Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nawa For Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nawa For Them (843 Views)

Nawa For Some Naija Babes O!! Is This Fashion / In Oshodi A Bird Turns Into Woman, Nawa For Naija Superstitions! / Nawa For This Rich People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawa For Them by rakel05(f): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
A soldier went to war,b4 he left he and her girlfriend were engaged and they agreed to get married when he returns, After waiting 4sometime 4 him and he didnt return so she wrote this letter to him, "Dear mike since you are not yet ready to return,i have found another boyfriend and we are about to get married,i am therefore sending back ur ring to you,pls send me back my picture which ur holding " After reading the letter mike was sad,so he collected all the pictures all the other soldiers have with them and sent it to her saying "Dear jessica, in your letter u said i should send ur picture back to you,SO AM SENDING THESE PICTURES TO YOU PLS SELECT YOUR'S AND SEND THE OTHER'S BACK TO ME BECAUSE I CAN'T RECOGNISE YOUR FACE AGAIN", lyao,
Re: Nawa For Them by kellynoah: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
is dis a joke? not funny at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nawa For Them by Ajibel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
phuccking dryyyyyyy joke
Re: Nawa For Them by rakel05(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
two apes just read my thread
Re: Nawa For Them by Ajibel(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
rakel05:

two apes just read my thread

mention their names, miss awgli
Re: Nawa For Them by rakel05(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2011
AJIBEL IS no 1
Re: Nawa For Them by Ajibel(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
I'd report you to the mods for calling me an ape cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What An Idiot / Let God Concentrate / Funny Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.