Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Retrieve & Sell My Late Fathers Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Retrieve & Sell My Late Fathers Shares (94 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends / 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve & Sell My Late Fathers Shares by JaySterling: 5:17am On Apr 12
Hello fam

How can I retrieve and sell my late fathers shares?

I have all the share certificates with me

How can I know the value of the shares now and how can I sell them?

The shares are from over 200 companies, e.g Dangote group, Nigerian breweries, Eleganza, First Bank etc

Some of these shares were bought in 2004, 2006 etc

Please how can I start the process of reclaiming my father’s investment

Thank you
Re: How To Retrieve & Sell My Late Fathers Shares by femmyAdagba(m): 8:00am On Apr 12
Yes.
It is retrievable

Kindly inbox me to put you through the steps

(1) (Reply)

Reflecting On Binance Impact / Cowrywise Or Opay For Financial Goals / Interest Rates Hike - Exploring The Impact On The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.