Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) (14505 Views)

What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
My future ambition was to become a chartered Accountant and President of Nigeria but I'm currently working as a Motivational Speaker.

Only God knows when my Childhood Ambition will come to reality.

Let's hear from you.

What was your childhood ambition and which work are you doing now?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Chnbanc: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mine was to become a pilot
But now am a programmer
After studying Telecommunication Engineering
I rep FUTO
Fati2001,
What about you dear?

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Samuelnze(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mine was to be a wellknown engineer.
still working towards this goal, which is achieveable. At least i am wellknown in my place of residence and slightly beyond..
menh e no easy oh.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by BigVawulence: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Future ambition was to become a Pastor but currently working as vawulence MD.

Big vawulence on the beat.....

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by LoveTalk(f): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by slawomir: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Child hood Ambition Medicine and surgery

Last last uniben say make I study computer science

But now hmmmmm....I'm keyboard warrior...

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Anyways: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Blogger.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by NairalandProf(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I can't even remember the childhood stuff but I'm now a bolt driver

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by VeryWickedMan: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Doctor
Today I'm a Doctor of Body Parts

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Doctor
Today I'm a Doctor of Body Parts
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by gaby(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mine was to be a journalist or lawyer but my papa say him no go waste him money for me to be either one of the two because lawyers na to nack suit and tie begin write agreement and quit notice be their work.

Dem say whether I no see accountancy or engineering.

Meanwhile, Mathematics and other science subjects dey see me dey pick race because we no get anything in common at all.

As e come be like dat, na so I say make dem forget school oh.

But in an ironic twist of fate and like the sand through the hourglass, I had gone on to train myself in the art of writing without a degree and also published a book....lol

So, it is perhaps safe to say, I saw and knew what I had a passion for from an early age but the need for our parents to live their dreams through us with their deciding what we should study or become scuppered my chances of reaching my dreams through the conventional educational route.

Grateful to God and life always, though...

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by squash47(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Journalism and now a journalist

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Runningwater(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition was to be a scientist. grin
Studied electrical electronic engineering.
Currently a Python developer.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by illicit(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2022
I would have been a lawyer

Studied Linguistics

Now I am customer service Representative

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by MadarasBlade(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Runningwater:
Childhood ambition was to be a scientist. grin
Studied electrical electronic engineering.
Currently a Python developer.

Have you been getting gigs with the python?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Runningwater(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Have you been getting gigs with the python?

I was using telegram groups to look for students with python problems but not freelancing websites. I just got on board with sites like upwork

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by tillaman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

internet gangster

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Emperordynasty: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
gaby:
Mine was to be a journalist or lawyer but my papa say him no go waste him money for me to be either one of the two because lawyers na to nack suit and tie begin write agreement and quit notice be their work.

Dem say whether I no see accountancy or engineering.

Meanwhile, Mathematics and other science subjects dey see me dey pick race because we no get anything in common at all.

As e come be like dat, na so I say make dem forget school oh.

But in an ironic twist of fate and like the sand through the hourglass, I had gone on to train myself in the art of writing without a degree and also published a book....lol

So, it is perhaps safe to say, I saw and knew what I had a passion for from an early age but the need for our parents to live their dreams through us with their deciding what we should study or become scuppered my chances of reaching my dreams through the conventional educational route.

Grateful to God and life always, though...
Glad you hear your story bro
Please could u give an average of the cost of publishing your book
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by blessedweapon(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood Ambition: MBBS

Current Profession: Medical Laboratory Scientist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by MikeMicheal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
ENGINEER.
Now i dey repair phone.

Dream came through, but not how i expected it. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Yakcruxt: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by MrBONE2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bwana grin

My childhood ambition is to become the Best Guwara Guwara player in Wakanda Land and the whole world grin
But end up being blessed with skills and talents to read BONES by Great Onegrin

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Promisesmiling(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
I remember one of my gees back then shouting i want to be a Pilot last wey i check na ship hin the Pilot.... if you know you know .
Make Nigeria no just happen to us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Cloud007: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
I can love being a legal professional ehn.

Lawyer lawyer lawyer chaiii...grin.

Now a Scrum Master wink

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Venomo147(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Timagex(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wanted to become many things. I wanted to become a lawyer, a pilot, etc.

But, I ended up studying philosophy at OAU. cool

I am now a portraits and wedding photographer in Ibadan, Nigeria cool. CHECK MY PROFILE!! cool

9 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by tadiemo: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Doctor

Teacher

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders MTN To Pay 63 Sacked Staff 4yrs & Post-disengagement Salary / Six (6) Steps With Which You Can Kick Start Your Career As A Freshman In The Uni / A Nairalander Needs You To Proffer Solutions Regarding Her Career Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.