Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Alternative Medicine: Is Dr Fang Chinese Therapy Effective? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Medicine: Is Dr Fang Chinese Therapy Effective? (115 Views)

Chinese Therapy That Cure Stroke, Cancer... Without Drugs / Snoseeds Alternative Medicine Wellness Proposal (on Nigella Sativa/black Seeds) / Traditional Chinese Therapy For Cancer, Diabetes, HIV Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Medicine: Is Dr Fang Chinese Therapy Effective? by jimmynauty: 6:21pm On Apr 10
Few days ago, while tiktoking, i came across one Dr Fang, a chinese alternative practitioner who was been promoting alternative medicine instead of othodox and she is located in Lagos.

I heard people there giving good review but i wasnt convince so i decided to follow her and she also addressing glaucoma, high blood pressure etc during her last live tiktok.

Dr Fang are of the opinion that all disease is as a result of some blockage in some parts of the body hence the diseae.

My question is have anyone used Dr Fang chinese Therapy be effective?
Re: Alternative Medicine: Is Dr Fang Chinese Therapy Effective? by Ozbee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11
Did you get to use it and is it effective? My dad told me about it today and he wants to try it out.

(1) (Reply)

Deathtraps in our surroundings. / MORNING WOOD/GLORY Or NPT, If You Don't Experience This Regularly,You Need This / Divine Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.