Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wordpress Forum And Directory Plugin Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Forum And Directory Plugin Needed (625 Views)

Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence / Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Forum And Directory Plugin Needed by bosunng: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hello Friends,

Thank you for your constant support, your responses and solutions has always help me big time.

I urgently need your assistance on this.

I just created a Wordpress news portal www.ikoroduroad.com and I need a good Forum and Directory Plugins I can use on the site respectively.

I have tried some in the past but it didn't work well...

I will be glad if you can recommend any good one for me and screenshot of a website the plugin presently run on and how to get the plugins.

You can write me on bosun.ng@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Wordpress Forum And Directory Plugin Needed by talk2hb1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
I don't understand what you mean by directory plugin, is it a plugin to list and manage directories, for the forum plugin you can always google for it. And more importantly there is an error on the footer file of your theme and its disastrous to the security of your site. If you want me to create a custom plugin for you to do all you your request you can call me on 08064620491.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Solugon.com / Dswebstudios New Webdesign Offer You Shouldn't Miss!!! / Freelancer.com Acquires Vworker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.