Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) (52951 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12
Bob is now a reference grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Juliusganduje: 9:58pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Why not help your own life first by stopping the years of trolling. Over trolling can make one to throw away inside carnal

Can't toh for once listen to your own bunkum and reflect on it?
I've secured the bag already. Just wanted to make you somebody in life.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by allthingsgood: 9:58pm On Apr 12
Zico5:
Mummy of Lagos in kirikiri. By the time he is released, his brain will surely reset. All the spirit of Jezebel in him must have been eradicated.

And you are holy and pure abi
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 9:58pm On Apr 12
Mrhonesty:
Nothing shameful about that for Bob. They only use Bob to send a message. Bobrisky is one of the most popular celebrities good for that assignment

quote author=helinues post=129407175]

How many monikers do you want to be using to engage with me in a day.

How can inferiority complex be doing some people shakaka that they just have to switch to alternatives monikers to revalidate their own bunkum.

Shame. Big one for that matter

The Gaybriels in Nigeria would soon be exposed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 9:59pm On Apr 12
chaiiii this one go collect for cell
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 10:00pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
I've secured the bag already. Just wanted to make you somebody in life.

Your incoherency is too top notch.

Guess you are not yet aware of that

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by prinsam30: 10:01pm On Apr 12
Lerio:
This is just a way to stop VDM from talking about the big names involved with this man.

aswear beta reason dey this thing wey u just yan so ooo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by psalmsjob: 10:01pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
The west will start looking for way to deny Nigeria some aids. Good job EFCC.

May the fear of the "west" not kill you several times over....say Amen.....

Your own low self-esteem na grade 1 and you come be hypocrite join....I'm sure you must be a Peter Obi supporter abi I lie? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:02pm On Apr 12
Inside life
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by TruthsFM: 10:02pm On Apr 12
By the time Bob reach October, he will have grow bears and he will be ugly

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by TruthsFM: 10:03pm On Apr 12
Meanwhile, Still a Season of Love 💕: Some more by @savantchivagu One more Chance by @thenotoriousbig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ZEzPYoAPM
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12
When will APC chairman Ganduje appear in court for stealing, bribery and embezzlement of public funds caught on live camera.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by obaidan: 10:06pm On Apr 12
Bob to d risky...correct guy, sorry correct babe
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12
He or she should be put in a cell between the male cell and d female cell
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Sweetvie: 10:07pm On Apr 12
Hmm
The whole naira abuse stuff was an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MrCork: 10:07pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
Agreed but you are one of those with personality disorder that needs medical attention asap.

brother between u & me, lets me honest.. all men agree Bobrisky is yanshable...she get yansh, booobsy & lip to kiss.

.. I lie?? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by coolgb(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12
The way dat babe dey look hin yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12
Everyone condemning her and him have also committed same crime in wedding parties or birthday parties including d judge .it's a Nigeria thing
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MrCork: 10:11pm On Apr 12
osazsky:
Everyone condemning her and him have also committed same crime in wedding parties or birthday parties including d judge .it's a Nigeria thing

true. brother between u & me, lets me honest.. all men agree Bobrisky is yanshable...she get yansh, booobsy & lip to kiss.

.. I lie??
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12
MIGHTYMAN82:
Please and please make una free this guy abegi the disgrace is too much abegi
Not enough. Let him pass through the complete 6 months. We need to see the changes at the end of the period.
If he hasn't changed, add another 6 months.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12
osazsky:
It's a f***ing a**hole thing.
What do you mean by "it's a NIgerian thing"?
Bad people spoiling this country.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12
Sweetvie:
Hmm
The whole naira abuse stuff was an excuse.
When trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am.
Na wetin E dey find?
Wahala.
-
Wahala has come now, and everybody looking for excuse.
Why did first do the yanga?
Suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MrCork: 10:15pm On Apr 12
uuzba:

It's a f***ing a**hole thing.
What do you mean by "it's a NIgerian thing"?
Bad people spoiling this country.

nice one, so are u sayin u can all so yansh bobrisky if u have a shance sir? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
I'm different. I just want to help you get a job.
You should be ashamed of yourself.... kindly get a life and stop trolling like you are in kindergarten undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12
MrCork:

nice one, so are u sayin u can all so yansh bobrisky if u have a shance sir? cheesy
do u even know y she was sent to jail
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by ayolayo0405(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12
Abeg, which cell he abi na she go dey, male or female cell

Efcc, update on that pls
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:22pm On Apr 12

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Raddiesy47: 10:22pm On Apr 12
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:25pm On Apr 12
He’s being locked up less for the naira and more for the female award

The lady that gave him the award instead of to other females cast him

The ladies used to laugh at him thinking it was funny until e wan collect food for their mouth

The agenda worldwide is to relegate women to the background once more. Wether it’s men trying to claim to be trans to take over women sports or women rights that earlier existed being stripped away
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12
Chimarto:
But what they did to Bobrisky is unfair.
They should have lessen the jail term haba mana

Y u no go court go help them judge the case. undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.