Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

One Of The Survivors In Late Jnr Pope Boat Narrates How The Accident Occurred - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Survivors In Late Jnr Pope Boat Narrates How The Accident Occurred (294 Views)

AGN Executives Pay Condolence Visit To Late Jnr. Pope's Family (pics/video) / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Survivors In Late Jnr Pope Boat Narrates How The Accident Occurred by TunezTV: 1:42pm On Apr 11
TC, one of the survivors of the ill-fated boat carrying Late Junior Pope and some others narrates all that happened yesterday.

"I Poured Fanta to Greet the water spirits before entering the boat"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XP9yxzTn4

Lalasticlala MissyB3
Re: One Of The Survivors In Late Jnr Pope Boat Narrates How The Accident Occurred by immortalcrown(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11
Which survivor?
Re: One Of The Survivors In Late Jnr Pope Boat Narrates How The Accident Occurred by Ibej: 2:00pm On Apr 11
Survivor ?

Never read of such any way
Re: One Of The Survivors In Late Jnr Pope Boat Narrates How The Accident Occurred by decub: 2:04pm On Apr 11
TunezTV:
TC, one of the survivors of the ill-fated boat carrying Late Junior Pope and some others narrates all that happened yesterday.

"I Poured Fanta to Greet the water spirits before entering the boat"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XP9yxzTn4
Probably the most credible version of this whole incident.

Lalasticlala MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

US Girl Davido Cheated On Chioma With Release Video Of Davido Begging Her 4 Pus¥ / Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace / “steve Jobs” Has New Trailer: Watch It Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.