Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Anticipate The Next Big Thing : Onyeocha Na Ehugbo By G-son - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anticipate The Next Big Thing : Onyeocha Na Ehugbo By G-son (59 Views)

Download Judas Maccabaeus (HWV 63) By G.F Handel In PDF / Download Judas Maccabaeus (HWV 63) By G.F Handel In PDF / Him & I By G-eazy & Halsey Song | The Beautiful & Damned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate The Next Big Thing : Onyeocha Na Ehugbo By G-son by Dailygroove: 10:20am On Apr 10
Entertainment is about to witness the best vibe ever and this is one of the best moments that everyone was waiting for, rightly so. The kingmaker and a successful musical revolutionary popularly known by the stage name G-son still has an unreleased song that has been highly anticipated and we all would not like to miss this hit when it finally hits all music platforms. I ask you to anticipate and keep the date in mind.

Godson Chinaza Egwu popularly known as G-son G-Star from Afikpo north Ebonyi State.

See more information to help you understand the full story at our website address under my profile.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aitch – Famous Girl / Voice Over Artist / Halloweenie IV - Innards Mp3 | Free Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.