Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (153 Views)

Crazy But True, Well-finished Bungalows Can Be That Cheap. / A Nigeria Man Built A Mimi Jeep And Called It A Crazy Camel / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ajaxjay1996: 9:46am On Apr 10
Re: . by Balablue64: 9:53am On Apr 10
You better crazily go and buy a gun, and crazily go to uba and rob them then they will crazily capture you crazily panel beat you, then crazily throw you in kirikiri.
You will crazily die in jail too.
Inflated baloon

2 Likes

Re: . by Ajaxjay1996: 9:57am On Apr 10
Balablue64:
You better crazily go and buy a gun, and crazily go to uba and rob them then they will crazily capture you crazily panel beat you, then crazily throw you in kirikiri.
You will crazily die in jail too.
Inflated baloon

Lol its obvious you are not the crazy person I'm looking for. All I see here is someone who is needed by a freshly interned psychiatrist. I'm not a psychiatrist so my brother balablue, you are knocking on the wrong door. Lol this Nigeria don create many artificially insane people.
Re: . by Balablue64: 10:00am On Apr 10
Ajaxjay1996:

Lol its obvious you are not the crazy person I'm looking for. All I see here is someone who is needed by a freshly interned psychiatrist. I'm not a psychiatrist so my brother balablue, you are knocking on the wrong door. Lol this Nigeria don create many artificially insane people.
You wey don mad finish.
Re: . by Ajaxjay1996: 10:03am On Apr 10
Balablue64:

You wey don mad finish.

Lol my bro God help us all. Whatevers wrong with you lol, maybe you'll get lucky. I dey face my own you sef dey face your own. In the end we are all kinda mad, just that we all have different ways of showing it. In your own case lol, this your own style probably needs prozac. Go to clinic or get a prescription. Prozac bro, it will help.
Re: . by Balablue64: 10:13am On Apr 10
Ajaxjay1996:

Lol my bro God help us all. Whatevers wrong with you lol, maybe you'll get lucky. I dey face my own you sef dey face your own. In the end we are all kinda mad, just that we all have different ways of showing it. In your own case lol, this your own style probably needs prozac. Go to clinic or get a prescription. Prozac bro, it will help.
Wow, prozac is that the name of the drug you are currently on?
Again let me buttress the obvious your madness is congenital meaning it was transferred to you from your dad okay, This prozac thing would do nothing, it would have little to no effect on you because yours is original madness.
Just tell your mom to untie the chains on your legs so that you can enter market and fully be living there.
Re: . by Ajaxjay1996: 10:19am On Apr 10
Balablue64:

Wow, prozac is that the name of the drug you are currently on?
Again let me buttress the obvious your madness is congenital meaning it was transferred to you from your dad okay, This prozac thing would do nothing, it would have little to no effect on you because yours is original madness.
Just tell your mom to untie the chains on your legs so that you can enter market and fully be living there.

Lol.
Re: . by laluski(m): 10:38am On Apr 10
Ajaxjay1996:

Lol.

You don't tire? Continue na
Re: . by Ajaxjay1996: 4:13pm On Apr 10
laluski:

You don't tire? Continue na

Lol I was actually enjoying it for a while then it got boring.

(1) (Reply)

Selling! 5bedroom Fully Detached+bq @ VGC. N150m. Eunice 08029562694 / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery / Properties In Aovlimosho LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.