Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Jr Pope's Death Might Be A Prank. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jr Pope's Death Might Be A Prank. (331 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jr Pope's Death Might Be A Prank. by PointZerom: 11:27am On Apr 13
My instinct is telling me that it is a prank to add value to the movie and make it more sellable.

Don't forget that the title is THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE.

My conviction is based on these.

1 Jr Pope's supposed corpse shows that his stomach is still flat instead of bn protrude as he supposed to have drank excess water in the sea.

2. The live video he made while on the boat.

3. Refusal to put on a life jacket because if he had worn a life jacket the prank won't sell.

3. The drama from the sea to the native doctor and the multician bla..bla..bla.

ALL seems to be a PRANK TO PROMOTE THE MOVIE.

THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE.
Re: Jr Pope's Death Might Be A Prank. by emperor4love(m): 11:40am On Apr 13
De corpse video is prank collapse wife is prank,Jerry amilo post is prank

(1) (Reply)

In Philadelphia Was Brandon Jacobs, / Gov. Bello Appoints Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson SSA Entertainment / “tboss Is A Good Friend And I Hope That Doesn’t Change” — Kemen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.