Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats (28208 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Dennisochampa: 6:35pm On Apr 10
Threat or not... Them suppose catch this guy... Beat crase commot for him body...
If they return them back to 9ja...what are they coming back to??
Person wen come back to nothing, no be crime go enter him mind?

I've said it before and will say it again.....
Most of these useless content creators are one of the principal problems of Nigeria....
See very dark man, Bob risky, daddy freeze and some other fools I can't even mention..
To generate traffic, they come up with very useless topics not minding the damage it will cause to individuals or the society at large... As long as they are making money from comments and reactions, e no concern them werin happen after that....
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Emman08: 6:56pm On Apr 10
This man is still a troll at 47 years. Lord have mercy
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by MamaletASO: 6:57pm On Apr 10
You can never speak thrash to an anointed man of God without running mad...

I guess the spirit of the true men of God that dadday freeze speak ill of is hunting him...

Let's wait and see...dadday freeze will face shame soon.

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10
If you are in Nigeria and you are waiting for COS, you better forget it. This story is already on the tables and desk of the UK government and they are already looking into it . They don't slack like Nigerian govt. Anything that gets to the internet and social media is no longer a secret and I am sure some Nigerian blogger or individual has even sold the story to some UK media houses.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by onatisi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10
Dennisochampa:
Threat or not... Them suppose catch this guy... Beat crase commot for him body...
If they return them back to 9ja...what are they coming back to??
Person wen come back to nothing, no be crime go enter him mind?

I've said it before and will say it again.....
Most of these useless content creators are one of the principal problems of Nigeria....
See very dark man, Bob risky, daddy freeze and some other fools I can't even mention..
To generate traffic, they come up with very useless topics not minding the damage it will cause to individuals or the society at large... As long as they are making money from comments and reactions, e no concern them werin happen after that....

They became relevant die to the system failure in Nigeria . Reason why they feel they are powerful
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Only1OGBaby: 7:07pm On Apr 10
I de with u Baba dis year bloody no be lie
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The fear of VDM grin

BABA down melo down grin

No be everything be GRA GRA !!

Internet de HOT this year ooo !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Agunesinjaweola: 7:12pm On Apr 10
Nigerians are totally behind you DF.
You're speaking nothing but the truth !!!

Though I don't know what happened 😔
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by RodgersAkpafu: 7:34pm On Apr 10
onatisi:
If you are in Nigeria and you are waiting for COS, you better forget it. This story is already on the tables and desk of the UK government and they are already looking into it . They don't slack like Nigerian govt. Anything that gets to the internet and social media is no longer a secret and I am sure some Nigerian blogger or individual has even sold the story to some UK media houses.
E don cast
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Medici777: 7:42pm On Apr 10
Daddy Freeze is such an adult child
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by soccerlite: 8:03pm On Apr 10
Too many hullabaloo in nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Ulogwe1: 8:15pm On Apr 10
Criminal Daddy Freeze.
Thank God for VDBM.

And na this idiot the lambast men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Christistruth00: 8:35pm On Apr 10
benuejosh:
Behaving like a typical Obidient.

Daddy Freeze supports Sowore
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Mrpojj(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfvx8YKuqI?si=aOPiVOG5L4KyoGSN

"I am sorry" - Daddy Freeze Apologises for threatening to report Nigerians to the UK Embassy

Daddy Freeze made a U-turn, apologized, and admitted he lacks the power to stop and bring Nigerians on COS back home.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/10/daddy-freeze-threatens-to-make-uk-authorities-deport-nigerians-en-masse/
If una know how irresponsible this freezer guy is ehn
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by femicyrus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10
This chicken hearted sheeple always swallowing back his own lamba at the slightest threat from a grasshopper
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by SonofElElyonRet: 9:09pm On Apr 10
The shepherd threatens his sheeple... o ma se
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by bolaayenimo: 9:13pm On Apr 10
Useless man
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by ebubenews247: 1:31am On Apr 11
According to DS Guinness and I quote, "Truth is true even if nobody believes it and falsehood is false even if everybody believes it".
There are equally two ways to be fooled; one is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
This is the summary of the whole saga concerning the COS, the conspiracies against Okwuluora and the clash between Very Dark Black Man and Daddy Freeze. Click on the link below to read. Gather your pop corn guys; its an interesting episode ............
Read - https://www.nairaland.com/8055163/saga-real-truth-okwuluora-madam
The heart of men is despicably wicked.
Truth shall always prevail over falsehood.

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Edusouls(m): 3:00am On Apr 11
Chai daddy freeze abiala nke ojoo yaa
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by OvertheTop(m): 3:24am On Apr 11
LibertyRep:

He repeatedly admitted he has no such power.

In his state of misdirected anger, he said things he's not capable of.

He doesn't have the Power...
But Obviously, he Can Spill the COS Runs going on behind the Scenes to the UK Govt and a lot of Nigerians will be sent back home.
it's very possible.

Remember the COS Drama between Husband and Wife Recently in the UK.... They were both deported
and also the Tiyamiyu incident that Casted Travel by Student route (used to bring in Dependants)....
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by InvertedHammer: 4:57am On Apr 11
/
DF started out well. But once money entered his equation, he deviated. His quest for money has gone beyond comfort. It has become luxury and greed--two double whammy that continue to cloud his judgment.

/
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by myrates: 5:19am On Apr 11
Daddy freezer is a stupid man, he blames pastors for extorting innocent church members yet he's not anyway better. Pot calling kettle black, social media begger. He'd always be like "double click screen, double click the screen." " buy my money gun" . Imagine his audacity to say he'd bring Nigerians home massively, baba wherey, oponu alagbe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by aswani(m): 8:04am On Apr 11
Germi9:

Even after they stole his mandate they still hate him . That is to show he's devine and they know.it

No one stole his mandate, he in actual fact left PDP and went to LP to steal another person's mandate.

At no point at the Presidential Tribunal or the Supreme Court did he claim he had won the elections, he only asked for the true winner to be disqualified whilst giving flimsy excuses that were rightfully thrown out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by BuyMeBanger: 1:59pm On Apr 11
The 'white' in him is messing with his head that can be the only explantion for all this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by prophetfire: 7:26pm On Apr 11
benuejosh:
Behaving like a typical Obidient.
You are from benue state and Fulani herdsmen are killing you people and Tinubu isn't coming to save you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by StagethemTVee: 10:10pm On Apr 11
Fool go check my channel, thriving, monetized. Earning the dollars and getting the views without nairaland posts. Secondly, you are obviously a miserable life who thinks everyone else is like them. You can’t walk my corridors so you can’t even meet me. You are the one starving to earn naira deadbeat and joblessly staying on nairaland 24/7.
Show one result of your worthless life and proof of it then I may consider replying you ever.
RingRoadCartel:

As YouTube hustle no pay, you don go find work to cushion the effects of the harsh economy, a harsh economy brought about by the squid you supported even though you knew he was brain dead. May hunger and anguish be your portion and that of your wife and children! Tribalist bastard!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by RingRoadCartel: 10:17pm On Apr 11
StagethemTVee:
Fool go check my channel, thriving, monetized. Earning the dollars and getting the views without nairaland posts. Secondly, you are obviously a miserable life who thinks everyone else is like them. You can’t walk my corridors so you can’t even meet me. You are the one starving to earn naira deadbeat and joblessly staying on nairaland 24/7.
Show one result of your worthless life and proof of it then I may consider replying you ever.

How many dimes did you earn with this your 4 views? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because e sure me die say you nor go even collect cents with 14 views in 4 months, talkless of dollars 🤣🤣🤣

Guy you don go collect cleaning job make hunger for no tear that your ugly wife belle 🤣🤣🤣 abeg mop that your corridors well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

Chai! 4 views in one whole month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by StagethemTVee: 10:24pm On Apr 11
You are obviously an illiterate that does not recognize that there are various expressions on YouTube and I don’t have to do long play videos. To pepper you more here is a video of your tormentor in Senegal a few days ago and you can see the views.
Added to that, don’t be a nuisance. Work hard for your generation and don’t think it’s only YouTube a man like me would be doing. Men multiple stream fool.

I am still waiting for you to show one evidence of success or attempt at it in your life even if na kiosk you dey sell tea.

https://youtube.com/shorts/hEoTOUEB6CM?si=COaTExBng9hBcm0z

RingRoadCartel:

How many dimes did you earn with this your 4 views? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because e sure me die say you nor go even collect cents with 14 views in 4 months, talkless of dollars 🤣🤣🤣

Guy you don go collect cleaning job make hunger for no tear that your ugly wife belle 🤣🤣🤣 abeg mop that your corridors well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

Chai! 4 views in one whole month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by RingRoadCartel: 11:22pm On Apr 11
StagethemTVee:
You are obviously an illiterate that does not recognize that there are various expressions on YouTube and I don’t have to do long play videos. To pepper you more here is a video of your tormentor in Senegal a few days ago and you can see the views.
Added to that, don’t be a nuisance. Work hard for your generation and don’t think it’s only YouTube a man like me would be doing. Men multiple stream fool.

I am still waiting for you to show one evidence of success or attempt at it in your life even if na kiosk you dey sell tea.

https://youtube.com/shorts/hEoTOUEB6CM?si=COaTExBng9hBcm0z

Wait o, so you're a now a millionaire because of 80 likes? Boy do you even read what you type? I would understand if this was some sort of a humble brag but you're making it seem like you're making crypto money off of youtube when in reality, you earn between $2 to $12 per 1k ad views on your page. Let's give you the best case scenario and say its $12. Going by the abysmal traffic on your page, bro you will make that 12 dollars every 3-4 months. The facts are all here.

Now, am I supposed to feel threatened by a few dollars? Abi you wan lie say you don see 100k views since you start this channel? Even the $800 you will make from that 100k views, bro, i make more than that monthly creating content for companies. Moni weh no even reach to buy jeans na wetin you deh use brag? Ah! Poverty is truly a disease 😱😱😱

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by StagethemTVee: 11:37pm On Apr 11
You are really an illiterate. You can’t comprehend likes versus views. 80 likes is being counted as views by you. Dumbo.
Like I said, show one proof of result or enterprise in your life, then I will think you worthy of continuing this conversation with. I only went further with you to show your stupidity about 4 views. So until you can show proof of a job, business (even if it’s as low as you in your tricycle hustling, there is no point conversing with someone who has no life outside nairaland, monitoring different monikers around and arguing away your life. Better stop blaming naira land monikers for the abject poverty you live in.
Till you show me one success or enterprise you own, you are but a boy making noise and you don’t deserve attention. T
And by the way,Tinubu remains your president. Otondo!

RingRoadCartel:

Wait o, so you're a now a millionaire because of 80 likes? Boy do you even read what you type? I would understand if this was some sort of a humble brag but you're making it seem like you're making crypto money off of youtube when in reality, you earn between $2 to $12 per 1k ad views on your page. Let's give you the best case scenario and say its $12. Going by the abysmal traffic on your page, bro you will make that 12 dollars every 3-4 months. The facts are all here.

Now, am I supposed to feel threatened by a few dollars? Abi you wan lie say you don see 100k views since you start this channel? Even the $800 you will make from that 100k views, bro, i make more than that monthly creating content for companies. Moni weh no even reach to buy jeans na wetin you deh use brag? Ah! Poverty is truly a disease 😱😱😱

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kcee And 2face / Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life / Tekno Rocking Weird Kungfu Hairstyle [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.