Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi (1123 Views)

Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by moskiano: 3:00pm On Apr 12
The worst Redmi I have ever bought in my life is the Redmi A3. The phone lags a lot without putting much on the phone, which is not good for young guys and girls. The phone has really stressed my life.

1 Like

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by nnatobryno(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12
That has been fixed. They have updated their OS, download and upgrade yours.

5 Likes

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by just2endowed: 5:24pm On Apr 12
nnatobryno:
That has been fixed. They have updated their OS, download and upgrade yours.

confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by moskiano: 6:33pm On Apr 12
Have done that , even immediately I updated my OS Is now even worse than before. Mine is 4gbram 128gb, the phone is hanging alot except u don't have much on it.
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by Azazyel: 6:56pm On Apr 12
Why did you go and buy this coffin? You should have asked for advice here before getting that disaster of a phone. I really feel for you man. If you want to reduce the lagging, go to developer options and reduce the background process limit. Also reduce window animation duration

1 Like

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by Incredible128: 7:30pm On Apr 12
cry cry this a3 is a low-end phone Na, u should have asked before making the purchase; Abi u just followed big ram😁😁
moskiano:
Have done that , even immediately I updated my OS Is now even worse than before. Mine is 4gbram 128gb, the phone is hanging alot except u don't have much on it.
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by BigDickProblems: 10:22pm On Apr 12
You are using a Mediatek phone and you are complaining about lagging. You know nothing John snow.

1 Like

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:20am On Apr 13
A series and C series

No dey near them

Na you no do research before buying
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by moskiano: 10:25am On Apr 13
Imagine the Redmi calcare telling that if I want to swap the phone πŸ“± to get another one, they will purchase the redmi that i bought at 116,900 at 70,000 that have not use upto a month . After collecting 70,000 then I can decide on getting a bigger one, telling me Redmi A3 is not for young guys . Useless people , this week I will prove to them what they call warranty.

Admin should pls approve this post to be at the front page, so that other will not fall victim of this same scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by Azazyel: 2:16pm On Apr 13
BigDickProblems:
You are using a Mediatek phone and you are complaining about lagging. You know nothing John snow.

Do you know what you are saying? Even some phones with snapdragon Soc usually lag. Every low budget phone lags. Mediatek has SoCs which are midrange and the flagship ones. Many of them even beat their counterparts very well and don't hang. Try and study Mediatek Helio G90 and above then you'll understand

1 Like

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by rinaballa: 5:24pm On Apr 13
moskiano:
The worst Redmi I have ever bought in my life is the Redmi A3. The phone lags a lot without putting much on the phone, which is not good for young guys and girls. The phone has really stressed my life.
try formatting d phone
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by easytig(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13
What do you expect from helio g36,that is a fucking low end chipset,next time Check the phone processor before pay any big sum,if na mediatek phone don't go below g70 if na Snapdragon chip ,buy phone from 660 and above
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by seunlayi(m): 7:10am On Apr 14
... While I am enjoying my itel P40 bought last year @56k. No factory reset till now and everything still work fine.

I said bye-bye to redmi after my last RN10 which I have to reset almost monthly to avoid lags angry
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by seunlayi(m): 7:16am On Apr 14
moskiano:
Imagine the Redmi calcare telling that if I want to swap the phone πŸ“± to get another one, they will purchase the redmi that i bought at 116,900 at 70,000 that have not use upto a month . After collecting 70,000 then I can decide on getting a bigger one, telling me Redmi A3 is not for young guys . Useless people , this week I will prove to them what they call warranty.

Admin should pls approve this post to be at the front page, so that other will not fall victim of this same scenario.

Bro, Continue managing it till you get money for better phone...pixels, Samsung's, iPhones. If you want something cheap, go for transision phones. I can guarantee you that trasisition phone of this price range, you can't finish using it, you will use, tired and give to someone else to inherit it grin. ......... "While earnestly contending for the faith"
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by Azazyel: 8:14am On Apr 14
seunlayi:
... While I am enjoying my itel P40 bought last year @56k. No factory reset till now and everything still work fine.

I said bye-bye to redmi after my last RN10 which I have to reset almost monthly to avoid lags angry

Ah omo I doubt this your claim o. It looks manufactured. Redmi note 10 uses a midrange snapdragon678 Soc while itel p40 uses a mediocre Chipset from Unisoc. You might see lagging cos of small ram. I guess you got the 4gb ram version. The MIUI is already heavy on 4gb ram but I doubt your claim sha

1 Like

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by seunlayi(m): 8:19am On Apr 14
Azazyel:

Ah omo I doubt this your claim o. It looks manufactured. Redmi note 10 uses a midrange snapdragon678 Soc while itel p40 uses a mediocre Chipset from Unisoc. You might see lagging cos of small ram. I guess you got the 4gb ram version. The MIUI is already heavy on 4gb ram but I doubt your claim sha

Yes, redmi hardware spec are better but what is the result, lags, etc.... I later root and flashed custom ROMs.....

Yes, it's the 4gig version. I don't expect any ram.

Yea! Anything memeui, I will forever avoid it.
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by Azazyel: 8:24am On Apr 14
seunlayi:

Yes, redmi hardware spec are better but what is the result, lags, etc.... I later root and flashed custom ROMs.....

Yes, it's the 4gig version. I don't expect any ram.

Yea! Anything memeui, I will forever avoid it.

4gb ram isn't enough these days for Android especially when the phone manufacturer has another UI on top. 4gb ram can come with no lags if you're using stock android. My phone has 8gb of ram. Anything less than 6gb ram is a no for me

1 Like

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by seunlayi(m): 8:42am On Apr 14
Azazyel:

4gb ram isn't enough these days for Android especially when the phone manufacturer has another UI on top. 4gb ram can come with no lags if you're using stock android. My phone has 8gb of ram. Anything less than 6gb ram is a no for me
we are talking about low price range phones.
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by moskiano: 8:50am On Apr 14
rinaballa:
try formatting d phone
have done that still the same
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by Azazyel: 10:57am On Apr 14
seunlayi:
we are talking about low price range phones.

Yes that's why they are low priced. They would definitely lag a lot. 4gb ram is only good for phones with pure android and not phones with extra customization. Your itel p40 is a budget device with Android 12 go edition which is a dwarf version of the real android 12. If they had put in the real android 12, your phone would crash. The Unisoc CPU in the phone has an antutu score of not up to 100k. If you tell me that your itel p40 does not hang then you are lying big time. The itel P series have strong battery but horrible performance. The RN10 you left is way better than this. So both are not on the same level. If you're talking about a nice budget phone, go for Redmi 13C, Redmi 10c, Redmi 12 or Samsung Galaxy A14. Nokia G20 is also good cos it is stock android thus giving the CPU less load and more free Ram

3 Likes

Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by prodiG(m): 11:50am On Apr 14
seunlayi:

Bro, Continue managing it till you get money for better phone...pixels, Samsung's, iPhones. If you want something cheap, go for transision phones. I can guarantee you that trasisition phone of this price range, you can't finish using it, you will use, tired and give to someone else to inherit it grin. ......... "While earnestly contending for the faith"
please which phone can you recommend for me in terms of battery, performance and storage?
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by kernniejay(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14
Huawei is my family brand since 2015 till date from smart phones to tablets. That company is a giant in the art, no wonder they manufacture land phones, telecommunication mast and transmitters. I'm enjoying my old model Y9 4+128GB with no single stress even during multi tasking.
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by iyknathan2233: 10:09am On Apr 15
rinaballa:
try formatting d phone

I've been using the said phone up to a month now,All you need to is to uninstall apps that you don't need.if you can get a cheap phone for backup better. Mine is even 3gb ram and 64gb rom but I used my old galaxy j7 pro as a backup to this phone. The advantages are the large battery capacity and low data consumption rate which I think Its because of the low chipset and low/lite version of android 14. I will advise to use it at least for a year and half then you can swap it to a better phone Samsung or pixel.
Re: Redmi A3 Is The Worst Phone Ever Produced By Redmi by iyknathan2233: 10:21am On Apr 15
I've been using the said phone up to a month now,All you need to is to uninstall apps that you don't need.if you can get a cheap phone for backup better. Mine is even 3gb ram and 64gb rom but I used my old galaxy j7 pro as a backup to this phone. The advantages are the large battery capacity and low data consumption rate which I think Its because of the low chipset and low/lite version of android 14. I will advise to use it at least for a year and half then you can swap it to a better phone Samsung or pixel.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For GSM Networks / Want A Phone Memory Card-1gb Or 2gb / What Mobile Device Will You Buy If You Have $1,295.95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.