Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd (234 Views)

The Zionist Propped Taliban Govt Is About To Face A Major Hurdle / Chad Issues Nigeria & Niger Ultimatum. Move In Before April 22nd Or We Move Out / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by DeepThroater: 7:54am On Apr 13
The sacrifice is meant to kick start the rebuilding of their third Temple which they believe will usher in the Jewish Messiah aka antichrist.

The third Temple is supposed to be built on the same temple mount where one of the holiest sites of Islam is located.

Will these Jew rats be this crazy as to destroy the Alqasa mosque ?

1 Like

Re: Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by Floky215: 11:21am On Apr 13
Nothing any of your furkers can do about it...!!
The sacrifice would be made and the third temple built in it right location...!!

If all you islamist don't like it...you can all go furrck yourselves...!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by DeepThroater: 11:42am On Apr 13
Floky215:
Nothing any of your furkers can do about it...!!
The sacrifice would be made and the third temple built in it right location...!!

If all you islamist don't like it...you can all go furrck yourselves...!!! grin grin grin grin

And this is the kind of people that are claiming Christian.

Chaff.

4 Likes

Re: Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by Jokerman(m): 11:47am On Apr 13
Red cows for what??

That's Idolatry that God hates
Re: Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by DeepThroater: 11:53am On Apr 13
Jokerman:
Red cows for what??

That's Idolatry that God hates

Is it now you hearing of the red heifer sacrifice?

They have even built an alter to make the sacrifice.

The sacrifice of the cow will herald the begining of the construction of the third Temple which after its completion should see to the unveiling of the Jewish Messiah whom Jews believe will rule the world under a Judaic order from Jerusalem.

The gentiles who survive must subscribe to noahide laws and every Christian will be massacred and purged from the surface of the earth.

That temple signals the abomination of desolation sitting where it does not belong.

4 Likes

Re: Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by Floky215: 3:11pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

And this is the kind of people that are claiming Christian.

Chaff.

I'm not a Christian neither can I or would I ever be one ..!!

So the joke is on you...islamist..!!
Re: Zionist To Sacrifice Red Cows On April 22nd by DeepThroater: 4:36pm On Apr 13
Floky215:

I'm not a Christian neither can I or would I ever be one ..!!

So the joke is on you...islamist..!!

Of. Course you are not

You are a cannibal savage pig from Congo reformated by Lugard to make their perfect slaves feel they are special.

Cannibal heathen swine.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US Accuses Russia Of Deploying Chemical Weapons Against Ukrainian Troops / Why Do People Hate To See Celebrities Endorsing A Politician / Democrats Love Sinking Their Own Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.