Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: (624 Views)

Contact Us For Your Web Banner Design / Does Your Blog Have An RSS Feed? Post It Here. / Starting Your Web Hosting Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by mywebwork(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2011
Omo Naija aya mi o ja, ! Bo ni , se dada ni, kilode, I was checking out the quality of some webworks here, unfortunately most of them are out of service, , what's going on hommies, well to introduce my self, My name is Kay, Nigerian citizen, studied in Costa Rica, Central America, Guys, i need you to post any web related question, i will do my best to resolve them , I studied web design all my life, design website, blogs and do internet marketing both in spanish and english, Please ask me straight forward question, let see how we can get it right, Please also let me know what experience you have using Wordpress, i will be very glad to assist, you can message me on skype: petersnett12 but i prefer here so that we can generally resolved the issue, about to sleep, check this thead on daily basic, peace
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by yamakuza: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2011
Mind sharing samples of your work?
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by mywebwork(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2011
Bro, I'm not here to sell anything to anyone, Just want to assist brothers and sisters that have difficulties with there website, wink If you have question or doubt about anything regarding your website or need some tools to get it better or books, i will be glad to assist, Thanks wink
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by mywebwork(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2011
Thank you so much, it's very nice to hear from you guys, smiley why yah not sleeping, se ko si oooo
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by Ymodulus: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2011
mywebwork:

Thank you so much, it's very nice to hear from you guys, smiley why yah not sleeping, se ko si oooo
lol! Kosi
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by ogzille(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2011
yamakuza:

Mind sharing samples of your work?

what has it got to do? angry
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by frisahost(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2011
@mywebwork ve u design any website b4, if yes post the url here ,
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by yamakuza: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2011
ogzille:

what has it got to do? angry

so i can better appreciate who i'm talking to, and the kind of questions to ask.
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by ogzille(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
yamakuza:

so i can better appreciate who i'm talking to, and the kind of questions to ask.

Is he seeking your appreciation?
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by mywebwork(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2011
lol, smiley Am thanks for those who have comment, am not there to be a boss on anyone or showing what i am , neither i assist those who need my help , knowledge is sharing, punto,
Re: Ready To Answer Your Web Question: - Post It: by yamakuza: 3:15am On Nov 19, 2011
ogzille:

Is he seeking your appreciation?

you lack proper understanding of the English language.

(1) (Reply)

We Build And Deploy Sophisticated E.library And Supply All Kinds Of E Books / New Generic Top Level Domains / Wordpress Forum And Directory Plugin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.