Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President (68479 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / "Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Beverlyjean(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10
Thanks GOD.... God is great
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by 175(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10
illicit:
Yeye prank
Illicit gin like you
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Stanweezy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10
Easter resurrection

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Kharol1234: 10:10pm On Apr 10
why who na talk say e don die before?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by tobenuel(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:

You are an evidence of one who lacks insight to realities of life and what really matters.
May God show you mercy.
Chosen praise the Lord!!

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by benuejosh: 10:11pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness.
even the doctors will tell you that 'we treat but God heals' so what is your argument. If not for God no matter what those people did, if he was to die, he will die. It is by the mercies of God he is alive.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10
175:

Illicit gin like you

Prank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Successkolapo(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10
God please ooo let it be true

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Segzy19: 10:11pm On Apr 10
He has been redeemed of his stupidity...
All just because he wanted to do some stupid skit for his internet followers, he went on River Niger inside a fibre speed boat without life jacket and without knowing how to swim...

Next time he will take safety seriously.

By now a wife would have been widowed and three kids would have been orphaned for such self-induced calamity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by fergieboy: 10:11pm On Apr 10
He is dead now

So sad

Rip pope

He finally gave up the ghost after battling for his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by mekleelex200(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10
I hope he used this "stunt" to advocate for the unprofessional (unsafe) way the producers and directors exploit actors. It will make sense to me, because that is what my mind is telling me.
But, if is just to sell movie that will not make them 20 millions Naira after piracy, it will be the most shameful stunt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:12pm On Apr 10
They are using Nigerians to play prank.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Susbae: 10:12pm On Apr 10
Mua dancing _Miracle No Dey Jesus O!

Nigerians are legends! Even Jesus don collect His portion of 'No gree for anybody' from Nigerians today.
What God cannot do, does not exist!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by SuperOnyi: 10:13pm On Apr 10
shocked

I don't care if I'm not religious but God is good, praise the creator!

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Caleb15(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10
Like this comment if you typed RIP before for a special prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10
Thank God!!!

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Treasure17(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10
Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by KiNg0G: 10:14pm On Apr 10
Publicity stunt

Them nor fit fool me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by rapheal5(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10
well i read just now that he later died again...It's well with his soul...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Jewessgratitud3: 10:15pm On Apr 10
I said it! He cannot die.

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Empresa: 10:15pm On Apr 10
Thank God for giving him a second chance
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by mightyhazel: 10:15pm On Apr 10
Thank God

What about the others
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Freshtruth(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10
If mobad papa no rush bury am shey dem for no revive am too? He even break him neck join. That guy was actually buried alive
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10
Una too dey sharp to dey broadcast fake news. anyway I heard fg don include Friday inside the public holiday cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Zeezenho: 10:16pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Praise God for HIS Mercies.

First thing First.
Whoever is saved and around the young man should quickly Lead him to Christ.
Get him to utter the Prayer of Salvation.
This is the most Important thing to do.

African man and religion na 5&6. We have over 6 billion non Christians on earth.you mean they all will be barbecued in hell because of one white boy🤔. You Sabi play sha🤪.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ThierryJay: 10:16pm On Apr 10
I'm so relieved and happy with this news.

May God grant him full recovery.

Modified: It's been confirmed he gave up eventually. So unfortunate cry

But it's really annoying that instead of him to be taken to the hospital right away they took him to the mortuary first and then wasted precious hours to take him to the herbalist before eventually taking him for medical attention.

If he had been immediately taken to the Hospital he would probably have survived the ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10
Freshtruth:
If mobad papa no rush bury am shey dem for no revive am too? He even break him neck join. That guy was actually buried alive
you dey there😏
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10
Correct Guy...
Thank God you are alive.....
Prefer this dude acting to Eze ndi Àrá... .he is more coordinated than him...

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10
Treasure17:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
which Jesus. Shot up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by specialmati(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10
illicit:
Yeye prank
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked person almost died and you have this to comment.are you ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by sunsweet33: 10:18pm On Apr 10
This is amazing…praise the Lord…what a great escape from death…wow..

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by TheWinterBird(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10
Thank You, Lord. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

He needs to stay away from rivers or any body of water henceforth. The reckless driver of that boat should also be chatised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.