

So you said they believe in Torah. I told you they are Zionists from Europe. Zionists don't believe in God.. Benjamin Neyanyahu doesn't believe in Torah. He's atheist and so many of them. So how are they "God chosen people"?.

An Israeli historian, Ilan Pappé said:

"Most Zionists do not believe in the existence of God, but they believe that He promised them Palestine.”

Did God promised disbelievers Holy Land?

I am afraid that you have swallowed zionists lies so much that you have been Israeled. Check urban dictionary for the meaning of Israeled

You confuse yourself when did being Jewish mean the same thing as following Jesus Mary Solomon and David?

The Jews do not follow any of these people. It doesn't mean that they are not Jewish because being Jewish is both and ethnicity and a religion.

So you can be a Moslem Jew an atheist Jew a Hindu Jew . Most Jews practice Judaism almost 75% so your lie that most Jews don't believe in God is false and don't forget that 18% of Jews are Moslem. Benjamin Netenyahu believes in the Torah he read the book of Esther during Purim. And even if he doesn't it doesn't matter.

In Islam Allah gave the Jews special status almost all prophets were sent to them Suleiman , Dahud, yosef, musa you name it. In the Quran Allah says he gave Jews the land. Israel is mentioned more than 20 times in the Quran no mention of the name Palestine was in it.

In the bible were the Quran got most of its message from God made a covenant with Abraham and it's that covenant that makes the Jews special to him and he brought salvation to the world through the Jews ( Jesus was a Jew).

The Jews believe in the Old Testament many don't believe Jesus is the Messiah the Bible already said they would not believe and they did not.

Jesus is the only way to salvation but the Jews don't believe that, thats why they practice the religion of the old covenant Judaism.

According to the bible God gave the Arabs land since they're descendants of Abraham trough Ismael. Gave land to the Canaanites took the land from the Canaanites and gave it to the Jews because the Canaanites sinned .

Blessed the Jews and promised them victory in battle and prosperity as long they don't sin read the Bible you'll understand.

Jesus prophesied the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple and how the Jews will be scattered around the world.

In the bible God also promised to gather them and bring them back to the land check and see if I'm lying.

And that word in that urban dictionary was added last year. It's not in more recognised English dictionary.

Why does Islam hate the Jews so much

Ask yourself that question.

1 Like

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 12:55pm On May 09
Empiree:
History started from 3000 years?.

You asked question like copy and paste. 3000 years fell from the sky?
I actually don't do copy and paste, I don't have time for that and you can't provide evidence of that.

You're terribly stuck due to my questions, not because you don't have answers to the questions, but because answering will expose what you're trying to defend.

Final questions, since you have "refused" to answer the first questions.

Let's try these;

*What are the names and tribe of the first three Kings of Israel?

I think that will be much easy to answer.

There are about 60 kings that have ruled over Israel, I need the names and tribe of just three
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 2:12pm On May 09
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 3:22pm On May 09
You need to make up your mind. Are you arguing based on religion, history or both?.

If your submission is based on history then you have to go beyond 3000 years ago. If your submission is based on religion then, 3000 years ago makes sense. Pick one.

Only then I can have proper dialogue. Otherwise, this is just a waste of time
Akpan107:
I actually don't do copy and paste, I don't have time for that and you can't provide evidence of that.

You're terribly stuck due to my questions, not because you don't have answers to the questions, but because answering will expose what you're trying to defend.

Final questions, since you have "refused" to answer the first questions.

Let's try these;

*What are the names and tribe of the first three Kings of Israel?

I think that will be much easy to answer.

There are about 60 kings that have ruled over Israel, I need the names and tribe of just three
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 3:29pm On May 09
The problem you have is compound confusion. You said Jews don't have anything to do with Jesus Mary Solomon and David etc. This automatically dismissed your submission. Jews can not exist in the holy Land without these people you mentioned.

So make up your mind and tell us what your argument is based upon. Arabs and Muslims don't have problems with the Jews. Jews have always lived with their Arab cousins for centuries without problems until zionists came.

So your problem is inability to distinguish between zionists and Jews. All those people governing Israel today are Zionists who claimed to be jews and they have no historic connection to the holy Land. They stole Jewish identity. That's why they are called European Jews. They are European extraction.

So make up your mind what's your line of argument exactly?.

Africa belongs to Blacks

Europe belongs to Whites

Asia belongs to Yellow and Brown

Middle East belongs Arabs

So what's zionists from Europe doing in the Middle East?.

Lawag3:

You confuse yourself when did being Jewish mean the same thing as following Jesus Mary Solomon and David?

The Jews do not follow any of these people. It doesn't mean that they are not Jewish because being Jewish is both and ethnicity and a religion.

So you can be a Moslem Jew an atheist Jew a Hindu Jew . Most Jews practice Judaism almost 75% so your lie that most Jews don't believe in God is false and don't forget that 18% of Jews are Moslem. Benjamin Netenyahu believes in the Torah he read the book of Esther during Purim. And even if he doesn't it doesn't matter.

In Islam Allah gave the Jews special status almost all prophets were sent to them Suleiman , Dahud, yosef, musa you name it. In the Quran Allah says he gave Jews the land. Israel is mentioned more than 20 times in the Quran no mention of the name Palestine was in it.

In the bible were the Quran got most of its message from God made a covenant with Abraham and it's that covenant that makes the Jews special to him and he brought salvation to the world through the Jews ( Jesus was a Jew).

The Jews believe in the Old Testament many don't believe Jesus is the Messiah the Bible already said they would not believe and they did not.

Jesus is the only way to salvation but the Jews don't believe that, thats why they practice the religion of the old covenant Judaism.

According to the bible God gave the Arabs land since they're descendants of Abraham trough Ismael. Gave land to the Canaanites took the land from the Canaanites and gave it to the Jews because the Canaanites sinned .

Blessed the Jews and promised them victory in battle and prosperity as long they don't sin read the Bible you'll understand.

Jesus prophesied the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple and how the Jews will be scattered around the world.

In the bible God also promised to gather them and bring them back to the land check and see if I'm lying.

And that word in that urban dictionary was added last year. It's not in more recognised English dictionary.

Why does Islam hate the Jews so much

Ask yourself that question.

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 4:51pm On May 09
Empiree:
You need to make up your mind. Are you arguing based on religion, history or both?.

If your submission is based on history then you have to go beyond 3000 years ago. If your submission is based on religion then, 3000 years ago makes sense. Pick one.

Only then I can have proper dialogue. Otherwise, this is just a waste of time
Base on history, name the first 3 kings of Israel and their tribes...

I don't care if you answer base on religion or not, but make sure you respond to the question.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 6:44pm On May 09
Akpan107:
Base on history, name the first 3 kings of Israel and their tribes...

I don't care if you answer base on religion or not, but make sure you respond to the question.

you are very shallow. No one, not even Muslims would deny the Jews lived there in history. So it normal for them to have their historical moments on record. This is not the issue.

They were there at some point in history and they were later destroyed twice. Period. There is nothing like "Jewish state" anymore. It was destroyed twice.

Once before Jesus and also once after Jesus in 70AD. All their history that you want to use to validate their presence today doesn't cut it. The real issue is who are the rightful owners?.

We already learned how the Israelites got there. They met people (Canaanites) there.. This proves the land was never there in the first place. This is the point.. That's why I said your "3000 years of history" shortcut is fraudulent and attempt to distort history.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 7:29pm On May 09
Empiree:
The problem you have is compound confusion. You said Jews don't have anything to do with Jesus Mary Solomon and David etc. This automatically dismissed your submission. Jews can not exist in the holy Land without these people you mentioned.

So make up your mind and tell us what your argument is based upon. Arabs and Muslims don't have problems with the Jews. Jews have always lived with their Arab cousins for centuries without problems until zionists came.

So your problem is inability to distinguish between zionists and Jews. All those people governing Israel today are Zionists who claimed to be jews and they have no historic connection to the holy Land. They stole Jewish identity. That's why they are called European Jews. They are European extraction.

So make up your mind what's your line of argument exactly?.

Africa belongs to Blacks

Europe belongs to Whites

Asia belongs to Yellow and Brown

Middle East belongs Arabs

So what's zionists from Europe doing in the Middle East?.

Are you this confused? You asked if the Jews were followers of Jesus Mary Solomon David Moses . You asked as if they were religious figures.

Which I replied the Jews do not follow them because Jesus, Mary, Solomon And David are not Jewish religious figures they are Jewish historical figures. So Mr liar please show me were I said Jews don't have anything to do with David, Solomon, Jesus and Mary.

Muslims have a problem with Jews you guys are to kill them. Because majority of Arabs are Muslim so they have a problem Also.

What is Zionism what makes a Jew a Zionist. And if the people in Israel now are Zionist who are the Jews? Where are the Jews? Tell me the difference between Zionist and Jews?

My line of argument is that the people in Israel are related to ancient Jews. Let me prove it with facts you can tell me the ones that are false.

Jews were expelled from the land of Israel by the romans true or false

The romans renamed the land Palestine true or false

The Jews migrated to Europe and nNorth Africa true or false.

The Jews are not indigenous to Europe so they were killed and sometimes expelled from their host community true or false.

Many people wanted the Jews out of Europe which sometimes lead to protest true or false.

Palestine was never a country not even once.

Palestinians attack the Jews first in 1948 after the land that was historically Jewish was divided between them and the Jews true or false.

Palestinians of the west bank were given Jordanian birth certificate at their birth while Palestinians of Gaza where given Egyptian birth certificate until the late 90s true or false.

Gaza was under Egyptian control and the west bank was Jordanian true or false

Just answer this with either true or false.

You could also include your reasons.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 7:26am On May 10
Empiree:
you are very shallow. No one, not even Muslims would deny the Jews lived there in history. So it normal for them to have their historical moments on record. This is not the issue.

They were there at some point in history and they were later destroyed twice. Period. There is nothing like "Jewish state" anymore. It was destroyed twice.

Once before Jesus and also once after Jesus in 70AD. All their history that you want to use to validate their presence today doesn't cut it. The real issue is who are the rightful owners?.

We already learned how the Israelites got there. They met people (Canaanites) there.. This proves the land was never there in the first place. This is the point.. That's why I said your "3000 years of history" shortcut is fraudulent and attempt to distort history.
Hahahaha... You're actually the shallow one here, you initially insisted the Israelites NEVER entered the Holy land...

Very interesting you admitted they actually entered.

How did they enter?

I don't denied the fact that the land originally belonged to the Canaanite, just has I have said earlier, before God gave it to the Jewish people, all the land in the world belongs to God after-all and He has given the land of Israel to the Jews

What brought the Arabs into the land claiming they own the Land? How is the land their own.

You're now admitting to what you have been denying, and that's good for you.

Destroying Israel one million times doesn't changed the fact that Israel belongs to the Jewish people, and nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 1:19pm On May 10
Akpan107:
Hahahaha... You're actually the shallow one here, you initially insisted the Israelites NEVER entered the Holy land...

Very interesting you admitted they actually entered.

How did they enter?

I don't denied the fact that the land originally belonged to the Canaanite, just has I have said earlier, before God gave it to the Jewish people, all the land in the world belongs to God after-all and He has given the land of Israel to the Jews

What brought the Arabs into the land claiming they own the Land? How is the land their own.

You're now admitting to what you have been denying, and that's good for you.

Destroying Israel one million times doesn't changed the fact that Israel belongs to the Jewish people, and nothing anyone can do about it.
Bark all you want. Truth is one.

David Ben-Gurion was the first Prime Minister Of Israel

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 2:25pm On May 10
Lawag3:

Are you this confused? You asked if the Jews were followers of Jesus Mary Solomon David Moses . You asked as if they were religious figures.

Which I replied the Jews do not follow them because Jesus, Mary, Solomon And David are not Jewish religious figures they are Jewish historical figures. So Mr liar please show me were I said Jews don't have anything to do with David, Solomon, Jesus and Mary.

Muslims have a problem with Jews you guys are to kill them. Because majority of Arabs are Muslim so they have a problem Also.

What is Zionism what makes a Jew a Zionist. And if the people in Israel now are Zionist who are the Jews? Where are the Jews? Tell me the difference between Zionist and Jews?

My line of argument is that the people in Israel are related to ancient Jews. Let me prove it with facts you can tell me the ones that are false.

The Jews migrated to Europe and nNorth Africa true or false.

The Jews are not indigenous to Europe so they were killed and sometimes expelled from their host community true or false.

Many people wanted the Jews out of Europe which sometimes lead to protest true or false.

Palestinians attack the Jews first in 1948 after the land that was historically Jewish was divided between them and the Jews true or false.

Palestinians of the west bank were given Jordanian birth certificate at their birth while Palestinians of Gaza where given Egyptian birth certificate until the late 90s true or false.

You could also include your reasons.

Mr. Genocide, this is what founder of Israel said. Didn't I tell you they stole the land from Arabs?

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 3:33pm On May 10
Empiree:
Mr. Genocide, this is what founder of Israel said. Didn't I tell you they stole the land from Arabs?

You and rubbish propaganda? you just avoided my question and post this instead as proof that the Jews stole the land from the Arabs.

Let me destroy your propaganda with facts then you answer my question.

Ben-Gurion published two volumes setting out his views on relations between Zionists and the Arab world: We and Our Neighbors, published in 1931, and My Talks with Arab Leaders published in 1967. Ben-Gurion believed in the equal rights of Arabs who remained in and would become citizens of Israel. He was quoted as saying, "We must start working in Jaffa. Jaffa must employ Arab workers. And there is a question of their wages. I believe that they should receive the same wage as a Jewish worker. An Arab has also the right to be elected president of the state, should he be elected by all." The only position an Arab hasn't attain in Israel is the position of a prime ministers All this is Ben Gurion policy you can check it.

In an address to the United Nations on 2 October 1947, he doubted the likelihood of peace:

This is our native land; [/b]it is not as birds of passage that we return to it. But it is situated in an area engulfed by Arabic-speaking people, mainly followers of Islam. Now, if ever, we must do more than make peace with them; we must achieve collaboration and alliance on equal terms. Remember what Arab delegations from Palestine and its neighbors say in the General Assembly and in other places: talk of Arab-Jewish amity sound fantastic, for the Arabs do not wish it, they will not sit at the same table with us, they want to treat us as they do the Jews of [b]Bagdad, Cairo, and Damascus.[72]

Ben Gurion clearly states this is our land there are video evidence as it is a UN meeting. And against what you believe Jews were not only in Europe they were in Africa countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morning they were in Syria turkey and Iraq. So Jews did not only come from Europe as you claim you can check it.

The nonsense you said Ben Gurion said wasn't even said by him some of his critics claimed he told him in private

Nahum Goldmann criticised Ben-Gurion for what he viewed as a confrontational approach to the Arab world. Goldmann wrote, "Ben-Gurion is the man principally responsible for the anti-Arab policy, because it was he who molded the thinking of generations of Israelis

Goldmann reported that Ben Gurion had told him in private in 1956:[75]

Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. [b]We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, [/b]and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?

Do your stupid propaganda won't work on me I did my research.

I'll post my questions again try answer am don't dodge it.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 3:35pm On May 10
Empiree:

The Jews migrated to Europe and North Africa plus Syria, Iraq Yemen and turkey true or false.

You could also include your reason
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by bigwig071(m): 4:07pm On May 10
After the incredible success in intercepting , the IRANIAN MISSILES, the countries of the world are lining up to buy ISRAELI products.

The IAI (Israel Aerospace Industry) published its quarterly report for 2024 with the highest figure in its History!

Orders amounting to 19.1 billion dollars, and it is already one of the leading security companies in the world (with 15,000 employees).

The company's net profit jumped by 48%, and Israel continues to get richer.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 4:13pm On May 10
Empiree:

Sorry I couldn't help bring but laugh at this your quote . You brought this as proof of the land belonging to the Arabs.

Don't forget Jewish ancient leaders such as Joshua and ancient Jewish structures such as the west wall and the temple foundation predates the Arabs.

You talk and behave like a lady are you female? .

I don't blame you. It's not that you're are not smart you're are just ignorant and sometimes you don't want to know the truth you feel good with your blind belief .

You should read books on Roman conquest of Israel and Jewish migration.

You could also read the Bible on prophecies about the Jews on what God said about their expulsion anf how they be shattered around the world and how they'll be brought back to Israel.

I know you're a religious person so you could also read about what Allah said about the Jews in the Quran. Apart from the kill them stuff😄. Don't you find it funny that Allah doesn't know the name of Palestine. The name Palestine can not be found in the Quran.

The questions I ask answer them with either true or false answer what you know truthfully you could include your reasons if you want.

I want you to see the truth.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 5:56pm On May 10
Let me interpret what your zionists copy paste narrative means. It means Fulanis invade your land in the southwest Nigeria. They kpai many of you and expel you from your homes. Later, those of you who survived are now offered odd jobs and fake equal rights and then tell the whole world that they own the land and they are treating you right.

This is the interpretation of what you posted
Lawag3:

You and rubbish propaganda? you just avoided my question and post this instead as proof that the Jews stole the land from the Arabs.

Let me destroy your propaganda with facts then you answer my question.

Ben-Gurion published two volumes setting out his views on relations between Zionists and the Arab world: We and Our Neighbors, published in 1931, and My Talks with Arab Leaders published in 1967. Ben-Gurion believed in the equal rights of Arabs who remained in and would become citizens of Israel. He was quoted as saying, "We must start working in Jaffa. Jaffa must employ Arab workers. And there is a question of their wages. I believe that they should receive the same wage as a Jewish worker. An Arab has also the right to be elected president of the state, should he be elected by all." The only position an Arab hasn't attain in Israel is the position of a prime ministers All this is Ben Gurion policy you can check it.

In an address to the United Nations on 2 October 1947, he doubted the likelihood of peace:

This is our native land; [/b]it is not as birds of passage that we return to it. But it is situated in an area engulfed by Arabic-speaking people, mainly followers of Islam. Now, if ever, we must do more than make peace with them; we must achieve collaboration and alliance on equal terms. Remember what Arab delegations from Palestine and its neighbors say in the General Assembly and in other places: talk of Arab-Jewish amity sound fantastic, for the Arabs do not wish it, they will not sit at the same table with us, they want to treat us as they do the Jews of [b]Bagdad, Cairo, and Damascus.[72]

Ben Gurion clearly states this is our land there are video evidence as it is a UN meeting. And against what you believe Jews were not only in Europe they were in Africa countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morning they were in Syria turkey and Iraq. So Jews did not only come from Europe as you claim you can check it.

The nonsense you said Ben Gurion said wasn't even said by him some of his critics claimed he told him in private

Nahum Goldmann criticised Ben-Gurion for what he viewed as a confrontational approach to the Arab world. Goldmann wrote, "Ben-Gurion is the man principally responsible for the anti-Arab policy, because it was he who molded the thinking of generations of Israelis

Goldmann reported that Ben Gurion had told him in private in 1956:[75]

Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. [b]We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, [/b]and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?

Do your stupid propaganda won't work on me I did my research.

I'll post my questions again try answer am don't dodge it.

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 6:21pm On May 10
Empiree:
Let me interpret what your zionists copy paste narrative means. It means Fulanis invade your land in the southwest Nigeria. They kpai many of you and expel you from your homes. Later, those of you who survived are now offered odd jobs and fake equal rights and then tell the whole world that they own the land and they are treating you right.

This is the interpretation of what you posted[/quote[quote]

Let's do it this way Fulani invade the south west killed thousands and expel the rest out of the land the rest survivors go the south, east, north.

Other people settle in the land. The people who fled the south east are almost killed off in the places they ran to so returned to their land. The UN partitioned the land between the original people and the people who settled after the original people were expelled. But the people who settled in the land want all of the land and attacked the people of the south west. South west won and took control of most of the land.

Are you denying the romans expelled the Jews from the land of Israel

Tell me that the bolder is not an historical fact stop lying to yourself

You couldn't even answer the questions I ask you non of you can.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 7:02pm On May 10
[quote author=Lawag3 post=129887877][/quote]I have been seeing all your jargons since but I am simply not interested because everything you are saying aren't new to me. So I decided to ignore you. I will advice you to stop listening to zionists propaganda and watch the same Jewish people for appropriate middle East narrative. I am sure you don't know better than them.

If I had ask you to read from Arabs perceptive you would say it is because they are Arabs. So go and learn history from Prof. Naomi chumsky, he's American Jewish professor. Learn from former US president Jimmy Carter. Read his book titled, "peace not apartheid". Learn from Norman Finkelstein, son of Holocaust survivor and American political scientist and activist. Learn from Ilan Pappé, an Israeli historian. Learn from
Avi Shlaim Israeli-British historian. Learn from Miko Peled, the son of Israeli general who wrote a book titled The General's Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine and lastly, learn from Scott Ritter, a former US marine Corp and weapon inspector.

All these people I mentioned are Jews except Scott Ritter. These are the people I learned from not Arabs or Muslims. So you can continue to swim in your ignorance all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit.

Others you can learn from are professor John Mearsheimer, Jeffrey Sachs among others. Continue supporting genocide, okay?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Lawag3: 9:09pm On May 10
Empiree:
I have been seeing all your jargons since but I am simply not interested because everything you are saying aren't new to me. So I decided to ignore you. I will advice you to stop listening to zionists propaganda and watch the same Jewish people for appropriate middle East narrative. I am sure you don't know better than them.

If I had ask you to read from Arabs perceptive you would say it is because they are Arabs. So go and learn history from Prof. Naomi chumsky, he's American Jewish professor. Learn from former US president Jimmy Carter. Read his book titled, "peace not apartheid". Learn from Norman Finkelstein, son of Holocaust survivor and American political scientist and activist. Learn from Ilan Pappé, an Israeli historian. Learn from
Avi Shlaim Israeli-British historian. Learn from Miko Peled, the son of Israeli general who wrote a book titled The General's Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine and lastly, learn from Scott Ritter, a former US marine Corp and weapon inspector.

All these people I mentioned are Jews except Scott Ritter. These are the people I learned from not Arabs or Muslims. So you can continue to swim in your ignorance all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit.

Others you can learn from are professor John Mearsheimer, Jeffrey Sachs among others. Continue supporting genocide, okay?

Less than one percent of gazans are dead and surely the dead includes Hamas fighters. Every other legitimate genocide left more than 30% percent of the people being killed dead within the first 5 months. The Jews, the Tutsi the people of Cambodia and many more.

The Palestinians had a population growth of more than 60% since 1948. Abi Jewish genocide adds to populations 😂

1 Like

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 5:41pm On May 12
Empiree:
Bark all you want. Truth is one.

David Ben-Gurion was the first Prime Minister Of Israel
Hahahaha..

Who asked you about the first Israeli Prime Minister?

I asked you about the first 3 of kings of Israel, you jumped to tell me about prime minister, is that not funny?

Now, since you have admitted to the fact that, the Canaanite where the first inhabitants of the land before the Jews now took over, or let me say, before God gave the land to them...

Now, it's an established fact the land belongs to the Jews since God have given it to them.

My question now is, how did the Arabs came in?

The mic is yours!!!
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 2:06am On May 13
I said before that the European Jews are converts. They are not relative to the Holy Land.

Saying that "I am Jewish" which is very common amongst White people, is like saying "I'm a Christian".

Christians in Africa are converts from traditional Africa religion and can not just decide to go to Christian capital (Rome) to claim it as their own just because they are Christians as Israel did today. Similarly, European Jews are "proselyte" which simply means converts to Judaism. So the people who are currently occupying the land of Palestine are NOT relative to the land. They are Europeans, period.

What they are trying to do is to ethnicise Judaism by fraudulently relating biblical Israelites record to themselves. The historical Israelites that were expelled from the holy Land in 70AD had nothing to do with current Jews in Israel who are essentially Europeans.

So my question is, who are European Jews (Ashkenazi Jews)?. The Wikipedia gave us answered. They are originally from Holy Roman Empire

All nonsensical attempts to relate Ashkenazi Jews to middle are mere interpolation by judeo-christian zionists that controls the narratives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESxmBrwNn_U?si=sYRbOCjPquX5Mn6m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vEKp0200jQ?si=SPuF9Nf8CeSi16kJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtWGisF0Cg?si=1laFKwdBsThbosPu

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.