Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) (52931 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:00am On Apr 13
Chimarto:
But what they did to Bobrisky is unfair.
They should have lessen the jail term haba mana

It is so much unfair that it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. You cannot send a first time offender to Jail who even accept to be guilty for a misdemeanor. That is no criminal offense. Why is there no option of fine? Was he rude to police or the judge? No! Justice administration in Nigeria is miscarried. What is abuse of naira in the first place? He didn’t abuse the naira. He sprayed clean fresh notes. Oyibo even have money spraying gun. That is no abuse. He should appeal the sentence or go for retrial for no guilty plea

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 4:10am On Apr 13
Chimarto:

Thats the minimum term prescribed by law.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Dannydavito: 4:14am On Apr 13
See as that woman dey look at him yansh Wey be like AKPU

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Segxydube: 4:18am On Apr 13
Chimarto:

I pray ur pikin be like bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Spirit247: 4:53am On Apr 13
Juliusganduje:
The west will start looking for way to deny Nigeria some aids. Good job EFCC.
See the real reason why he was jailed:
https://www.nairaland.com/8060062/probably-real-reason-why-bobrisky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 4:56am On Apr 13
Bobrisky big ass go see strong divk collect for jail
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by sonofsteven: 5:14am On Apr 13
Na bob risky commit crime

Na Idris them convict

Miscarriage of justice cheesy
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by guru90: 5:37am On Apr 13
No be abuse of naira , dey take arrest am....

They want him to stop all his nonsense, he is displaying in 9ja.

Imagine, person won female best dresser.

Real female don finished in 9ja....

So, EFCC wanna off his stupid light, he is displaying...
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 5:50am On Apr 13
helinues:
The naira abuse was just an excuse, na strong message to people like Bobrisky with personality disorder to just go to appropriate medical center for medication without spreading their madness amongst Nigeria
Personality disorder or not. The man has the right to dress the way he wants, do surgeries the way he wants. It should be a problem when he is coercing people to join him. He's got a right to life nao

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Juliusganduje: 5:53am On Apr 13
MrCork:

brother between u & me, lets me honest.. all men agree Bobrisky is yanshable...she get yansh, booobsy & lip to kiss.

.. I lie?? cheesy
Get out. Gays are mad people.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 6:41am On Apr 13
Chimarto:

He can appeal the sentence or he can get time taken off for good behaviour. Expect him to be out in 8-12 weeks. We shouldn't feel too sorry for him. There are non celebrities, poor people serving sentences for much less - for not using an over head bridge for example. People who have no one to speak for them. I am def not going to speak up for celebrities who are better informed.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MaXimum666(m): 7:04am On Apr 13
Juliusganduje:

Why the other lady the look Bobrisky nyash?
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Morizo(m): 7:07am On Apr 13
helinues:
The naira abuse was just an excuse, na strong message to people like Bobrisky with personality disorder to just go to appropriate medical center for medication without spreading their madness amongst Nigeria

Where in our laws that says "medical disorder" is a crime? Same naira people will still spray this Saturday in weddings across the country? Esp the rich class? The videos are all over YouTube.

We have corrupt criminals that have looted the country's treasury immensely and still doing it but going about freely. Those are the guys with real mental disorders else why will one person steal billions he will never finish spending even In a third lifetime?

We tend to have selective morality in this country laced with aesthetic applications. Why will one person kill a cockroach and the other a butterfly but treated differently? They committed the same crime
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Morizo(m): 7:17am On Apr 13
helinues:

Again, for how long would you continue to be kidney yourself.

Stop trolling others for years guy, you are not a toddler that we need to feed with feeders.

Wondering why it's so hard to you go reflect on your comments history, may be you are being afraid of getting dirty slap for the hypocrisy

The attached screenshots with this your moniker, what do they have in common?

No be your village people dey on NL wey you go dey lie to cheapishly

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/wemustsayit/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/72virgingateway/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/yorubanolevel/posts

My friend sharrap! Yo always speak thrash and defend criminals so a lot of people are going to attack you. It doesn't mean it's one person with different Monikers. Check dates of registration to nairaland if you have any investigative side of your brains to know how far.

A nairaland account older tha. 15 years is attacking you then there's a problem cos these are senior men and women. There's a difference between airing ones opinion and to defend criminals because you were paid pittance.

People legitimately make far above your pay grade daily from same corrupt government but still criticise blatant wrongdoings. If this was not a faceless forum expect aggrieved and hungry Nigerians to visit you one day with matchets😂

You stink man!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Dsimmer: 7:31am On Apr 13
Very useless hypocritical criminal lots. I repeat this selective useless judgement can't stand because that's tantamount to discrimination and criminality except these hypocritical retards arrest others such as the Northern politicians spraying money in a clip.

Useless people who don't even know their job is to arrest criminal politicians yet have done nothing about the useless criminal politicians looting the country dry and the criminal Nigeria air scam nonsense but they are rather concerned about displaying hypocritical selective nuisances over frivolous issue.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by payaseriy: 7:46am On Apr 13
It seems like u dont know how many people hate u nd how annoying u are.

It obvious all those monikas belong to different people. Enjoy ur low iq
helinues:

Again, for how long would you continue to be kidney yourself.

Stop trolling others for years guy, you are not a toddler that we need to feed with feeders.

Wondering why it's so hard to you go reflect on your comments history, may be you are being afraid of getting dirty slap for the hypocrisy

The attached screenshots with this your moniker, what do they have in common?

No be your village people dey on NL wey you go dey lie to cheapishly

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/wemustsayit/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/72virgingateway/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/yorubanolevel/posts

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 7:47am On Apr 13
payaseriy:
It seems like u dont know how many people hate u nd how annoying u are.

It obvious all those monikas belong to different people. Enjoy ur low iq

Is that how tormenting I am?

grin cheesy

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by payaseriy: 7:55am On Apr 13
It not a torments.

No one feels tormented by an unknown unseen and faceless entity. That's exactly zero impacts.

People are angry that ur iq is low and ur selective tribalism is irritating... plus lower iq
helinues:

Is that how tormenting I am?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 7:56am On Apr 13
payaseriy:
It not a torments.

No one feels tormented by an unknown unseen and faceless entity. That's exactly zero impacts.

People are angry that ur iq is low and ur selective tribalism is irritating... plus lower iq

Go and check the meaning of tormenting.

How can I be making people angry without being aware of their existence. Tell me if that's not tormenting.

Coming across this moniker for the first time today. So you are also part of those who I have been subjected to ...... You should know the rest

grin

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by payaseriy: 8:08am On Apr 13
Your comment sef nor make sense
helinues:

Go and check the meaning of tormenting.

How can I be making people angry without being aware of their existence. Tell me if that's not tormenting.

Coming across this moniker for the first time today. So you are also part of those who I have been subjected to ...... You should know the rest

grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Quodseverismete: 8:13am On Apr 13
Why didn't EFCC cut that her dirty nails, they have help her advertised the nails
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 8:36am On Apr 13
Juliusganduje:
There's nothing to be happy about here. Respect for human rights is what the west preaches. Those of u brainwashed against the west are doing so for political or religious interest.
Although it should be known that Bob was not convicted for crossdressing or transgendering. It's solely on mishandling of naira.
But the 'fool' Bob shouldn't have pleaded guilty at all cost. She nailed herself
Cos she's expecting a fine.
If u are happy about that, one day it could be u!
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MrCork: 9:54am On Apr 13
Juliusganduje:
Get out. Gays are mad people.

Bobrisky is not gay..he a cross dreser becuzz hes yanshable..do u no the difffffarense please & are u a ilitarate sir? (no oofencsece) angry
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 10:37am On Apr 13
This energy is too much for bob knowing that some people who crumble our economy are working free. Use same energy on em
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Father4all: 10:44am On Apr 13
Mumu people. Dem no see politicians
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Ukpadan(m): 11:08am On Apr 13
This warning justifies Jehovah's witnesses not spraying of money in parties.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Cubeman: 12:39pm On Apr 13
I hope say deprived inmates no go Bleep Bobrisky tire for prison.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Abifarin16: 5:16pm On Apr 13
Chimarto:

Will be out before Christmas, no be life sentence
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by SayGod: 6:52pm On Apr 13
Juliusganduje:

dem nur born dem well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gifts DJ Cuppy A Diamond Chain / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.