Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) (53566 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12
Alexiiydon:
your father stupid join
E pain you well well!! As you no get sense now, you no go ever get sense.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by thesicilian: 9:19pm On Apr 12
Trustedpronet:

Aba she kill person! It's even better we know her statues before people like you will claimed she has ran away with billions belonging to jp

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by sylve11: 9:20pm On Apr 12
Obviouslyblunt:
I don mark this OP name, whenever he posts his useless videos with the HI guys and nonsense wordings no one asked him.

Him and wetindeyhappen na one kind people. grin cool

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Berankis: 9:23pm On Apr 12
thesicilian:
That nurse who posted the info online deserves to be fired immediately by her MD and then sanctioned heavily by the Nigerian Nurses and Midwives Association.
Like you don't know that she will need all the help she can get now.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12
Alexiiydon:
Avoidable death but the guy decide to be stupid....celebrity whey suppose dey lead by good example decide to be stupid....just imagine this guy wear life jacket na now he go know how God save him life 😔Help me check who this guy support in the last election make I no waste my RIP

No waste am abeg.
Invest it and multiply it for personal use.

Iranucious individual.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12
VaginaAcademic:
Arrest that nurse and her phone for breaking the rule of confidentiality nurse wey do blocking take get admission
How you take know say she be registered nurse?

You don hear of quackery in nursing?

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by iyerebenita993: 9:33pm On Apr 12
It is well with her
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by blackgold2018(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12
OtuologyProf:
Na normal thing for young widows
Shey just dey mentally exhausted..
Last last she go dey alright and move over to another prik..

Otu gbowakwa this life wey no get meaning
lol.. wetin Ibu widow come do?
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by thesicilian: 9:41pm On Apr 12
Berankis:

Like you don't know that she will need all the help she can get now.
There's something called confidentiality in the medical profession. It is not the job of the nurse to announce her condition in order to solicit for help. If that becomes necessary then she can advise the closest relatives or next of kin to do so.

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by brightleave(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhxg1H8sDw?si=KOU81mO3D1_c85pL

It is indeed well, the Lord uphold his family💖
indeed well as how
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by allthingsgood: 10:02pm On Apr 12
Alexiiydon:
Avoidable death but the guy decide to be stupid....celebrity whey suppose dey lead by good example decide to be stupid....just imagine this guy wear life jacket na now he go know how God save him life 😔Help me check who this guy support in the last election make I no waste my RIP

Some people just talk anyhow
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by sunsweet33: 10:07pm On Apr 12
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 10:18pm On Apr 12
sylve11:

Like seriously? shocked cool
It is just an indirect way of saying he will be buried by the Riverside.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12
immortalcrown:
May this not be true. Una no go do GoFundMe for her and her children but una go vote for BBN.
OGA go to ubth and see 100s of women loose Thier husbands daily...how many GoFundMe have u done for their children or those ones are not important or lesser beign
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by fxexperts: 10:29pm On Apr 12
Alexiiydon:
Normally i know say you and your type dey stupid. no wonder nothing good can ever come out of your useless generation. Terrible news will befall you and your family soon and we will all be here to blame your useless spirit. Ewu gambia.

Pepperdemisback:
Sorry.
The Community said they will pay N40m before his corpse will be released or he is buried by the Riverside.
They said the Fanta man rang a bell on the River, it was their market day and it is forbidden to ring a bell on the water on a market day.
Like i said and keep saying all of these. and the demand for N40M can be one very huge scam and the government should incestigate this properly, those villagers demanding this sum may have a hand in his death. there is nothing in all these useless river goddess dirty beliefs. they are all a hoax and make belive scam they use t fool our forefathers and they are using all of it against us.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:38pm On Apr 12
ScarletBrace:

No waste am abeg.
Invest it and multiply it for personal use.

Iranucious individual.
just know it will come back to you 1000 folds your family won’t be spared....your friends and those who love you I made my comment if it didn’t go down well with you ...you can ignore but you decide to be unfortunate .....you go think say na only you sabi talk ....YOU won’t eat the fruit of your Labour same goes to your children...........and there children
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Murphyericho: 10:38pm On Apr 12
Alexiiydon:

But you sound stupid... Did you think that day was his first time to do that ? Stop showing your stupid on internet
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:40pm On Apr 12
Murphyericho:

But you sound stupid... Did you think that day was his first time to do that ? Stop showing your stupid on internet
lol just hear yourself he decide to put his life on the line because that’s not the first time he has been putting it now he decide to use his own disturb his wife and innocent children ...maybe you’re the one who should stop showing how stupid you are
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:46pm On Apr 12
fxexperts:
Normally i know say you and your type dey stupid. no wonder nothing good can ever come out of your useless generation. Terrible news will befall you and your family soon and we will all be here to blame your useless spirit. Ewu gambia.

Like i said and keep saying all of these. and the demand for N40M can be one very huge scam and the government should incestigate this properly, those villagers demanding this sum may have a hand in his death. there is nothing in all these useless river goddess dirty beliefs. they are all a hoax and make belive scam they use t fool our forefathers and they are using all of it against us.
because you decide to be unfortunate You won’t live to eat the fruit of your Labour .....same goes to your children and grandchildren......as you wish for me it will come back to your generation 1000 folds everything you said will be mine if am the one who ask him to board a boat without life jacket but if I don’t know about it and you decide to show how unfortunate you want to be ....you and your useless generation will never know the meaning of peace from now henceforth na from one problem to the other .....and if anybody decide to show pity on your useless family same curse will be on them 20folds your and your children will be slaves to your mates and there mates
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Murphyericho: 10:55pm On Apr 12
[quote author=Alexiiydon post=129408091]lol just hear yourself he decide to put his life on the line because that’s not the first time he has been putting it now he decide to use his own disturb his wife and innocent children ...maybe you’re the one who should stop showing how stupid you are [/quot

Go and return the phone back your mom... Fish brain..
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:57pm On Apr 12
[quote author=Murphyericho post=129408256][/quote]lol you don catch me ....mumu boy how is your mum doing in the village
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 12:01am On Apr 13
Alexiiydon:
just know it will come back to you 1000 folds your family won’t be spared....your friends and those who love you I made my comment if it didn’t go down well with you ...you can ignore but you decide to be unfortunate .....you go think say na only you sabi talk ....YOU won’t eat the fruit of your Labour same goes to your children...........and there children

Your words be on you.

Referring to a deceased as a fool is unhealthy and uncalled for, maybe you weren’t ever taught in your growing years. You said you don’t have RIPs to waste and I concurred with you, to keep, invest and multiply the few RIPs you have for personal use, then you went rabid.

A cultured soul with sanity would have simply avoided that thread. No matter how stupid the deceased was, you need to respect the feelings of the loved ones connected to him, especially in their grieving period but you have refused to have common sense.
Naughty boy.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Nwamazi8: 3:35am On Apr 13
I really hope Jnr pope left some will or savings for his wife and kids, I can't even imagine the horrors that family is going through right now.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 3:41am On Apr 13
ScarletBrace:

Your words be on you.

Referring to a deceased as a fool is unhealthy and uncalled for, maybe you weren’t ever taught in your growing years. You said you don’t have RIPs to waste and I concurred with you, to keep, invest and multiply the few RIPs you have for personal use, then you went rabid.

A cultured soul with sanity would have simply avoided that thread. No matter how stupid the deceased was, you need to respect the feelings of the loved ones connected to him, especially in their grieving period but you have refused to have common sense.
Naughty boy.
dey play you could have said what you want to say peacefully because I didn’t curse the guy who died but since think say you can’t talk without cursing just to show how frustrated you are my words stick on you except you’ve never breathe in since I said it or not breathing in now my opinion is my opinion if you’re angry you can talk without cursing even if you’re frustrated it shows who is the real naughty boy here
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by tunde1200(m): 3:46am On Apr 13
The carelessness of the highest level for this guy too much for not using life jacket.

Rip to the families
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Ndidi2: 4:20am On Apr 13
obaidan:
If they collect her license now. She will say it's her step mother that is following her
If e no be nurse Eliza(quack)
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 5:35am On Apr 13
[quote author=Pepperdemisback post=129404891]Sorry.
The Community said they will pay N40m before his corpse will be released or he is buried by the Riverside.
They said the Fanta man rang a bell on the River, it was their market day and it is forbidden to ring a bell on the water on a market day.

That same day Jnr Pope died, a guy also drowned here too while swimming in a river in Niger State. The community insisted he must be buried by the river side, which they did. I think it's a general tradition in Nigeria.

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by HRMK: 5:56am On Apr 13
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTqJyQcEIzU?si=ddHgA9adHAdiQkSO

More details about the late Jnr Pope’s wife, Qute Jay, have emerged online following his tragic death.

A nurse took to TikTok to share a video of the young widow and added that she was unconscious following her man’s death. The video sparked a series of heated reactions on social media, with netizens blasting the nurse for invading their privacy.

Source: Mercyobidake @IG

so it is wrong for the nurse to seek help for the young widow?i dont know how some people think!privacy my foot!total trash!!
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by tballeyy(m): 6:06am On Apr 13
Pepperdemisback:
Sorry.
can u pls explain more what is the fanta man
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:33am On Apr 13
osazsky:
OGA go to ubth and see 100s of women loose Thier husbands daily...how many GoFundMe have u done for their children or those ones are not important or lesser beign
Madam, no part of my comment implies that anybody is a lesser being. Your sentiment prevents you from understanding that my comment means that people should be supportive and caring before and not after death.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Angelasisiano(f): 7:57am On Apr 13
God have mercy on you, you've lost it
Alexiiydon:
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by vannessa7(f): 10:49am On Apr 13
Obainomilano:
the rag tag community has no power to do so under Nigerian law..so stop blabbing about this ...if they leave him there it is because they want to ...he is a celebrity one phone call from ig and the rag tag tugs who are senseless at this time will be put in their place

Not so easy, there is no law or government all over the world who don't recognize indigenous cultures and traditions of a particular people or place. The consequences of not obeying their tradition might be strange deaths of their people, I'm sure they demanded such high amount so that the family of the deceased will not be able to afford it.
RIP to the dead, may God grant the wife and family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him