Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session (37441 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by toprealman: 10:16pm On Apr 11
Greenfaces:
Does coke dilute acid
Maybe if you face a camera after an “accident attack” it could neutralize the said said.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Yashita: 10:18pm On Apr 11
I like Korra, but I think she has chosen to be carefree like she said, she wants to live her life like an open book, telling everyone her every movement including displaying her residential locations.

I hope she's learnt her lessons.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ufotunang: 10:18pm On Apr 11
They pour you acid and you are adjusting camera for people to see you very well...who are you deceiving

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ufotunang: 10:20pm On Apr 11
stano2:
She wants to trend
..do not mind her ..it's a skit 🙄
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ufotunang: 10:23pm On Apr 11
Makunahatata:
Sorry oo..den pour u acid u still dey adjust camera to get good view...lol crazily stupid and funny at d same time...una sure na real acid den pour her or Sapele water?😂
..do not mind her...na pure water dey pour her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ufotunang: 10:25pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:
That's can't be acid
...do not mind her..its pour water dey pour her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ufotunang: 10:27pm On Apr 11
I do not take this girl serious

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by bimbodotun(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11
she was speaking in tongues sef .... The person will definitely be arrested.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by IkemChris(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11
Them pour you acid you dey carry camera.. yeye dey smell
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by grandstar(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11
I hope she did not try to snatch someone's man.

That's the only reason why such could happen
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by cyberstarr(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11
damosky12:
Na the lady wey attack am dey shout "please I'm sorry?"

You attacked someone with an acid and you think telling us you're sorry would suffice? Human beings sef!
We don't know for certain that it was acid attack. It could have been stage managed.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Litmus: 12:28am On Apr 12
TUANKU:
Unacceptable. No justification for attacking her, she can be annoying and all but attacking her is taking it too far. I hope they find they wild animal and jail her (won't be surprised the attacker is a Nigerian lady)
Quick recovery Kora.
The Nigeria in me is asking how come she is still streaming after a knife and acid attack without panicking? shocked

@ the bold, she is often in Nigeria that is full of Nigeria ladies, how many times has she been physically attacked by Nigeria ladies?

She was physically attacked in the UK, If the incident isn't staged. Perhaps there is something peculiar to the UK that would cause a Nigeria lady to physically attack her, if indeed the attacker was Nigerian. Perhaps UK is a nation that imbues jealousy in individuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by sonofsteven: 1:32am On Apr 12
I no understand

Them truly poured acid on you, you still dey do video... you sure say na real acid
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by TUANKU(m): 6:14am On Apr 12
Litmus:

@ the bold, she is often in Nigeria that is full of Nigeria ladies, how many times has she been physically attacked by Nigeria ladies?

She was physically attacked in the UK, If the incident isn't staged. Perhaps there is something peculiar to the UK that would cause a Nigeria lady to physically attack her, if indeed the attacker was Nigerian. Perhaps UK is a nation that imbues jealousy in individuals.
Oga no need for this long grammar. The alleged attacker was identified as a black lady (staged or not) and considering the large population of Nigerians in the UK is why i said it's most likely a Nigerian lady.
Ok she was probably attacked by a black Argentine lady living in the UK, hope this helps to calm your nerves oga patriot. cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Amayabor1: 6:51am On Apr 12
If you believe this was real, then something is actually wrong with your brain.

I watched a video where she was inside an ambulance going to the hospital and I just laughed. Her face was still very fresh. If them pour you acid for face, nor be you go dey explain. The evidence go dey your face.

Useless clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Meddymeddy: 7:15am On Apr 12
RawBitterTruth:
I'm personally not her fan , but at least I'm human and I have a conscience, this is absolutely very wrong. This act must be ripple effect birthed out of jealousy, envy, even if she offended someone, haba! this attack outweighs the offense.

Heard people in UK get paid £100 to throw acid on people's face.

She's currently in an ambulance headed to the hospital.
This shit looks like content
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by usecondom(m): 7:16am On Apr 12
Bad acting lol
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by STENON(f): 8:20am On Apr 12
I don't believe this was real!!! She is always a drama queen to get more views for her newly released songs.
She would always bring something up against her ex husband , like school fees, court and all that, this drama always tend to be tend to be few days to the release of her new music !!!
Her New song would be released today but there is nothing to fight the husband for again to get more views and she decided to fake her acid and knife attack. SMH for this bad wagon !!!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by yad2eidi: 9:25am On Apr 12
i hope they pour her real acid soon. this olosho has turn so many naija good girls to hoes
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by yad2eidi: 9:26am On Apr 12
STENON:
I don't believe this was real!!! She is always a drama queen to get more views for her newly released songs.
She would always bring something up against her ex husband , like school fees, court and all that, this drama always tend to be tend to be few days to the release of her new music !!!
Her New song would be released today but there is nothing to fight the husband for again to get more views and she decided to fake her acid and knife attack. SMH for this bad wagon !!!
i hate her with passion. i hope she gets an acid bath soon

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Testimony1988(m): 9:53am On Apr 12
Eyah, i wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by G00dharddick: 10:11am On Apr 12
Makunahatata:
Sorry oo..den pour u acid u still dey adjust camera to get good view...lol crazily stupid and funny at d same time...una sure na real acid den pour her or Sapele water?😂

The ediotic girl just wants to trend

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Juoflife1(f): 10:49am On Apr 12
Wish her speedy recovery.

Her sister made a video about East Africans. Maybe the attacker is from East Africa. Whatever, we wait to see if it is content or not. If it is content, then that will be very bad for her reputation. Nigerians don't support rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by dkidd: 2:31pm On Apr 12
folake4u:

Your monicker was misspelt. You are really dumb.
Lol... So u get mouth like this grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by folake4u(f): 2:39pm On Apr 12
dkidd:

Lol... So u get mouth like this grin

Nobody innocent pass me. grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Digmygold: 2:55pm On Apr 12
Makunahatata:

They said she staged the attack. If it's true, then she's horrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Yashita: 9:08pm On Apr 12
yad2eidi:
i hate her with passion. i hope she gets an acid bath soon

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Yashita: 9:12pm On Apr 12
It wasn't staged, she was attacked while on her live video. That's why video evidence is important.

My concern for her is her adamantly exposing everything about her on the internet in the name of "living an open book"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Konquest: 11:43pm On Apr 12
TunezTV:
Korra Obidi assaulted with a knife & acid by a lady during a live stream session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWJ2fFi0di8?si=pTVBXBaBwEnPWLqe
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by aswani(m): 11:34am On Apr 13
Yashita:
It wasn't staged, she was attacked while on her live video. That's why video evidence is important.

My concern for her is her adamantly exposing everything about her on the internet in the name of "living an open book"

It was staged, she wants to trend.

Come and let me pour acid on you and see if you will think of any video to capture the event.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Yashita: 1:38pm On Apr 13
aswani:

It was staged, she wants to trend.

Come and let me pour acid on you and see if you will think of any video to capture the event.

Really? shocked

Then let's wait for the outcome of the UK police investigation.

That she's too video conscious doesn't mean she planned to have an acid poured on her face or have herself stabbed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.