Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits (11316 Views)

Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by thaoriginator: 9:53pm On Apr 11
RandomFellow:

I've Downloaded it; just 65mb. I enjoy the 3 or 4 others that I have from other DJs. Especially DJ Menthol, and Deejay Big Joe. Lemme see if this will join the group chat
Make I bend
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by RandomFellow: 9:57pm On Apr 11
thaoriginator:
Make I bend

You won't bend. Just support your country man. Plis the songs are not bad. I'm currently reading, and the music is playing in the background. If the mix no good, I no fit use am read
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by olumaxi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11
Rubbish
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by xxxangel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11
2shure:
Abwg can dstv be hacked. Mine 2xpired 3days ago and i cant afford to waste 10k again on dstv when al they movies are outdated and all broadcast are on repeat 24/7

Ask for SLTV just 5k every months with all the football channels and some movies.... funny enough you will use the dstv dish. All you need is the decoder
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by 2shure: 10:52pm On Apr 11
Like what stations are on it.
xxxangel:

Ask for SLTV just 5k every months with all the football channels and some movies.... funny enough you will use the dstv dish. All you need is the decoder
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by thaoriginator: 12:10am On Apr 12
RandomFellow:

You won't bend. Just support your country man. Plis the songs are not bad. I'm currently reading, and the music is playing in the background. If the mix no good, I no fit use am read
Okay, I don hear 🙉
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by Dontblink: 12:28am On Apr 12
Retitle it to "dumb mix". I so regret using my title to download it.
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by Thundafireseun: 5:26am On Apr 12
haybhi1:

Read your post but now slowly to see how unclever you sound.

In your post, disregarding and denigrating the military is a good thing and should be in line with promoting your dj-ing.

Wizkid, Burna, Asake, Olamide and other top superstars won't go about denigrating the military. Their efforts remain incredibly and invaluable, regardless of what you think, yet you're here speaking ill of them. I pity you.

Trust me you are the one who sounds unclever… he stated clearly that his post wasn’t about the military….

Yet ur dullness still blinded your eyes
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by Xxxylxxxx: 5:49am On Apr 12
MrBanner:

That guy is a fraud, don't give him a dime
It's obvious he is. I was just catching cruise.
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by Jeffy1206(m): 7:06am On Apr 12
Your selections are always wack. If they play this kain rubbish for club, I'll not buy any drink. 😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by haybhi1(m): 7:08am On Apr 12
Thundafireseun:

Trust me you are the one who sounds unclever… he stated clearly that his post wasn’t about the military….

Yet ur dullness still blinded your eyes
From needless font colouring to poor sentence structure, your dumbness is the first thing o notice about you.
If you were half intelligent, you'd notice his post is open to many things, and the closest thing is disregard for the military as is quite common here.

But you, who would be a king of all dolts if they all live in a village, feel the best is to expose your dumbness to the world and attack me.
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by haybhi1(m): 7:18am On Apr 12
RandomFellow:

Calm down... He's talking about bress🤣🤣🤣
Thank you. Omo, my mind no even go there.😄
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by olatbs(m): 11:07am On Apr 12
This DJ jam is so boring....
Re: DJ Drifty Naija Party Mix 2024 April Top Nigerian Afrobeats Hits by Kenzico(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12
I just wasted my precious 70mb for this crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda Weep For Late Sam Loco At Gala Night / Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Sexy Hot Photos Of Planet FM OAP Cleo (cleopatra Tawo) Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.