Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms (44815 Views)

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by NwekeUG(m): 6:06am On Apr 11
Its so so sad that our joy was shortlived.
My first post was out of excitement when we noticed his tingling fingers. Two notable hospitals tried their best to revive him but to no avail. God knows the best.
We finally lost him
Mr Friday corpse has been identified but three other corpses are yet to be found.
@actorsguildofnigeria
@abkingyakub
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DyCD1cQCTmptqb1L/?mibextid=oFDknk

Our Joy Was Short-Lived - AGN President, Emeka Rollas, Confirms The Passing Of Actor Jnr Pope. Movie Producer, Stanley also confirmed the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BYK8OmWFug

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Akbil: 6:08am On Apr 11
Oh dear.

Those words: I get three children na me go raise dem..would forever inflict pain on his family.

They have pushed him to "The other side of life..."

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by ignis: 6:14am On Apr 11
I hope proper investigation is done.

22 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Ezehillary(m): 6:17am On Apr 11
Careless death

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by jabor4Naija(m): 6:27am On Apr 11
Children are now fatherless, a wife is now a widow, Oh Lord have mercy on his soul.
When will we as Nigerians start taking safety serious? No life jacket, as in how na

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by RoyalBlu(f): 6:30am On Apr 11
Woke up to this sad news. 😥😥

A man so vibrant and full of life. Cut short by an avoidable error.

April be triggering me. Death of a loved one is a pain that cuts so deep.

May he rest in peace. My heartfelt condolences to his family. 😢

82 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by thesicilian: 6:45am On Apr 11
God knows best

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by WhiteWood: 6:47am On Apr 11
I've never seen someone as consistently happy, positive, and content with what they have as Junior Pope. Every time I come across some of the videos he shares online, I can't help but laugh -- always exudes positive energy -- playing with children in his neighborhood without any concern for his status as a top Nollywood actor or the age gap between them. ( You dey always say -- Who does that?? Pope, I can affirm that you are the only one capable of loving and interacting with others unconditionall. ) All you ever wanted was joy and happiness, but only God knows why... Your life style and positivity drew love from everyone around the world, we loved you so much that we all forgot our daily online tribal conflicts and collectively, we are all heartbroken by this sad and heartbreaking news. I've even seen videos on YouTube where even Ghanaians, who consider us Nigerians as their archenemies, are all crying and shedding tears uncontrollably. Junior Pope, you were loved, and cherished and will forever be remembered with love. Rest in peace.

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Thundafireseun: 6:55am On Apr 11

Nigeria obviously has a very long way to go

Someone came back to life after being pronounced dead…. Instead of rushing him to the hospital…

Asaba people rushed him back to the river 😤😤😤

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Modecaih: 6:55am On Apr 11
God grant him eternal rest and comfort his family,so sad

13 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by IamAtAnger: 6:57am On Apr 11
Well....
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Myrepublic(m): 6:58am On Apr 11
Rip pope. One of the actors I love in nolly wood.. cry

My love for him was how he carried his family along.. I pray God give them the fortitude to bear this great loss...💔

20 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Cantonese: 7:03am On Apr 11
Truly the joy was short lived. Everyone was hopeful that he was revived. God truly knows the best.

Very very sad.

10 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:04am On Apr 11
Just like that Pope?

I'm in pains right now

This life is nothing at the end of the day.....too short for my hating

RIP bro

18 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by psalmz(m): 7:06am On Apr 11
I still dont understand why CPR was not administered?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Wawelexy(m): 7:06am On Apr 11
God gave him a second chance to accept him as his personal Lord and Saviour... I just hope he made use of that opportunity... Only a very few people have this privilege...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by NaijaCover(m): 7:07am On Apr 11
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by TUANKU(m): 7:10am On Apr 11
Sad

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by matrix199(m): 7:34am On Apr 11
So sad

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by labake1(f): 7:39am On Apr 11
RIP to him

I was reading on FB that the water worshippers are demanding for his corpse to be buried by the river side. Well, it's nothing strange because that is how the tradition is

11 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Armaggedon: 7:47am On Apr 11
Those calling it prank, what do they have to say?

RIP to him.

11 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by KingLennon(m): 8:06am On Apr 11
You must be spiritually sound and active to survive in this world. The days are evil....sad

RIP Junior Pope...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by DrAda(f): 8:07am On Apr 11
What in the world is going on?

Isn't it time we assigned the role of declaring the death of citizens to authorities such as doctors, police, or coroners?

We can do better

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Igb0sCriminals: 8:07am On Apr 11
Hmmm

This life!!

Life jacket or no life jacket, if your time reach you die.

The one wey hin time never reach survived even as he no use life jacket

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by KossyKiss97(f): 8:07am On Apr 11
Jesus!!! I don't know who he is, but may God rest his soul and comfort his family.

I understand the need to always update fans as celebrities, cos I saw where it was written somewhere online that he had posted about crossing the River Niger just a few hours earlier. Sometimes, these updates might not be necessary. Let us stop giving live updates on our location.

And the word 'finally' that was written on the statement by AGN President was a wrong choice of word, like they were waiting for him/ expecting him to die or something. Very wrong choice of words. That part should be edited.

That's why press statements should be done by experienced PR professionals who'll use the right words in every situation.

May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace, Amen!

BRAND NEW KITCHEN PANTRY available for sale at unbeatable price. 080 6029 1729 watsapp for pictures and other building materials available for sale.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Femich18(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
This life is too short. One minute you are balling the next minute you are gone.

It Is well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by motionarena: 8:09am On Apr 11
Na agberos and passerby dey confirm people dead for Naija.

I even heard the hey carried him back to the useless River gods we are indeed cursed in this country

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by aboyaji(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
Chai
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
Everybody loves you when you die.

Few cares when you are alive

Most don't even see you at all

Live your life to please yourself and those few who cares

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Calitoscassius(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
DrAda:
What is going on?
What kinda fuckery is this? First he is dead, and he is not and now he is dead, again? I mean, what nonesense?! Unu mus stop playing with people's emotion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Ferriandson23: 8:10am On Apr 11
This is so sad... so so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him / Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.