Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (45070 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerian foremost barbie, Bobrisky, has likely arrived Nigeria after been denied entry into the U.K, where he was scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event last night.
We broke the news, yesterday, that he was being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and would be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m today.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.
While reacting to the incident via a post on his Instagram page, Bobrisky said: “In any situation you find yourself, always still thank God.”

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photo-bobrisky-speaks-after-his.html

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Nwodosis(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2018
After flying the First Class?

113 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by gaby(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Welcome back home bob the builder. At least you went, saw and got conquered. Try again.

Na the guy wey buy the first class ticket I pity him account balance.

You should have consulted me on how to travel in a ghost mode.

Ghost mode, dem no dey see we....lol

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book in my siggy...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by goldbim(f): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin that's how bobrisky became humble grin.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Abjay97(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Tamarapetty(f): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
we believe

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bobrisky ...welcome back...what did you bring for us?

Sir weyreh....you think say na by first class Dem dey take enter UK?

U better come and sit down here in Nigeria and keep entetanining us with ur mumuness

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by SEONaijaExpert: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Some situation can make you humble.

Bobrisky, cannot imagine what just hit him. It's still like a dream.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by gen2briz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Laugh won kee me grin grin grin grin

Bob to wa risky.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Airforce1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
From First class to detention then back to nigeria

This UK guys are wicked

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Generalkaycee(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
The greater the outward show, the greater the inward poverty.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Naijawebmaster: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lesson to everyone:

Always keep your next moves SILENT! A lot of people don't want to see you progress better than them.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Josh44s(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by ayourbamie: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Also thank your village people too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by coolie1: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
f
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by checkolatunji: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
Welcome back home bob the builder. At least you went, saw and [/b]got conquered[b] grin. Try again.

Na the guy wey buy the first class ticket I pity him account balance.

You should have consulted me on how to travel in a ghost mode.

Ghost mode, dem no dey see we....lol

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book in my siggy...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...

I no like you awsear grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by whiteTORTIISE(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
won ti ja bobo kale lati oke okun

stewpid fellow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Awww.... Still thank God sha.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by TOBIWHITE(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
I can only but laugh

At least you went though
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Imustreturn(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Risky boi
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Rex123(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
He broke all the laws Nigerians observe on travelling! We travel in ghost mode. Now world people Don get am. Go appease your village people!

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by haywire1: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
MAIN REASON FOR DEPORTATION: PASSPORT READS MALE WHILE APPEARANCE LOOKS FEMALE

THOSE OF US THAT HAD TRAVELLED TO UK WILL UNDERSTAND. If you know, you know

23 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by priest54: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na today,Bob try going again,this time dress as a man,you can thank me later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Pamtoye(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
It is finished!!!
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by emonkey(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Which God is this one thanking ?
Receive sense and go to Yaba left to have your head scrubbed . Confused gorilla.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by lilmax(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Christianity is now useless in sight of anybody

even a gay will still come out to say this crap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by pweeryambre: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Well he shouldn't have gone with creams or he could have said it was gonna be birthday gifts to his fans... Means his visa was very different from his intentions but that woulda been taken care of before he boarded the plane...ah well

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by ajepako(f): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
First time he says something l agree with....
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by rawtouch: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
her/ his mind is still trying to process the last 24hrs, still waiting for a lengthy post..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by coolie1: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
what are you saying?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.