Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! (126 Views)

Hey GUY Get In Here Let Me Show How You Could Make Free N30,000++ Montly Online / Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by yearegods: 4:30pm On Apr 13
A little bit about me:

- Headed the Software Engineering Team of a Financial Institution in Nigeria

- Built (in collaboration with other Engineers at PwC) an Enterprise Fraud Detection System for Access Bank, Keystone Bank, and Union Bank.

- Built (in collaboration with other Engineers at AXA) an Insurance Partners Management Solution for the organization.

And many other projects.
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by muyico(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13
I never meet female programmer b4??
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by madone: 5:10pm On Apr 13
How do we partner
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by yearegods: 11:35pm On Apr 16
madone:
How do we partner

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. For some strange reason, Nairaland prevented me from responding to any comments or making any further posts (since the last time I posted this) until now.

Anyways, there are a number of ways we can get into a partnership. Primarily, I'm looking for someone who has the experience and network with which we can quickly develop business or source clients for whom we could build software technology solutions or offer other technology services (e.g. advisory, training, etc.)

We could start on that note for a while, and then (as time passes), if we think we work very well together and would like to take things further, we could consider graduating the relationship into working as co-founders.

I already have a company (a LLC) under whose name I was building a certain FinTech Product (currently on hold). Unfortunately, Nairaland for some reason might remove my post (and prevent me from posting for a long while as it did earlier) if I attempt to share some screenshots of the product. But I'll attempt again to write about (and post screenshots of) the product and see what develops.

In the interim, please feel free to reach me on 08183200321, and we'll take it up from there.
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by yearegods: 11:37pm On Apr 16
muyico:
I never meet female programmer b4??

Sorry, Is this supposed to be a question?

(1) (Reply)

Get Free From Leaking Tap By Professional Blocked Drain Service / Day 22 Of 30. Mysplufikstory / I Will Build A Blog/website For Your Business, Only Pay For The Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.