Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? (69907 Views)

Unbelievable Is Junior Pope Really Dead Full Video / [dead Or Alive]: Is Actor Chiwetalu Agu Living Or Dead? / Is Actor Mike Godson & Actress Genny Uzoma Dating? See Their Chemistry On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Cassandraloius: 6:24pm On Apr 10
This is so sad.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by We4all: 6:26pm On Apr 10
Some of these Nollywood actors will be forming James Bond just to push the narratives that they are great actors. At the end, they dish out mediocre movies.

Why take such risk to cross the River Niger if the end product won't be worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Kyn4life: 6:28pm On Apr 10
Momcherry:
Please I'm in shock, someone should tell me it's a fake rumor..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/breaking-another-nollywood-actor-jnr-pope-is-dead/

SO SAD TO SAY 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by geoworldedu: 6:31pm On Apr 10
WIZGUY69:
Wtf shocked
And I de inside ferry now
Who go die inside water go die. Who go die for qoae accident yo die. Even air sef is not spared. Just live a happy life. When death comes we follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by CluelessMODS: 6:31pm On Apr 10
DeGods007:

That water is the occultic coven in Asaba

There is usually quite and scary with a cemetery very close.

That place is avoided by people I wonder why they have to follow that route cry cry cry cry
Look at what somebody is saying at this age! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
Colleagues already typing RIP. I watched that boat video this morning. So so sad 😭😭😭😭😭

May it be PR ooo

I am not a fan of Nollywood actors, let alone the Asaba division. But this guy is always so positive and spreads light on any couple scandal. You should see his comments under such posts on Instablog. Then the way he dots on his wife and kids. I didn't know when I started liking him. I can't believe I am this pained by the news. He would be missed by his family!!

8 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by deadie(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10
RIP Adaobi cry
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by TheWinterBird(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10
I just watched the video he made on the boat.

He was on the phone but telling the driver of the boat, "Bros, abeg! Abeg, I get 3 children! Don't speed, bros abeg!".

Did he end up falling in the water?!

The driver of the boat should be arrested and jailed!!! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by CluelessMODS: 6:33pm On Apr 10
Momcherry:
Please I'm in shock, someone should tell me it's a fake rumor..

Is he not human? Are we all not mortal? We only pray not to die young.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by sylve11: 6:34pm On Apr 10
He's one of my favorite Nollywood actors.

Journey well, Junior Pope. sad sad cool
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10
Boat journeys without lift jacket is a big No. I had a scary incident at takwa bay years ago, some of us didn't have life jackets in the crowded boat. God abeg o
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by sunsweet33: 6:36pm On Apr 10
Ibime:
For those bemoaning lack of life jacket, there is also a good possibility that the impact of the accident killed him. Drowning is not the only scenario. A speedboat overturning will do so at great speed, slamming it's occupants into the water and at each other, then hitting them on the way down

Aside from that aren’t these movie stars entitled to some kind of safe passage to and from the location where they are filming.

What are they paying their dues to AGN for if they’re just going to be transported like normal citizens..
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Neddstark: 6:40pm On Apr 10
Ceenachi:
This is so sadπŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯².. All this hardwork and efforts amount to zeroπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Some one need to go to ja!l for such negligence
The producer and director lipsrsealed

Take it easy. People are mourning now. Investigation can be done later. RIP Junior Pope.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Ibime(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10
sunsweet33:

Aside from that aren’t these movie stars entitled to some kind of safe passage to and from the location where they are filming.

What are they paying their dues to AGN for if they’re just going to be transported like normal citizens..

This is normal passage. I saw the boat he went with, na normal flying boat, even Govt officials will use that in absence of helicopter. He just had a bad driver.

Flying boat lifts off the water every 2 seconds when the front of the boat catches a ripple. When you reduce speed it won't lift, but regardless even at normal speed it will lift. Thats why it's called flying boat. Excess speed with a wave coming in from a side angle would easily overturn the boat and I believe that's what happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by EreluRoz: 6:43pm On Apr 10
pocohantas:

I am not a fan of Nollywood actors, let alone the Asaba division. But this guy is always so positive and spreads light on any couple scandal. You should see his comments under such posts on Instablog. Then the way he dots on his wife and kids. I didn't know when I started liking him. I can't believe I am this pained by the news. He would be missed by his family!!
You are very correct, rugged and very homely.

I so much like him, I'm still finding it hard to believe. This one weak me 😭😭😭😭.

Never been so down in recent times 😭😭😭
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by badboyTee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10
I still don't believe I think it all PR for the movie cause the way he lamented on his insta and died few hrs later is shocking
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by eken2023: 6:44pm On Apr 10
Mind mind tells me that it's P.R.

Anyway,

R.I.P Junior Pope
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by chatinent: 6:44pm On Apr 10
And he said "see the risk we take to entertain you guys..in the river without a life jacket. Who does that?"

Really, who does that? Who goes to the river without life jackets when you can't swim?

I'm pained as well..😞

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by ellalistic4u: 6:45pm On Apr 10
Rest in Peace JBoy, may your Soul find Solace in the Blossom of the Lord.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10
πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by spencekat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10
It pains just like the demise of JT Tom West, Muna Obiekwe etc,who died also at young ages.RIP Jnr Pope.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by occfx: 6:47pm On Apr 10
enemyofprogress:
which control? Make people no die again? Even you go die when your time reach. You better be prepared and stop shaking yansh upandan

Some hard truth
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Sermwell(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10
nero2face:
Nollywood better go find out what's happening in their industry, possibly they wronged the gods while filming, this is not funny again
Stop this myopic conspiracy reasoning!! Death happens anywhere and every time in Nigeria!! The death in Nollywood is very minute compared to death in other places in Nigeria. Nollywood death is only popular because they are celebrities!!

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Arostar2023: 6:48pm On Apr 10
WhiteWood:
Rip Bro

Some people and social media sef! See as you just post a dead man's picture like say na fowl. No respect for the dead, no respect for the living. Nawa O.

2 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Sermwell(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10
kerry57:
Something have been wrong with the career path of acting. It's not an ordinary career, every actor in any movie play a duplicate personality. That is why u must be Spiritually sound in God if u must go into acting.

As a young drama actor in the Sunday school back then I can vividly remember the kind of prayers we pray after each presentation in church.

So, I have not been surprised by the happenings in the industry. It's a global thing. It's around like that.
So this only happens in Nigeria? What about actors in other climes!! This is just religious bigotry taken to another level!!
No make me laff abeg wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Bonapart(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10
Davehasmadeit:
Not again. How many actors have we lost this year. Very soon, prophet's will come out to claim they prophesied about this.
why don't you just drop your comment and leave in peace? Must you display how daft and fuulish you are? What has this got to do with prophet. Daft Muppet
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Seunpapa65: 6:57pm On Apr 10
nero2face:
Nollywood better go find out what's happening in their industry, possibly they wronged the gods while filming, this is not funny again
Everything Una go find who to blame why didn't he wear life jacket life no be Nollywood
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Eleporobi: 6:59pm On Apr 10
badboyTee:
I still don't believe I think it all PR for the movie cause the way he lamented on his insta and died few hrs later is shocking

If its PR then nobody should take nollywood people serious again. That was how that lady too went and was using bobrisky for traction only for it to boomerang.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by kerry57: 7:04pm On Apr 10
Sermwell:

So this only happens in Nigeria? What about actors in other climes!! This is just religious bigotry taken to another level!!
No make me laff abeg wink cheesy cheesy

Like I said it's all over the world. Google the list of actors of any country of your choice this year alone and give urself the result u need
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by sunsweet33: 7:04pm On Apr 10
Ibime:

This is normal passage. I saw the boat he went with, na normal flying boat, even Govt officials will use that in absence of helicopter. He just had a bad driver.

Flying boat lifts off the water every 2 seconds when the front of the boat catches a ripple. When you reduce speed it won't lift, but regardless even at normal speed it will lift. Thats why it's called flying boat. Excess speed with a wave coming in from a side angle would easily overturn the boat and I believe that's what happened.

Are you saying it’s normal or abnormal for a VIP?

That stuff he’s lamenting on instagram is meant to be a bone to pick with AGN.

Otherwise why is he paying dues just to be tossed about by the river on the way back from filming. Common life jacket they can’t provide to their own union member.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10
DeGods007:

That water is the occultic coven in Asaba

There is usually quite and scary with a cemetery very close.

That place is avoided by people I wonder why they have to follow that route cry cry cry cry

I remember the movie across the Niger and that woman that acted Nwanyi Asaba
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by sharpwriter(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
So 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I actually watched his video this morning lamenting on the risk they take in doing movies
I just watched the video ... only if he knew that trip would be his last... the way he was cautioning the boat driver could be termed some form of uneasiness or premonition in his spirit albeit looks weak, but alas! the worst happened. No one knows whether it was when they were going or returning. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Wizkid To Naira Marleyβ€”You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.