Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Are You Doing This Weekend, Happy Weekend To All Nairalanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are You Doing This Weekend, Happy Weekend To All Nairalanders (76 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) / Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing This Weekend, Happy Weekend To All Nairalanders by NLSOFTWorld: 8:27am On Apr 13
A one-day, One Week, One Month or Six Month Active Positive Investing In Yourself, Can Lead To A Positive Change, A New You That You Will Live For Ever To Enjoy

Is Weekend, and Please What Are You Investing In Your Life This Week, what are you gifting to yourself this weekend?

What Book Are you reading or Video Class Training ARE You Watching: Invest In Your Self rightful, For That Is The Best Gifting We As Humans Can Give ourselves

Yes, I enjoy listening to audiobooks! They're a fantastic way for me to immerse myself in stories or gain knowledge while multitasking, I also Like Staying Off From Coding (Programming) During The Weekend.

But you see reading even if is just for 5 hours, or listening to an Audio book, when I find a particularly captivating one, it feels like I'm time traveling through centuries of wisdom or storytelling. Everything happening now has happened before and will happen hundreds of years after us.

Life is so beautiful but only available for the living, so life is for the living.

We often think we are more sophisticated and more advanced than the people who came before us, who live before us, we even think we are more beautiful and handsome than there.

But that’s a lie. In reality, there is nothing new under the sun! The secret to becoming one of the most interesting people online and offline is reading or listening to books! Watching video training and practicing

It's a beautiful weekend here, learn to live, to love, to lay a positive legacy to each and every one that comes across you.

Learn to invest in your family for family is everything great. With love from this side. Mbonu_Watson cares and I thank God. Happy Weekend To all #AfricaChoice.com

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Career / Exciting Job Opportunities For Head Of Operations And Marketing/sales Manager / In Search Of A Professional Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.