Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kuwaiti Prince Declares Jesus Christ As His Lord And Saviour - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kuwaiti Prince Declares Jesus Christ As His Lord And Saviour (2832 Views)

St Saviour's School Ebute Metta Is The Best In Naija / Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper / Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Declares Jesus Christ As His Lord And Saviour by malvisguy212: 8:03pm On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Be like say you no know stories about supernatural human beings from different creatures

Lol..

There's even daughter of god xef lol

Go make research...

I can tell you that humans can do miracle and many magic. but given life to a lifeless creature, ONLY GOD can do it . if there's any one in history that has ever mold sand and give life to this sand. tell me
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Declares Jesus Christ As His Lord And Saviour by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13
malvisguy212:
I can tell you that humans can do miracle and many magic. but given life to a lifeless creature, ONLY GOD can do it . if there's any one in history that has ever mold sand and give life to this sand. tell me

So. ... Your own god left his place.. come to earth in Human form, subjected to mockery and suffer... Was persecuted and crucified and risen

Meanwhile he's god, he's son of god bore by a human being and he's also holy spirit

Laughing...

Giving life to lifeless body is something people of the past has done..

Don't you recall moses encounter with magicians...

They can do what he did too... But it's only a magician that can recognise divine power.. that's why they surrendered to him and follow him

As if we no see people walking on water lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Unimaid's Post Jamb Take Place? / Waec Exams Always Leak / Uniben 2010 admission - How To Do Your Online Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.